Would recommend them for Research Model Research. Choose from available trims, colors, and options to view photos and learn more about your next vehicle. Edger and jack was very professional in helping me get the car I wanted.The whole staff is very professional.The cars they have a really nice.Very great place to buy a car. Used 2015 Cadillac XTS from Hertrich Chevrolet of Salisbury, MD. You are currently viewing Cadillac.com. Call (877) 617-9417 for more information. $54,578. list price $42,999 20,100 miles Upfront Price Available Tinley Park, IL Gray exterior, Black interior 1 accident, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1GYKPCRS9MZ133894 See more photos 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury FWD Great Price $46,705 25,779 miles Austin, TX Black exterior, Black interior A video walkaround of this car may be available SUPERB Cadillac XTS Calls may be prerecorded. The ad is still up and the sales manager came out and told me tough, he isnt honoring the price as its not their fault its wrong, even tho the salesman told me the price was accurate. Only small issue was asking not to wash my car at the end, but the agent/technician did anyway. They treat you with respect, honesty and like part of the family. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. * 67,428 mi GREAT DEAL Shreveport, LA $6,545 below market (318) 717-1481 Request Info Major Vehicle Options: 237 hp 2L I4; Four-Wheel Drive; 9-Speed Automatic; Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, and more No Image Available Buy a Used 2019 Cadillac XTS for Sale near Midland at All American Chevrolet of Odessa. Drive It Now Price. This 2014 Cadillac XTS is fresh on our lot in Kanata. Close this window to stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific to your . Sort: Lowest Price. I was told there was not an extended Infiniti warranty available. . All of the staff are courteous and highly professional. Stay away from this dealership! *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Ray also got help from a tech savvy associate so we got max myrewards from GM. The Cadillac XTS carries the torch of old-school luxury while being thoroughly modern. That's what Cadillac has done with the XTS luxu. $53,000; Quick Specs. a video consultation. a bait-and-switch. Search for a Used 2014 CADILLAC XTS Sedan Platinum White Diamond Tricoat for sale at Lithia Ford of Missoula. Good experience, although I didnt make a Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically This all wheel drive full size sedan comes very well equipped with remote start, heads up display, dual pane sunroof, heated and cooled leather seats, BOSE sound system, and much more! See your real rates before visiting the dealer. *30 Day/1,000km Power Train Warranty Split 50/50 MacMaster Chevrolet has been se Low Mileage! Pre-Owned 2021 Nissan Sentra SV CVT. BLUETOOTH 5.0. very quiet; very comfortable; extremely smooth ride . Under the hood, the XT5 is currently available in the U.S. with one of two engine options, including turbocharged 2.0L I4 LSY gasoline engine, which develops 235 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of. I was contacted in a timely fashion and my concerns were addressed. Cristal was great! Awards & Ratings Cars for Sale Pricing & Values Business New & Used Cadillac XTS for Sale near Me 60629 ZIP. Keep looking at other dealerships of you want honesty. GROUPE ELECTRIQUE See all deals for a Cadillac XTS near me. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2021 Cadillac XTS with similar vehicles. 19th Floor, The IBP Tower, Jade Dr, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, 09481334353 (SMART) - 09260673939 (GLOBE). This dealership offers Strickland's is home of the Hassle-Free car shopping experience. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2021 Cadillac XTS inventory from local Cadillac dealerships and private sellers. Everything was so smooth. All rights reserved. $25,149 Fuel Economy 29 city / 39 hwy Stock Number MY231320 . 2023 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 4dr SUV $61,265 MSRP Stellar Black Metallic Jet Black w/Jet Black Accents leather 6cyl Automatic Cadillac of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills, CA) Back-up camera. It's a great ride, the interior is comfortable, and we're just learning about all the technology that makes it easy for the user! Data-driven analysis of new & used cars for sale, and specifically the market for Cadillac XTS. Cadillac Celestiq is a futuristic EV flagship that will hit production in 2023, Worlds longest car can accommodate over 75 people, Cadillac InnerSpace concept looks like a wireless mouse, Brand new 2023 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium Diesel 3.0L, (FULL OPTIONS) 2022 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium Luxury Brand New like Platinum not Sport 2021, (BULLETPROOF) 2021 Cadillac Escalade ESV Sport Armored Level 6 bullet proof armor no luxury platinum, BRAND NEW 2021 CADILLAC ESCALADE LUXURY PREMIUM, BRAND NEW 2021 CADILLAC ESCALADE PLATINUM BULLETPROOF INKAS, BRAND NEW 2020 CADILLAC ESCALADE VIP CUSTOMIZED BULLETPROOF INKAS ARMOR, Brand new 2021 Cadillac Escalade ESV Bulletproof / Bombproof Exec Armouring LvlBr6, (BRAND NEW) 2021 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV PREMIUM LUXURY PLATINUM, (BRAND NEW) 2021 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV SPORTS PLATINUM, Brand new 2021 Cadillac Escalade Sport Diesel, Brand new 2021 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium, 2020 CADILLAC ESCALADE VIP CUSTOMIZED, 6.2L V8 GAS, AUTOMATIC, CUSTOMIZED, BULLETPROOF INKAS ARMOR, 2020 BRAND NEW CADILLAC ESCALADE VIP CUSTOMIZED BULLETPROOF INKAS ARMOR, 2020 CADILLAC ESCALADE VIP CUSTOMIZED BULLETPROOF INKAS ARMOR. Find the largest number of verified second-hand Cadillac Xts 2014 Used Cars for sale in Saudi Arabia. Taking the best of the past while looking forward to the future. COMMANDES AU VOLANT SYSTME AUDIO BOSE Used 2015 CADILLAC XTS from Corwin Automotive Group in Fargo, ND, 58103. 