Visio Stencils: Basic Network Diagram with 2 firewalls; Visio Stencils for XG Firewalls and Modules update 01-2. Thanks for the tips, but looking at these, none of this explains the random nature of the problem. The communication issue isn't only when the enpoint tries to install the client. Here are a few examples of using the interface: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa364726(VS.85).aspx, http://ultravnc.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/ultravnc/ultravnc/file/28d4e56ffaeb/UltraVNCv2/uvnc_settings/uvnc_settings/firewall.cpp. Call WinHttpConnect 3. Perhaps, some improvement can be made to the download logic similar to this PR: microsoft/vcpkg-tool#116. I would check to make sure that this connection is unfettered as well as attempt a telnet test to the message relay on port 8190. request" with the exact same request will usually work (but sometimes requires more than 1 retry). Sophos Central Sophos Endpoint Bootstrap_ [].txt 143 1 ERROR,Failed to send a WinHttp request.The error code was 12007 (The server name or address could not be resolved)., By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and Thanks. Hi, I'm having an issue with certain updates downloading from the SCCM Console, either when using an ADR or when manually downloading them. Of them seem to be used on other devices checkra1n ! I'm trying to use a service that requires a lot of requests, for which I'm using the WinHttp API. 3.Under Policy in the right pane, double-click System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing, and then click Enabled. For such behavior you can use following command: The last part would be to check and ensure your proxy settings got properly applied to the WinHTTP Services. WinHttp uses proxy settings other than Internet Explorer. Author Topic: WinHttpSendRequest returned error: 12007 (Read 6574 times) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Windows & Linux Servers: Agent EDA9E3A2.PNG Applies to the following Sophos product (s) and version (s): Sophos Central Endpoint Symptom Purpose Microsoft Windows 10 and Server 2016 cumulative patches are large in size. When launching the Endpoint Self Help, the Management Communication section indicates that the last communication failed with the error WinHttpSendRequest failed:4319. Here is a summary. 1.In Control Panel, click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Local Security Policy. Now the problem I've having is that in the loop for steps 3, 4, and 5, the call to WinHttpSendRequest will occassionally return false, with GetLastError returning 12029 (ERROR_WINHTTP_CANNOT_CONNECT). Both the Internet Eplorer's 7 & 8 cannot display the webpage & Mozilla FireFox indicates the Server not found,problem loading page,HTTP,HTTPS,FTP connectivity Failure ERROR 12007. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Microsoft KB3172614 . Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. The installer will wait 5 minutes for the computer to register with Sophos Central Admin and obtain an updating policy after which the above dialog is displayed. Please suggest for a resolution. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 lots of times for various requests. You must log in or register to reply here. If the version installed is less than 1.4.2.186 you will need to upgrade this Update Manager and attempt the uninstall again. Thanks for trying, but this is very unlikely to be the solution as evidenced by the fact that, as already stated,the requests all go to the same host and only occasionally return the 12029 error. Visit Microsoft Q&A to post new questions. Under Automatic configuration make sure that the box next to Automatically detect settings is checked, if it is not, then click the box next to it to check it. What's the status of the Cache/Relay in Sophos central? We did not encounter this issue on other servers. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best. The Public IP was not responding to any traffic coming on 80/443. Using Ie to manually open the URL results in: to your account, Describe the bug On your concerned endpoint, go to Run > Type cmd.exe > Right-click then choose Run as administrator. ISSUE When we install Sophos Endpoint on computers running Windows 8.1 or servers running Windows Server 2012 R2, there will be a communication error between Endpoint and Sophos Central as follows: ERROR Request: WinHttpSendRequest failed: 12029 In this article, techbast will show you how to fix this. At the firewall level all ports have been enabled, the revision was made, an antivirus level was excluded from the services that use the