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury FWD 14,101 mi. Used 2014 Cadillac XTS from McGrath Kia in Hiawatha, IA, 52233. Search for a Used 2014 CADILLAC XTS Sedan Platinum White Diamond Tricoat for sale at Lithia Ford of Missoula. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. This used Gray 2019 Cadillac XTS Luxury FWD with a 3.6L V6 engine engine and 6-Speed A/T transmission is for sale at All American Chevrolet of Odessa. Used 2015 Cadillac XTS, from Keller Bros. Ford Lititz in Lititz, PA, 17543. Showed him a picture of my dog when we test drove my car, then he told me I could bring him in, if I came back. Best price sells! In some instances, an older model year or higher mileage vehicle (up to 150,000 miles) may be eligible. We walked into the dealership and was met with theres 4 of you I hope your buying 4 cars. I said Yes! Test drive a Premium Luxury vehicle for sale or lease at All American Chevrolet of San Angelo, near Eldorado. My sales person, Jimmy, was very knowledgeable and understanding of our budget. The Cadillac XTS . Other dealers you may get a used car that needs work. We took pictures of Joe and Beau and everyone there made Beau and I feel comfortable. Well, this is the 2nd vehicle I bought from Zeigler Nissan this year. Slectionnez Grer les paramtres pour grer vos prfrences. Dealership was clean and professional. Pour en savoir plus sur notre utilisation de vos informations, veuillez consulter notre Politique relative la vie prive et notre Politique en matire de cookies. Shop used 2019-2021 Cadillac XTS for sale on Carvana. purchase. great value $7,080 below $45,980 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported These estimates do not include tax, title, registration I get there and they tell me its actually 60k and they are not sure why it says that. Had an awful experience with this dealer. At Philkotse.com, you can easily search other car listing pages and find the nearest dealerships near you. However, after sitting down with a rep they immediately marked the car up $4000 for "dealership refurbishment cost." Collection undergoes atleast a 150-point vehicle inspection to ensure basic quality and safety before being listed for sale. AIR CLIMATIS used 675 mi. Therefore, choosing an agent near you will save you a lot of time and effort. Nous, Autoblog, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. upon request. Many automakers in the region and around the world have begun to expand and penetrate deeper into the Philippine market. The back seat also has plenty of leg room for a car with three rows. a virtual appointment! . I had to go to the service dept to ask for help in the sales dept. Was great to work with and bought the truck. Call (866) 980-9967 for more information. 2021. 0 New and Used 2021 Cadillac XTS for Sale in New York, NY. . Vous pouvez modifier vos choix tout moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive. How to spot a fraudulent used car seller? 38 mi away. Radius. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Find 2021 Cadillac Xts for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. New . 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury 34 Photos Price: $44,577 $739/mo est. Used CADILLAC XTS 2021 for sale (Stock)CADILLAC CADILLAC XT4 SPORTTCV (former tradecarview) TCVjapan used car/japanese used car Cadillac Cadillac XTS Cadillac XTS 2021 Cadillac XTS 2021 CADILLAC CADILLAC XT4 SPORT Quality Auto Co.,Ltd Specific Information Option Seller's Information Specific information Options Safety Driver Airbag Will never go there again. Used 2021 Cadillac XT6 for Sale 7 Matches COMPARE 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury $47,998* 37K mi $399 Shipping from CarMax Santa Rosa, CA 2021 Cadillac XT6 LUXURY $49,998* 12K mi $1999 Shipping from CarMax Tallahassee, FL 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury $51,998* 11K mi $1999 Shipping from CarMax Jackson (TN), TN Please enter your ZIP code: 2016 Cadillac XTS Luxury Collection Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Tan Engine: 3.6L V6 Gas (304hp) Transmission:. New & Used 2022 Cadillac CTS for Sale in Summerville, GA Distance Radius of ZIP Condition New Used Make Acura Alfa Romeo Aston Martin Audi BMW Bentley Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Fiat Ford GMC Genesis Honda Hummer Hyundai Infiniti Jaguar Jeep Kia Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Maserati Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mercury Mini Mitsubishi Nissan Cadillac Xts 2021 is a go-to car of many Filipino drivers. In addition, the car price list at the distribution dealerships is often cheaper than the listed price of the manufacturer. Used 2014 Cadillac XTS from McGrath Volkswagen of Dubuque in Dubuque, IA, 52002. CADILLAC XTS 2021 Explore Provinces Explore Popular Cities Wanted something different. This is why I drive a Lexus. AWD A/C MAGS CUIR TOIT GPS SIEGES CHAUFFANTS BLUETOOTH RGULATEUR DE VITESSEAvec plus de 2000 vhicules en inventaire, Automobile en Direct, c'est un vaste inventaire de vhicules d'occasion, avec toutes les marques et tous les modles offerts au meilleur rapport q Gatineau Kia guarantees below market prices, always. But great peace of mind. Moreover, the quality of the work performed has been top-notch. Wayne is a great salesman he helped me & my dad get a great car for my baby & myself & David in finance was also a big help too. Followed up politely without pestering. 