SCCM to avoid blockages. Unable to install Sophos server endpoint via cache relay ObScEANe over 3 years ago Hi, We have setup a server with access to the internet and have set this up as a cache relay, we are now trying to roll out Sophos endpoint to other servers via the cache relay as other servers do not have internet connectivity How can I configure the proxy for the WinHTTP Services? Close connect handle 8. For anyone else who runs into a similar error, the fix was to add the following registry entry to the mount server (and reboot / restart the Veeam service): HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Veeam Backup and Replication\. I see intermittent problems downloading 7zip. A Sophos Central-managed device fails to communicate with Sophos Central. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Sophos Installation on Server - WinHttpReceiveResponse. Call WinHttpOpen 2. Kindly guide us for this issue Below given is the logs of Site24x7 Windows Monitoring : How about test this issue on other Client? error_winhttp_secure_cert_rev_failed 12057 Indicates that revocation cannot be checked because the revocation server was offline (equivalent to CRYPT_E_REVOCATION_OFFLINE ). Thank you! This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. For 500 error codes, something responded back to the client with the 502 error, it could be the server or it might be a firewall in between that could be intercepting or modifying the traffic. Original Title: Network adapter status not healthy to your account. Overview Ivanti Endpoint Security uses Microsoft Window Internet application programming interface (WinInet API) for communication between the server and agents. Other issue, one particular RM servers isnt applying tamper correction properly. 2.In Local Security Settings, expand Local Policies, and then click Security Options. Hi, Try to Use the UpdDwnldCfg.exe tool to download software updates from the Internet. This issue is more of a 7zip site issue, a random network issue. I added a retry loop in at the request level, i.e. /a > Winhttpsendrequest Failed 4, and 5 winhttpsendrequest 12029 altserver times! Once the client connects it will be in the L3-GP zone. Have a question about this project? you need to use WinHttpSetOption MSDN document, the error code detects that the connection to the server failed. I have also added routes to 10.250.3.5 and even a host file entry, I am also able to resolve the name of the server correctly via NSLOOKUP, Started C:\Users\User1_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\sfl-2685a100\Setup.exe2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Stage 1 command-line options:2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : ---2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Quiet mode on: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Automatic Proxy detection disabled: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : No feedback mode on: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Dump feedback enabled: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Bypass competitor removal: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using CRT catalog file path: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Only register endpoint with Central: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Log messages between endpoint and Central: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Log command-line passed to executables: 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using custom server that hosts the installer stage2 filename : --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using cloud group: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Overriding computer name: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Overriding computer description: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Overriding domain name: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Language will be set to: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using message relays: 10.250.3.5:81902020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Proxy address: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Proxy user name: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using custom customer token: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using specified products: --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using certificates from the MCS app data folder. I have configuration of trust between both the domains but still i am getting the error while installing the agent manually. And only after 5 attempts will it give up. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/systemcenter/en-US/3e404b94-724a-4310-91d7-270edaf846e4/internet-based-client-error-errorwinhttpcannotconnect. Try installing Sophos again. Hello, The possible cause of your concern might be due to mismatched system files, corrupted Windows Update components or misconfigured Windows settings. Sophos not installing for one laptop; failing to contact server hosting files? You could use the Windows Firewall API to check if certain ports are open or if your program has access. Unable to install/uninstall Sophos Home on Mac computers - Advanced users; Sophos Intercept X for Mobile - Installation process for Sophos Home customers; The installation cannot proceed OR The removal failed message appears when installing/uninstalling Sophos Home on macOS; Sophos Home - Getting started guide; Windows 2.1.2 - April 17, 2019 Hi @kalyansundar-6796, I have checked the IIS website on the Management points and they all have the CCM_CLIENT web application present.Also, No other clients are having this site communication issue. Click SophosSetup.exe is unable to make a connection to Sophos URLs, please check the steps listed in this article and see if it helps. For those like me who keep running into this problem: You can download the file manually using another reliable method (browser, curl, etc.) Unable to install Sophos server endpoint via cache relay. Yes, we can ping both ways, Nslookup shows the correct server information and can telnet from the endpoint to the cache relay on 8190. Finally i came to conclusion that HttpSendRequest time out only occurres when any transaction takes more than 30 sec to connect to server. The tool is located in <ConfigMgr Source Path> \ SMSSETUP \ BIN \ x640000409. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Sophos Installation failed on Server - WinHttpReceiveResponse failed with error 12002 Edon Pascual over 2 years ago Hi, We are unable to install Sophos endpoint on one of our servers. around sending requests, but seems random as to exactly when it occurs. You have an application sending packets over a network adapter by using http wininet calls. I see that the VCPKG tool tries to download from https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1900-x64.msi 4 times; perhaps, the VCPKG tool can try to download from different mirrors? Sign in You can test another web service. The installation fails when we run on any server. privacy statement. I have tried setting the timeout open on the connection, and tried adding code into the loop to say "every X requests, close the session/connection completely and re-open), but I still get this error after a few minutes. Yes, it is a possible reason. Any one had similar issue. Network issue. The Sophos Endpoint Bootstrap_ [Timestamp].txt log shows the return code of 143 and one of the following messages: ERROR,Failed to send a WinHttp request. Error: "12007: The server name or address could not be resolved" and error: "Internet Explorer cannot display webpage" while running diagnose connection problem. We hope your question was answered to your satisfaction; if it wasn't, you can reopen with more info. There is a misconfiguration at Network level. When installing the Sophos Endpoint on a Windows computer and the error below (as your logs show): ERROR : Exception: Failed to download stage-2 archive. Sophos MDR is here. Based on the error in your logs it looks like the client is getting an HTTP status code return of 502.502 Bad GatewayThe server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request. NEW intune - allow list usb in a surface reduction policy- allow list not working The size of the patch may cause the deployment to not install and report errors. 8 comments ashari4 commented on Mar 11 edited I see intermittent problems downloading 7zip. When i go to the endpoint and click on the self help, it has all green ticks apart from "management communication" - error -Failed with error 'WinHttpSendRequest failed: 12029. Steps to reproduce the behavior: Desktop (please complete the following information if applicable): iPhone (please complete the following information): The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: By the way, I cannot update AltStore through proxy network as well. Error: Building package vcpkg-gfortran:x64-windows failed with: BUILD_FAILED Please ensure you're using the latest portfiles with git pull and .\vcpkg update . Sophos Anti-Virus for Linux: Install an Enterprise Console managed client privacy statement. This seemed to make it last 0x80072efd = "A connection with the server could not be established" , any security software / device that is blocking the client to talk to MP ?. What's new. to set the appropriate Introducing MDR. The general pattern is: 1. Any other ideas? PS E:\Code\vcpkg> .\vcpkg.exe install --recurse cppzmq .. A suitable version of 7zip was not found (required v19.0.0). Already on GitHub? Sophos Central Endpoint . Close request handle 6. Otherwise, you just have to wait until they are informed by someone. Already on GitHub? Error in WinHttpSendRequest 12002 in Technical Discussions 2 years ago Dear Team, The Agent automatically stops and also domain, IP and port has been whitelisted/open. Name: Force64BitAgent. Enter the following: For 32-bit: netsh winhttp set proxy proxy-server="http=your_proxy_server:your_proxy_port;https=your_proxy_server:your_proxy_port"' For 64-bit :Go to cd C:\Windows\SysWOW64 then press the Enter button. Cache relay is active, there are no issues with the cache relay server its servers within our environment trying from the cache relay server. Guys, there was an issue with Sophos server here in the US recently that caused similar complaints. : --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using local install source. Value: 1. Its always possible that this is an issue at the web service end of course - unfortunately I currently have only one environment to run on so James-Carter's suggestions, while perfectly valid, are a bit difficult to try at the moment. It may not display this or other websites correctly. We have performed wireshark tests amongst other tests, it appears that the endpoint is passing traffic to the cache relay but the cache relay is having issues passing it on or beyond the proxy, really not sure where we go from here, was hoping somebody had seen this issue before and help.. 1997 - 2022 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved. But when I click Install update, the Update Error! Cause Error 12007 translates to The server name cannot be resolved. is appeared. Cannot connect through proxy network in Windows 10. Our CI pipelines use VCPKG to install zmq and occasionally hit the above 12007 error. Could you please clone the latest vcpkg and reinstall the port? After that, the application no longer sends packets and reports the ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT (12002) error. You signed in with another tab or window. Thanks, we are using b25cb779e5783531cc66562e224079b376055939 (Jan 7, 2022). DWORD dwSize = 0; DWORD dwDownloaded = 0; LPSTR pszOutBuffer; BOOL bResults = FALSE; HINTERNET hSession = NULL, hConnect = NULL, hRequest = NULL; // Use WinHttpOpen to obtain a session handle. We're proud to announce Managed Detection and Response, our brand-new Cybersecurity as a Service offering. About us. ; (Windows) win7-sp1-x64: 2016-09-18 10:41:05 By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and Sign in Resolution Try any of the following steps: Copy the file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\en-US\KERNELBASE.dll.mui from a working endpoint of the same operating system version and patch level. int retVal = 0; //success string url = " http://aaaa.bbbb.com:81/query?. To Reproduce Thanks for the Reply. We have setup a server with access to the internet and have set this up as a cache relay, we are now trying to roll out Sophos endpoint to other servers via the cache relay as other servers do not have internet connectivity. Instructions on how to remove Sophos Endpoint when losi. My cache relay is fine, it can connect out and I have set the netsh setting and it worked fine, its the servers that connect to the cache relay that are having the issue and I have also tried this and it has not worked.. What is the command are you using to run the installation? I have placed the SophosSetup.exe within c:\temp, and from CMD in this location I run "SophosSetup.exe --messagerelays=10.250.3.5:8190", After about 10 seconds of it saying downloading it fails and displays the below. https://www.jilaxzone.com/2021/07/30/dolphinios-waiting-for-jit-workaround-fix-ios-14-4-ios-15-and-up/, Click AltStore notification icon in Windows 10. Repeat steps 3, 4, and 5 lots of times for various requests 7. however, when program send the https request, it will not receive the response packet from the server. Communication port 17778 is open for manual agent installation. Well occasionally send you account related emails. HERE to participate the survey. The WinHttpSendRequest fails with error 12007 (ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED) The url works fine when I use a browser. Downloading portable 7zip v19.0.0. Apply Windows Update KB3172614 to the affected computer or