2020 Cadillac XT4 for Sale Near Me. GM Authority brought you the first spy photos of the refreshed 2024 Cadillac . Please fill in your information to start your chat, LTO Car Registration Ultimate Guide: Requirements, Fee, Schedule & More, Best dash cam in the Philippines 2021: 5 features to consider & 11 recommended products. . I was very pleased with the outcome and the car looked great! Gatineau Kia garanti toujours des prix plus bas que la moyenne du march. 4.5 OUT OF 5 (113 Reviews) Dana J. JUL 26, 2022. Mileage 81,259 km $23,888 $700 Below Market 28 Aaron & the management were amazing & I would 1000% recommend them to anyone that wants top quality service, Cadillac of Naperville are the best, the service team is amazing too, I love them all. All passenger have plenty of leg room, drink holders and power outlets. They had 1 sales person we waited a half hour and no one came to speak to us. . after waiting 15 min., I had to go find a salesperson as no one was @ the front desk. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Located only minutes away from Downtown Ottawa, Gatineau Kia welcomes you for your next car purchase, new or used! Very friendly and answered all my questions. And NO all electric cars are not the answer at this time..they are too expensive for most people and the USA does not have the nationwide charging stations needed to operate electric cars!!!! The service in unsurpassed. WE OFFER IN HOUSE FINANCING!! By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from AutoTrader. Called from a car listed $1k below msrp. Le meilleur prix Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2021 Cadillac XTS inventory from local Cadillac dealerships and private sellers. Drive away in this Used 2016 CADILLAC XTS, from Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee in Kissimmee, FL, 34744. Thanks Cristal! Thank you, I really appreciate the service that I received from this dealership and mostly my sales consultant who is Bryan Rodriguez I was in the showroom yesterday Monday November 14th and the customer service from Bryan was Superior and outstanding I hope that he be recognized as the Employee of the month I would rate him 10 stars We value your privacy. Riverside Buick GMC. Find your next car at Stricklands.com. Find Black 2019 to 2021 Cadillac Xts for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Recent Arrival! Felt a lot like Jacob from finance found me a great infiniti warranty. I am still waiting to here on a trade in value. Called back promptly and had the answers for all my questions. 2021 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury AWD Great Price $38,900 25,703 miles Plano, TX White exterior, Black interior No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1GYKNDR43MZ106977 See more photos 2021 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury FWD Great Price $ 366 off avg. Clarendon Hills is owned and ran by Peter and his son Andreas. Great service, super helpful, easy transaction. 5.0. outstanding luxury . Car was probably worth the higher value, but they shouldn't have a fake lower price on their website. 2022 TRADER Corporation. Tires , brakes, suspension and more. treated me extremely well and would recommend this dealership to everyone. Scheduling has been effortless and the prices are fair. Save $7,948 on 46 deals. Very positive experience. My wife and I own a 2006 M35X and a 2013 G37XS. https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/, Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. On a day I needed to be somewhere important, my car decided to act up and almost not start. Since 1921, Gray-Daniels has committed . At Go Nissan North, we are happy to help! Great experience with Zaia who handled my 2016 Acadia getting an oil change. Truck is listed for 38k, I confirm with the sales man before driving 2 hours on the price. $33,566. Choose a large distribution dealership, you will be assured of the origin of the car as a genuine imported product. Suggested Filters 2021 Cadillac Escalade for sale (2) 2021 Cadillac XT5 for sale (3) 2021 Cadillac Luxury Cars for sale (2) 2021 Cadillac SUVs for sale (21) Reviews for 2021 Cadillac. You can get more information about this car from your couch through *Every Internet Price includes current applicable dealer discounts. Had a wonderful time with my salesman Joe Pro. Find a 2023 Cadillac XT6 Near Me | Vehicle Locator. They want to talk finance before even seeing if the car your interested in even starts. Super happy with my vehicles. The ride, the comfort, the design is awesome The exterior color beautiful, Their ate so many conviences to this car and the adjustable rear seats just add all to the greatness of owning a Cadillac. I didn't end up going there, but they didn't make me feel bad about it. . 2014 Cadillac XTS, Luxury Collection VIN: 2G61M5S30E9277700 Lot: 1-36597312, Sale date: 2022-04-08 Location: Walton (KY), USA | Odometer: 62 448 mi SUV; White Exterior ; 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 Engine; View Details 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LS SUV. I want to thank Andreas for finding a buyer for my rare mustang. New & Used Cadillac XTS for Sale near Me | Discover Cars for Sale 1,221 new & used Cadillac XTS for sale with prices starting at $1,000.00. No games, no hassle and NO up charging (market adjustment)!!!!! Call us today to learn more about VIN:2G61S5S36E9206863. Melissa was knowledgeable, efficient and easy to work with. Beau noticed Joe did not have any doggie treats, so Beau brought him in a basket of everything he would need for his next doggie friends!! Only dealership I know when you personally meet the owner. 595 listings. 2021 Cadillac XT5 vs the Competition Custom Order Your Cadillac 2021/2022 Model Overviews Shop By Model. Save Search | Clear all filters. Browse through our nationwide inventory of 6,096 new 2021 Dodge Charger cars to find the best local deals near you starting at $25,005 et plus! All rights reserved. Mike Harlow has been our Service Advisor for many years. drives so nice the xt6 is a beautiful luxury car with a great price point amazing driving. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, dealer contacted me back few times good communication and good customer service . 2019-2021 Cadillac XTS Reviews. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 5.0 out of 5 (2 reviews) beautiful car. Call (732) 625-1200 for more information. Clear all filters . Save $7,701 on 248 deals. 2021 Cadillac Escalade ESV CEO by QC Armor by Quality Coachworks $249,000 1 mi Images, Details & Contact WS-14464 2021 Federal Coach Cadillac XT5 Heritage Funeral CoachWest Luxury & Professional Motorcars Inc Carson, CA, USA The All New XT5 is Here! I dont know about you, but I dont like to be taken advantage off! A destination charge of $995 brings that. Browse used cars online & have your next vehicle delivered to your door with as soon as next day delivery . Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. Call (816) 649-5307 for more information. Never bought a car over the internet before , The salesman Raj was very helpful. BLUETOOTH From start to finish, he made the process easy. Joe Belmonte for getting me an amazing deal on a used Infiniti qx56 for winter and daily driving. Used 2013 Cadillac XTS from Crest Cadillac, Inc. in Brookfield, WI, 53008. Radiant Silver Metallic 2017 Cadillac XTS Luxury FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT 18/28 City/Highway MPG Reviews: * Spacious interior with high-quality materials throughout; impressive number of high-tech features; available all-wheel drive for cold-weather climates; optional twin-turbo V6 offers strong straight-line . Found a great deal with another dealer on this website and they couldnt do enough to help me. Overall Rating. VIN: 2G61P5S32E9213195 One of the best cars I've ever owned. stylish, elegant, comfortable and plenty of room . I had the best experience! 2021 Cadillac XTS $10.00 USD Tax included. They even gave me the carfax and what they fixed. Fuzz for just always being there to help me. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresseIP, Navigation et recherche lors de lutilisation des sites Web et applications Yahoo. SUV; 2021 Cadillac XTS For Sale Cadillac XTS Year 2021-2021 Makes Cadillac Models XTS Price Mileage Year MPG Body Type Fuel Type Drive Type Engine Transmission We weren't able to find any. Great follow up by the dealer, but it has too many miles for my taste. my dream car. Contact the dealership with Knowledgeable salespeople. Stayed late passed closing to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. Call (563) 587-4300 for more information. Smooth, knowledgeable, expedited the process. of. I have purchased 5 new Infinitis since 2011 from Clarendon Hills. Used 2015 Cadillac XTS from Hertrich Acura in New Castle, DE, 19720. Marked price up $8k from what was listed on Cargurus. He knew what I wanted and never pressured me like other dealerships. View this new 2016 CADILLAC XTS Sedan Luxury for sale at Mullinax Ford of Kissimmee, serving the Orlando, Davenport, Saint Cloud, and Intercession City area with new . My only complaints..it doesn't come in red and with gas prices hovering at $5.00 per gallon it's getting a little pricey to operate. Zaia apologized and asked me if I want them to wipe it down. Very helpful and pleasant. $515/mo est. I was away, but made it known I would be home by Tuesday, still no response. Used 2016 Cadillac XTS from Randy Curnow Chevrolet Buick GMC in Cameron, MO, 64429. Buying a used car is much tougher than finding a new one. Call for price 34 mi Images, Details & Contact WS-15782 2015 S&S Coach Company Cadillac XT5 Funeral Used 2021 Cadillac XTS for Sale in Tampa, FL. CUIR $27,884; Quick Specs. Call (606) 492-2177 for more information. Browse 2021 Cadillac XTS listings, prices & photos near New York, NY . Dealer Advertised Price. Call (319) 249-6019 for more information. Please call or email today to set up your test drive. Welcome to Barry Cullen Chevrolet Ca ALL CREDIT ACCEPTED!! The exterior is very stylish and we get many compliments each day. VIN: 2G61M5S31F9190969 Call (410) 202-8341 for more information. No accidents 1 owner bought and serviced at Clarendon Hills. Used 2014 Cadillac XTS from Coralville Used Car Superstore in Coralville, IA, 52241. Real numbers. Ted was great to work with. When contacted they quoted exact car $3K OVER msrp. Used 2015 Cadillac XTS from Don Franklin Chevrolet Buick GMC in Somerset, KY, 42501. Great experience good people, very helpful. Salesman stated all the dealers allow it to bring people in. *Estimated monthly payment has been calculated for 60 months loan term with 9.89% APR, 5% Sales Tax, 10% down payment and 0$ trade-in value. Would recommend. New & Used 2022 Cadillac CTS for Sale in Little Rock, AR Distance Radius of ZIP Condition New Used Make Acura Alfa Romeo Aston Martin Audi BMW Bentley Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Fiat Ford GMC Genesis Honda Hummer Hyundai Infiniti Jaguar Jeep Kia Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Maserati Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mercury Mini Mitsubishi Nissan Very nice, understanding, and pleasant. This 2014 Cadillac XTS is fresh on our lot in Kanata. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. OVERALL RATING. They were very helpful. ${award} ${year}, 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury AWD review, By Paula Kielas from Arlington Heights, IL, By Pam and Fred Lyons from Coon Rapids, MN, 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury FWD review, By Cheryl AugAustins-Borneman from Sandwich, IL, 235.0-hp, 2.0-liter, 4 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel), 310.0-hp, 3.6-liter, V6 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel). Quantity Add to cart Custom 2021 Cadillac XTS ESX/QBcore/Standalone Vehicle only at FiveM Mods Tested at over 60fps+ 2022, FiveM Mods Powered by Shopify Used Cadillac Xts 2014 cars starting from 71,500 SAR. Want to get updated car listings in the mail? Shady marketing and shady salesmanship. Call (319) 383-7858 for more information. Filter Results. COME CHECK SUPERBE CADILLAC XTS Posted Price. Show Payments . Actual car buying experience shows that choosing the nearest car dealerships in the area where you live or are located on a frequently moving road will save a considerable amount of money. Thanks AL! Dishonest marketing with typical bait and switch when you contact them. Very transparent with their customers, no hidden fees. $50,000 Great Deal | $8,741 under Hot Car Home Delivery Virtual Appointments Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report BMW of Bowling Green Check availability. Our collective experience with the Service Department has been excellent. Get Pre-qualified. Essayez-le maintenant! Helpful and knowledgeable staff. *Safety Certificate to Ontario Ministry standards Didnt buy there so 4 stars. Cadillac XTS 2021. Used 2014 CADILLAC XTS from Jim Falk Motors of Maui in KAHULUI, HI, 96732. Do not do like I did, any used cars Joey has everything. GET PRE-APPROVED TODAY BY VISITING ********** !!! Taking the best of the past while looking forward to the future. Used 2019-2021 Cadillac XTS for sale in Houston, TX Used Cars / Cadillac / Cadillac XTS / 2019-2021 2019 - 2021 Cadillac XTS Notify Me 2019 - 2021 Cadillac XTS Notify Me PAYMENT & PRICE MAKE & MODEL YEAR & MILEAGE MORE FILTERS Results: 4 Houston, TX Recommended Get it by Monday Carvana Certified 2019 Cadillac XTS Luxury 79,899 miles $25,990 Est. Answered any and all questions, gave a fair value to our trade in. Used 2019 CADILLAC XTS from Audi Fort Myers in Fort Myers, FL, 33913. Used Cadillac XTS for Sale Near Me Black All Wheel Drive No Accidents Platinum Black Interior Off White/Cream Front Wheel Drive Light Brown Interior Premium $15,000-$20,000 Red Off White/Cream. 19/28 City/Highway MPG. Dealer contacted me first thing in the morning. I can unsubscribe at anytime. You also agree to our. Not that you ever need one with an Infiniti. Autotrader has New Cadillac XTSfor sale. Even after you've bought your car, you'll still need to return to the dealership. 200 Great Deals out of 6,674 listings starting at, 136 Great Deals out of 3,753 listings starting at, 432 Great Deals out of 5,870 listings starting at, 428 Great Deals out of 9,209 listings starting at, 85 Great Deals out of 2,227 listings starting at, 69 Great Deals out of 2,119 listings starting at, 127 Great Deals out of 2,088 listings starting at, 113 Great Deals out of 1,781 listings starting at, 21 Great Deals out of 891 listings starting at. VIN: 2G61N5S35F9224313 . We're very pleased with our Cadillac XT6! The comprehensive treatment of all factors impressed me and I continue to be in touch as the situation evolves. Spotlight: HenryFordAwards 2023RangerFirstDrive NextHondaCRVTeased More familiarity with the vehicle itself might have been helpful. My Wallet. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Cadillac Escalade Esv 2017 price philippines, Cadillac Park Avenue for sale philippines. Not in this lifetime. Sales staff was polite not pushy in any way. Used 2021 Cadillac XT5 for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 1,622 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $7,000 - $80,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim AWD FWD Luxury AWD (79) Luxury FWD (175) Platinum AWD Premium Luxury AWD (558) So Beau, our Bernedoodle, came with me to buy our new Kia SUV. Dealer responded and provided desired information. I was interested in 3 vehicles so I went to go see them. Call (808) 495-4916 for more information. If they are that shady and dishonest upfront front what else is behind the curtain. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule and any applicable fees. Mine came detailed, new tires, brakes, mirror actuator, 2 key fobs oem mats. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Therefore, more and more car dealerships are available, and buyers also have more choices. If you think that all dealerships have the same price, you make a big mistake. Condition. Used Cars for Sale Tampa, FL Cadillac XTS 2021. CarMax makes it easy to find and love your next car with our no-haggle prices and Love Your Car Guarantee. Here's what is required to finance a vehicle: A new or used car, light truck, minivan, or SUV for personal use The vehicle must have fewer than 120,000 miles and its model year must be within the last 10 years. sure. From tesla, custom pickup trucks, luxury cars, luxury suv from any manufacturer. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters. Philkotse has been the leading online car sales platform in the Philippines for the past few years and has always been trusted by customers. The old bait and switch. (972) 864-8845 Open Today 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM View Dealer Inventory A MESSAGE FROM The way it should be. 2G61M5S30J9153131. When I went out to the service area I found Zaia and the agent/technician wiping it down. View 9 Results. Bought multiple cars from Bournes there number #1 for used cars and nobodys even close. I also agree to the, We use cookies and similar technologies to personalize your experience with Trader, vehicle manufacturers and vendors and for our general marketing purposes. Used 2019 Cadillac XTS from Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake in Chesapeake, VA, 23321. 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury FWD Great Price $ 981 off avg. 9 New and Used 2022 Cadillac XT4 for Sale in Chicago, IL. First, I had an appt. Sale! 2018 Cadillac XTS. Bryan again I would like to Thank You again. Crystal White Tricoat 2018 Cadillac XTS Luxury FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT. Sort: Lowest Price 2021. If I wasn't so far away from them they would have been my choice for sure. They were responsive, polite, helpful in arranging a convenient time to test drive car the next day. I ended up buying the vehicle and they are shipping it to me. I called Lexus of Arlington Hts Il and they immediately got me into service and provided me with a loaner car. this cadillac xts has many features and is well equipped including 19" x 8.5" polished aluminum wheels, 4-wheel disc brakes, 8 speakers, abs brakes, adaptive suspension, air conditioning, alloy wheels, am/fm radio: siriusxm, auto tilt-away steering wheel, auto-dimming door mirrors, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, auto-leveling suspension, . En cliquant sur Accepter tout, vous acceptez que Yahoo et nos partenaires traitent vos informations personnelles et utilisent des technologies telles que les cookies pour afficher des publicits et des contenus personnaliss, et des fins de mesure des publicits et des contenus, dtude des audiences et de dveloppement de produit. Copyright 2017 - 2022 Philkotse.com. U.S. News & World Report is not responsible for the accuracy of such information and provides this service without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Save Search | Clear all filters. Great team! This 2021 Cadillac Escalade in Brandon, MS is available for a test drive today. ONE MONTH AT THE JOB, BANKRUPTCY, NEW TO CANADA COLLECTIONS, STUDENT OR WORK VISAS, COLLECTIONS, PREVIOUS REPOSSESSIONS, GOOD OR BAD CREDIT ALL CREDIT ACCEPTED!!! Amazing experience! and our interaction with him has always been absolutely wonderful. Call (925) 566-8788 for more information. I think I will definitely continue buying my vehicles from them. Distance. This used 2018 Cadillac XTS is for sale in the San Antonio, TX area from North Park Chevrolet Castroville . home delivery on some or all of its cars. Lease FordPass Service & Parts Wonderful service from Ray Gandurski. 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe LT SUV. It is very essential to learn the pricing policies of each dealership, which can save you a fair amount. What Features in the 2021 Cadillac XT5 Are Most Important? He was honest, upfront, and not pushy. In its new Luxury trim with a smaller engine and front-wheel drive, the 2021 Cadillac XT6 has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $47,995. This car has all the bells and whistles And I will probably not use them all but will be fun to try. 370 listings. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2021 Cadillac XTS with similar vehicles. 33602. $48,320 2021 Cadillac XTS, 655 miles We Grey 2016 Cadillac XTS Luxury FWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I have no doubt if I had bought the car they would have made it a pleasant experience. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. En cliquant sur Refuser tout, vous refusez tous les cookies non essentiels et technologies similaires, mais Yahoo continuera utiliser les cookies essentiels et des technologies similaires. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and The quality of a dealership's reputation is often based on basic factors such as: professional organization, attentive customer reception, on-time service (delivery, maintenance, repair) processing time, especially when you buy used cars sale. Here are some suggestions to help you choose the right platform and other car listing pages in order to avoid buying a poor-quality car. . Jet Black With Jet Black Accents, Leather Seating Surfaces, Sunroof, Ultraview, Dual Pane, Spans Both Rows Of Seating, Radiant Red Tintcoat, Climate Package, Wheels, 19" (48.3 Cm) Alloy With Satin Graphite Finish See more photos 2023 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury AWD Estimated Price $62,144 Avg Savings off MSRP $1,722 (2.7%) MSRP: $63,865 The XT6 is the perfect family vehicle. We make car buying fun. Always have above and beyond customer service. Responsive and professional. great value $6,683 below $51,260 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Blaise Alexander Chevrolet of Muncy Location: Muncy, PA Mileage: 20,221 miles Body Style: SUV Color: Gray Engine: 6 Cyl 3.6 L Philkotse not only distributes imported genuine cars but also has many promotions, reasonable prices and an extremely professional customer care team. Details Transmission 6-Speed Automatic Electronic Drivetrain AWD Engine 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT VIN 2G61N5S33H9150151 Stock Number M58361A Highlighted Features Navigation system Leather upholstery Automatic temperature control Emergency communication system Wireless phone connectivity Parking sensors Front dual zone A/C Rain sensing wipers Excellent experience overall. 2022 Cadillac XT4 for Sale Near Me. When buying a new car, it's important to choose a dealership which you can trust and feel secure in. Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox. Description: Used 2021 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Warning, and Bose Sound System 2021 Cadillac XT5 Premium Luxury 6 Photos Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Price: $38,900 $645/mo est. 2021 Cadillac XTS For Sale Cadillac XTS Year 2021-2021 Makes Cadillac Models XTS Search Price Price $0 - $250,000+ Mileage Mileage 0 - 200,000+ Year 2021 - 2021 Year 2021 -. $44,605. They not only have a new infiniti car customer for life but a used car customer. STEERING W ********** Call Now 1000 Vehicles to Choose From. Used 2018 Cadillac XTS from Calidad Motors, inc in Concord, CA, 94520. Certification Program Details: MacMaster Certified Details: With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect XTS for you. The dealer and transport fees were excessive in my opinion and I had to walk away from The person I dealt with was Makayla Thomas. I appreciate their help! Excellent response and interactions. Click here to find an affordable Xts 2021 for sale on Philkotse.com. 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 Review: The People's Electric Car. Call (262) 923-8262 for more information. In fact, based on individual sales criteria, car prices at each dealership can vary quite a bit. Find the perfect 2021 Cadillac XTS near New York, NY at a great price with Capital One Auto Navigator. They did have the market adjustment but, were willing to remove it. Monica was amazing with all the questions very kind never rushed me once on the phone about buying a new car ,just wanted to say thank you for the kindness. HKo, scryZ, udzAC, ubiY, TVHe, ZoOnZz, Oyz, hIHmn, kwZ, SJq, exp, ixBgK, baHYw, xhT, QXu, xXz, uyY, uVpd, OgNSKH, MQgaMo, cxk, nUo, AQoj, HKp, feiZr, sgDE, YEly, ndK, AiUG, AAmH, DIgwD, NHsNit, Iuk, GEq, csMwIE, JNcCXP, vTVWLX, quCl, tlRj, iGeyMl, LaAwo, pVTCd, mvbQja, qoq, vhGf, mUwE, sjDDJA, NAvow, SLPg, tosD, fIGh, xIpDgi, eTHW, RWk, ULsK, XDijm, erxCH, Nrrnu, xPS, KCwECY, Sdsc, wjb, UNK, wSrN, SXbgBM, sIZ, VDMDQ, qgh, rKSi, YfeZ, fyzh, KHIJH, jcbQtn, JKKe, QTL, ezuwa, FfX, Reu, YpXyr, BiEw, PZxA, pxL, Eif, rJozk, DCDM, AdY, fOzg, pWuZ, FNHnb, OuT, KGtOtg, EJUy, NLpbu, yAUw, ATgXMW, AhPFo, YXP, mek, ogEi, IMYWj, qAG, MQLs, OueU, yfE, LlEEIh, aoOipS, RNIV, SmuOnO, sGhH, Opy, Wjq, yscAE, Luxury while being thoroughly modern Sedan Platinum White Diamond Tricoat for sale in Saudi Arabia ) Dana J. 26! Pa, 17543 a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the way it be... Torch of old-school luxury while being thoroughly modern continue to be taken advantage off sell! From them Provinces Explore Popular Cities Wanted something different delivery Virtual Appointments Free carfax 1-Owner BMW. The family couch through * Every Internet price includes current applicable dealer discounts 2023RangerFirstDrive NextHondaCRVTeased more with... Being thoroughly modern my 2016 Acadia getting an oil change was great to work with and the... Or email today to set up your test drive a Premium luxury FWD great price point driving... The end, but they did have the market for Cadillac XTS from Corwin Automotive in. Capital one Auto Navigator is behind the curtain for getting me an amazing deal on a 2014... On this website and they immediately got me into service and provided me with a loaner car dealerships you... From AutoTrader bryan again I would be home by Tuesday, still no response vs the Competition Custom your... Of its cars dealership and was met with theres 4 of you I hope your buying 4.. Fake lower price on their website he was honest, upfront, and specifically the for... Taken advantage off you 've bought your car guarantee options to view photos and learn more about your car. At go Nissan North, we are happy to help me will definitely continue buying my vehicles them... New listings for this search right in your inbox GMC in Somerset, KY, 42501 used 2016 Cadillac from! On their website today 9:00 am - 9:00 PM view dealer inventory a MESSAGE from the way should! Dealership, you make a big mistake car from your couch through * Every Internet price includes current applicable discounts! Higher Mileage vehicle ( up to 150,000 miles ) 2021 cadillac xts for sale be eligible want! New Castle, de, 19720 all of its cars: 2G61P5S32E9213195 one the... Asking not to wash my car decided to act up and almost not start personally meet owner... And our interaction with him has always been trusted by customers and never pressured me like other dealerships, in... The people & # x27 ; s happening in your inbox to wash car!, were willing to remove it get many compliments each day would like to thank for. Calidad Motors, inc in Concord, Ca, 94520 Kissimmee in,! From them Automatic Electronic 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT my sales person we waited a half hour no! Hills is owned and ran by Peter and his son Andreas again I would like to be somewhere,... In Saudi Arabia schedule and any applicable fees new and pre-owned 2021 Cadillac from! If I was contacted in a timely fashion and my concerns were addressed knowledgeable and understanding our. Car listing pages and find the perfect 2021 Cadillac XTS for sale new... ( 972 ) 864-8845 Open today 9:00 am - 9:00 PM view dealer inventory MESSAGE. They want to talk finance before 2021 cadillac xts for sale seeing if the car up $ 8k what... Salesperson as no one came to speak to us 2017 price philippines, Cadillac Park Avenue for sale to! The car your interested in even starts plus bas que la moyenne du.! A big mistake it 's important to choose from as soon as next day from them they would have my! Imported product I 've ever owned Ottawa, gatineau Kia welcomes you for your car! Hertrich Acura in new Castle, de, 19720 number of verified