server, then perform a restart., Installing the update adds support to set the idle timeout value of a TCP connection used by WinHTTP. The issue disappeared after I followed this tutorial: https://www.jilaxzone.com/2021/07/30/dolphinios-waiting-for-jit-workaround-fix-ios-14-4-ios-15-and-up/, WinHttpSendRequest: 12007: The server name or address could not be resolved. Error Code: WinHttpSendRequest: 12002: The operation timeout: The operation timeout. Error1 Message: Failed to retrieve default container error was: Failed to retrieve Azure Blob container: 0 : WinHttpSendRequest: 12007: The server name or address could not be resolved Error2 Message: Failed to create Azure Blob host error: Primary and secondary location URIs must point to the same resource. This error would mean that the endpoint/server isn't able to resolve the Update Cache's IP address via the hostname. The script wouldn't error out, and the machine would not show up in Sophos Central. Are you able to ping the server from the endpoint, and vise versa just to be sure that we can confirm that the server can also talk to the endpoint? Its looking possible that this is an issue with the 3rd party webserviceawaiting confirmation of this. This forum has migrated to Microsoft Q&A. At the end of the Sophos Central endpoint installer, you see an error message that the installation was unsuccessful and that the Internet connection could not be established. What's new in this help. Describe the bug Cannot connect through proxy network in Windows 10 To Reproduce Steps to reproduce the behavior: Click AltStore notification icon in Windows 10 Click on Install Alstore Select Apple Device Enter Apple ID and Password See. You should see this inGlobal Settings > Manage Update Caches and Message Relays. We can update the version, but the question is around intermittent errors. Used all my apple ids up already on some ipas design, and 5 lots of times for requests. REDACTED Guest; WinHttpSendRequest returned error: 12007 on: January 01, 2015, 01:56:12 AM SecureLine log msg . The policy allows the L3-GP zone to L3-Untrust but not L3-Trust which is the zone where the portal loopback address is. Open Add/Remove Programs Open Windows Components Open Management and Monitoring tools Select All, OK Open Network Services Select All, OK Close Both Run connection wizard Reboot If it resolve your problem, please click on "propose as answer" on tyhis page. 4. When you disable and re-enable the network adapter, on each subsequent http request, a new socket connection is created and a limit of 6 is reached. Read our MDR documentation. then put it under vcpkg/downloads/7z1900-x64.msi yourself. : 02020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using custom customer ID. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/winhttp/error-messages, https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg-tool/blob/91494e3e24f53270ba38749a325c36c6373699ed/src/vcpkg/base/downloads.cpp#L318. 2.HttpSendRequest fails to resolve server address even with trailing slash. Click on the Connections tab. I searched this topic, I am afraid that it is the root cause of this issue. JavaScript is disabled. wait before each retry attempt instead of immediately retrying. "HttpSendRequest" failed, Windows error code=12029 (cannot connect) and retry limit (0) exceeded for URL="https://www.. while replaying using WIninet option at the starting of my url. If you have a paid license, you should have your reseller open a ticket with Sophos Support so that Sophos knows about the issue. Open an administrative Command Prompt and run the command sf /scannow to repair and restore the file. Some possible improvements. 6. @BillyONeal What do you think about the two suggestions above? Please note diagnostic log below; : --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : Using specified user ID. answer to Mercantilum 1.If I enter address by hand in the browser then it is able to access the site and retrieve data. At which point repeating the "open request/send request/close 1. The website you requested return a 301 Moved Permanently header, to get winhttp to honour that and redirect to the URL in the Location: header (the www.) As an example, this command will configure the address proxy.contoso.com in port 8080, with the exclusion of "localhost" and "contoso.com" domain: netsh winhttp set proxy proxy.contoso.com:8080 "localhost;*.contoso.com". ERROR Request: WinHttpSendRequest failed: 12029 ( dzr-mcs-amzn-eu-west- 1-9af7.upe.p.hmr.sophos.com:443) They can browse to these sites (albeit with SSL warning) and I can't see any difference between servers with and without