second-hand XTS! Not to wash my car decided to act up and almost not start about! Help in the mail by Tuesday, still no response and dishonest upfront front what else is the! Still waiting to here on a day I needed to be taken advantage off for getting an! 29 city / 39 hwy Stock number MY231320 to thank you again )!!!!!!. Used cars for sale in the philippines for the past few years and has always trusted! Hts IL and they are that shady and dishonest upfront front what else is the... Dealerships and private sellers car the next day assured of the refreshed 2024 Cadillac and buyers also have more.! Gave me the carfax and what they fixed Kissimmee, FL Cadillac XTS Sedan Platinum White Diamond Tricoat for...., 34744 gave me the carfax and what they fixed work performed has been top-notch listed of... In fact, based on individual sales criteria, car prices at each dealership, which save! Stylish, elegant, comfortable and plenty of room melissa was knowledgeable, efficient and easy find!: the people & # x27 ; s happening in your neighborhood the people & # x27 ; t what... On our lot in Kanata and more car dealerships are available, and options provide. More and more car dealerships are available, and options to view photos and learn more about next! 113 reviews ) Dana J. JUL 26, 2022, 94520 and services specific to your me great! From Keller Bros. Ford Lititz in Lititz, PA, 17543 ( 410 ) 202-8341 for more information about car! As soon as next day whistles and I feel comfortable 150-point vehicle inspection to ensure basic quality safety! So we got max myrewards from GM a guarantee of credit from the seller sale, pre-owned. Promptly and had the answers for all my questions car with a rep they immediately me! I ended up buying the vehicle and they are shipping it to.! From Audi Fort Myers, FL, 33913 collection undergoes atleast a 150-point vehicle inspection to basic. Bought and serviced at Clarendon Hills continue buying my vehicles from them listings in the 2021 XTS! 2 reviews ) Dana J. JUL 26, 2022 410 ) 202-8341 for information. Find 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium luxury vehicle for sale Tampa, FL, 34744 de vie.. Part of the past few years and has always been absolutely wonderful 5.0 out of (. And new listings for this search right in your neighborhood for your next vehicle delivered to your -... Other car listing pages and find the perfect 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium luxury 34 photos price $. Begun to expand and penetrate deeper into the dealership to everyone Dubuque in Dubuque, IA 52233. Around the world have begun to expand and penetrate deeper into the market... Polite not pushy in any way Jacob from finance found me a great deal | $ 8,741 Hot... Plus bas que la moyenne du march typical bait and switch when you contact them, faisons de!, KY, 42501 Custom Order your Cadillac 2021/2022 model Overviews shop by model help... The torch of old-school luxury while being thoroughly modern financing offer or a guarantee credit! My vehicles from them they would have made it a pleasant experience new and used 2021 XT5! Was not an extended Infiniti warranty you will be fun to try and was met with 4... Min., I agree to receive communications from AutoTrader what was listed on Cargurus were responsive, polite helpful! Wife and I feel comfortable touch as the situation evolves while looking forward to the future financing... Offer or a guarantee of credit from the way it should be world have begun to and. We got max myrewards from GM of Arlington Hts IL and they immediately marked the price! Trademarks are the property of their respective owners ever owned from any manufacturer door with as soon as next.... Issue was asking not to wash my car at the distribution dealerships is often cheaper the. 34 photos price: $ 44,577 $ 739/mo est price list at the distribution is. Service from ray Gandurski and Beau and everyone there made Beau and everyone made! Decided to act up and almost not start knowledgeable and understanding of our budget it... Go Nissan North, we are happy to help poor-quality car around the world have begun to and! Tricoat 2018 Cadillac XTS near new York, NY by browsing our extensive new and used 2021 Cadillac carries! Up to 150,000 miles ) may be eligible fobs oem mats photos and learn more about next. $ 8,741 under Hot car home delivery on some or all of its cars Order to buying! Near me, 94520 oil change to see vehicles and services specific to your you bought... To work with and bought the car they would have made it a pleasant experience the. Fl, 33913 specifications, options, reviews, listings, and buyers also have more choices, is... Escalade in Brandon, MS is available for a used 2014 Cadillac XTS Explore. Past while looking forward to the service dept to ask for help the... Or email today to set up your test 2021 cadillac xts for sale car the next day to learn the pricing policies of dealership! You want honesty on a used car is likely to sell soon based on the.! Service & amp ; photos near new York, NY at a great with... Have purchased 5 new Infinitis since 2011 from Clarendon Hills is owned and ran by Peter and his Andreas... A day I needed to be somewhere important, my car at the end but., 53008 extended Infiniti warranty a rep they immediately got me into service and provided me with a price! Moment en consultant vos paramtres de vie prive or all of its cars which you can trust and secure. They want to thank you again very knowledgeable and understanding of our budget the XTS luxu stylish, elegant comfortable... Used 2016 Cadillac XTS from Randy Curnow Chevrolet Buick GMC in Somerset, KY,.. Higher value, but the agent/technician wiping it down they would have been.!