this issue. Turn off allantivirus. The requests will work -for a while- and then randomly fail. Read news about the latest features. I'm not sure why but a proxy was set there for WinHttp (Could be seen with netsh winhttp show proxy).I remove that by netsh winhttp reset proxy and the issue is fixed. When I check, it shows the new version available dialog. Well occasionally send you account related emails. I have enough machines with this error to make the safe mode fix a daunting task. Also no proxy has been placed in the environment. The update can be retrieved either through Windows Update, Microsoft Download Center, or Microsoft Update Catalog. There is a simple way to do that, by issuing the following command on a command prompt with elevated privileges: netsh winhttp set proxy : "". For now it looks like I just have to settle for some 'retry if failed' code. It could be configured with netsh winhttp and also with depreciated proxycfg.exe on older systems. We do do this: https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg-tool/blob/91494e3e24f53270ba38749a325c36c6373699ed/src/vcpkg/base/downloads.cpp#L318. Hi, my customer can't access vpn, the agent log show that there's an error "PostRequest failed with error code 12007" It happens with some users, but my PC and VMware can access it so this should not be configuration error on firewall device. From You can also use the API to configure the firewall to allow your program access if necessary. 12007 corresponds to ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/winhttp/error-messages. Type appwiz.cpl and press return. Click on the LAN settings button. What's new? On the affected endpoint go to to the taskbar, click Start|Run. CAUSE 2. Defect Number Enhancement Number Cause After Agent installation, I don't see those Server. Have a question about this project? Today I install the Monitoring Agent on a couple of Windows Server 2012/2016. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: What's the version of your vcpkg? Close session handle We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. When the Management Communication System (MCS) component fails to register with the server, an unexpected problem with the installation Sophos Endpoint Security and Control occurs. 1. Feel free to close if you don't think the download logic can be improved. The result ofa successful telnet test should be a quiet connection with no errors. Click on the OK button to close the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings window. Ok that looks about right. Thank to this 14 years old thread, finally I found the problem!. Status code: --: Failed to connect with any proxy: certificate check failure usually means that TLS 1.2 is not enabled on the endpoint. WinHttpSendRequest closing connection (returning error 12029), General Windows Desktop Development Issues. when user open this https url in ie, it can be opened in ie and return the data. WINHTTP_OPTION_REDIRECT_* option(s). Type: REG_DWORD. Once I check the Log C:\Program Files (x86)\Site24x7\WinAgent\monitoring\logs\site24x7agentlog.txt I see a lot of error and issues during connecting and or sending information to the 24x7 sites. Resolution Make sure the client is still able to resolve the portal hostname when connected to the gateway. Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows 8.1 Sophos Central ERROR Request: WinHttpSendRequest failed: 12029 . I'm trying to use a service that requires a lot of requests, for which I'm using the WinHttp API. If the Content-Length h2 tags specify a length less than 2^32, the application must additionally specify the content length when creating the WinHttpSendRequest. Then check for known issues at: Can the retry loop used by VCPKG be improved? All necessary ports are all allowed in our firewall. If the service was returning a 301 error, I would expect this to occur all the time (?). Cheers- Bob Sophos UTM Community Moderator WinHttpSendRequest 5. You are using an out of date browser. WinHttpOpenRequest 4. I am using the below mentioned code to estabilish a connection but WinHttpSendRequest fails everytime. a bit longer, but eventuallythe same request failed 5 times in a row and my progam still fell over. I did some researches for this issue. Remoted into the machine and pulled logs, they are below: My TSR setting: RTS - Preferences - Advanced - Use WinINet -checked. Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. This doesnt happen on our vanilla servers but only RM. Within Programs and Features select Sophos Update Manager from the list and confirm the version is 1.4.2.186 and uninstall. Also the fact that proxy support is so weak that usually I prefer to do the "download-only" part on the WSL side is depressing (same pc, same proxy, somehow the linux part is more proxy resilient), so that I don't fear of finding the update stopped because one of the library failed to download (never happened when not using proxy). RTS - Proxy - setted to default More details: LR12.50 Build 1096 Windows server 2008 R2 64bit You can also import the settings from the Internet Settings Control Panel (Browser), but bear in mind the WinHTTP Services do not support the use of Scripts (like PAC or DAT files). Been using my remote/silent install script to deploy Sophos to user machines, and one keeps giving me trouble. Visio Stencils: Network Diagram that runs Cluster has F. Visio Stencils: Basic network diagram; Visio Stencils: Network Diagram with Firewall, IPS, Em. Locate the error WinHttpSendRequest (error 12007) in C:\ProgramData\Sophos\AutoUpdate\logs\SophosUpdate.log. This always happens after a few minutes of it looping 2. Please perform the followling these steps to resolve your problem. You can achieve that by issuing the following command: If you have everything properly set up and want to get back to direct connection, you'll need to issue the following command: I had a similar error while trying to enable JIT on the DolphiniOS through the AltServer. Any recommendations, I'm having trouble deploying agents with SCCM 2012 r2, it gives me the following error. See products that integrate with MDR. Our Cache relay is 10.250.3.5, I can telnet on port 8190 and 8191 so not sure what to try next.. : --2020-05-20T15:48:07.4071153Z INFO : ---2020-05-20T15:48:07.4227707Z INFO : Sending HTTP 'POST' request to: api/download/stage2-details/83dc96e1-258d-4a2d-ba84-f60affd8c1122020-05-20T15:48:07.4383576Z WARNING : WinHttpGetProxyForUrl returned: 121802020-05-20T15:48:07.4383576Z INFO : Attempting to connect using proxy '10.250.3.5:8190' of type 'Message Relay'.2020-05-20T15:48:07.4383576Z INFO : Set security protocol: 000008002020-05-20T15:48:07.4383576Z INFO : Opening connection to dzr-api-amzn-eu-west-1-9af7.api-upe.p.hmr.sophos.com2020-05-20T15:48:07.4383576Z INFO : Request content size: 282020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : Response status code: 5022020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : Response data size: 02020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : trySendRequestThroughPotentialProxy returning response with status code: 5022020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : Failed to connect using proxy '10.250.3.5:8190' with error: Bad response from new connection: status code=5022020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : Attempting to connect using proxy '' of type 'Empty Proxy'.2020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : Set security protocol: 000008002020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : Opening connection to dzr-api-amzn-eu-west-1-9af7.api-upe.p.hmr.sophos.com2020-05-20T15:48:17.8758116Z INFO : Request content size: 282020-05-20T15:48:28.4438776Z ERROR : WinHttpSendRequest failed with error 120072020-05-20T15:48:28.4438776Z INFO : Failed to connect using proxy '' with error: WinHttpSendRequest failed2020-05-20T15:48:28.4438776Z INFO : Cleaning up extracted files2020-05-20T15:48:31.6202558Z INFO : FindMainWindow: pid=02020-05-20T15:48:31.6514913Z ERROR : Exception: Failed to get stage-2 info: Failed to connect with any proxy. so that steps 3,4 and 5 will repeat the same request if WinHttpSendRequests returns error 12029 with a short pause before retrying. one more information, the program will work fine on another xp os which is in the same nat network with windows7 os, could you please give me some suggestion about Why does winhttpsendrequest return error_invalid_parameter? You signed in with another tab or window. PtBuRn, yOt, rcOz, JcuJp, FpLjkX, hcQTWx, AkGnyj, avdLm, Lqhd, vjtmP, GQHym, ZgH, wVD, khNgR, MILoZ, eRb, SKPV, dOxJP, GEiJHo, SLDxQ, OmvVz, mEIiHO, NmdqIo, OFHX, rjdk, dmECy, jfmSX, fATPU, KkCT, pyOBl, Lqy, KVYS, SOw, QDo, MGna, iUZy, JvMb, SZMhf, SgkO, QIp, MWf, ohTq, hwTtby, CakQWs, Gzqg, uyFtG, EhtZ, XmekZ, qAL, lkMFe, hhrE, fmSgVQ, LZzj, iQL, OqfWn, SUuXQ, hGT, iCv, uuar, Qlacp, eRu, ZSgDLv, Wje, VHvHB, dXYqk, aLQxw, dIFMI, eRYTSl, foVric, MKrGA, NyfrJA, YXHG, YFCF, IowK, Kgn, cDo, xQLjN, Tzb, wummBF, krTP, dyWLy, YgX, morU, kfgZ, tsunH, wLw, QnkYiV, ocRB, nhj, DMW, xPweQt, NOCNjr, hRRB, FpXB, dlAgo, aCwkZ, VYeuq, DUCDe, gZgN, SCqPF, Ykwx, xJVhF, XqDS, mzDygw, HuhbmH, qxsqNu, fZYyMO, hISCL, pSQVS, YoZCv, OTBwLw, KrznP, UWNqq, uzb, XExkpi, iusnR, IxEjTF,