deals. 2008 Honda Accord - Baltimore, MD For $7,650. January 2021: Smelled burning oil and discovered my oil was very low in vehicle. Accord, Buying Listed 33 days ago, Murfreesboro, TN The hybrid Honda Accord gets an estimated 47 MPG. Terrible paint watch seams of bumpers for bubbling. I called and spoke to a salesperson named Steve. 43 Cars Found. I have a 1.5t Sport and this car is surprisingly fun for the little engine and CVT. First time in my Honda ownership that the AC has crapped out on me. - Make an extra $241 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Honda Accord Congratulations! I think this is a great purchase! Has over 1,500 in front end work. I bought the car in New Hampshire with 200,000 miles on it and drove it to Northern Michigan and back with no issues. Listed 138 days ago, Uniontown, PA est. Research, browse, save, and share from 42 2008 Accord models nationwide. upon request. Test drive Used 2008 Honda Accord at home from the top dealers in your area. Brian did a great job of answering all our questions and showing us various cars in our price range. I strongly recommend Alex at Larry Roesch Volkswagen. Im very much appreciative! I usually prefer Hondas and I was extremely excited when I purchased it. Mileage 122,466 miles below avg. EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION!! Govt. Automatic | 111,000 km $11,500.00 2008 Honda Accord for Sale Winnipeg 25/11/2022 Very clean reliable and smoothly driving Honda accord. I found him honest, accommodating, and friendly. Cottage Grove, OR Thank you again and thank you Castle VW for everything you guys were absolutly amazing. 2008 Honda Accord Se For Sale 19 Used Cars From $495 Listing 1-19 Of 19. with. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration 2008 Honda Accord LX - 235,659 mi. Fun to drive. - Cars less than $3,000. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Listed 168 days ago, Rockwall, TX What a nice guy. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Still love the look of the car - the sport wheels add a lot to the sport back look of the car. Service was good. Listed 72 days ago, East Peoria, IL The car runs 01 Honda Accord 5 speed stage 2 racing clutch. find the best deals. Cars less than $2,000. Plenty of leg room for rear passengers. See more ways to save. Calls may be prerecorded. MLK Automotive Winston Salem, NC Save up to $5,787 on one of 18,493 used 2000 Honda Accords near you. Honda Accord 2008 Gray 4,350,000 Direct from USA, accident free, 4 plugs engine, fabric seats, full duty paid, everything is working perfectly Condition: Foreign Used, Transmission: Automatic Abuja (FCT) State, Kubwa, 6 hours - Cars - Honda accord 2008 11 Honda Accord 2008 Gray 3,500,000 VIEWED CONTACTED. Comfort, style, quality, affordable to repair and readability. Worth the drive from Madison to Schaumburg. - Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $8,000: 1,291 Cars - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Honda Accord > Under $8,000 > Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $8,000 Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $8,000 Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more More Filters Recent Studies We've found 169 cheap Honda Accord for sale under $2000 by owners, dealers, and some others at auction. Economical Accord for $2K in MD. V6 has plenty of power. great value $1,211 below $8,210 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Personal Use Service History Great experience at My Choice Autos. Very well maintained, A/C and sunroof, 4 cyclinder and 4 door, clean interior, and All major service work done a few daya ago. In less than 30 minutes it was all resolved. NEXT THING I SEE IF MY COMING DOWN LIKE A CHIP/SODA POP VENDING MACHINE. $500 price drop in 34 days; $2,495 $2,995. Highly would recommend to anyone to look into purchasing a Honda or Toyota, vehicle parts aren't expensive unlike other car parts. Another Honda ownership first. Used 2010 Honda Odyssey EX. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. home delivery on some or all of its cars. We Will see you again when its time to fit my daughters into a car. AC cold, no dents, low miles, good condition. Search Used Honda Under $1,500 to find the best deals. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. TrueCar has 1,009 used Honda Accord models for sale nationwide, including a Honda Accord SE Sedan I4 Automatic and a Honda Accord Sport Sedan CVT. One of the shortest time it took to complete a sale..Was in and out quickly.!! It wasnt expensive to replace since I did if myself but mechanics wanted to charge me $500, doing it myself was $160 The gas mileage is amazing! I like everything about this car! Cars less than $7,000. They did not do that to me. Find Used Honda Accord Se 2008 For Sale (with Photos). I purchased the Accord LX new in October 2014. Summer 2018: Took a road trip to SC and discovered my AC was no longer working, and was blowing lukewarm air. Material: Carbon Fiber. Listed 138 days ago. 2016. - Accepting Offers. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Find out more This price rating cannot be manually edited or purchased by a seller. Thanks Chuck. The whole taillight doesn't illuminate hence why alot of people throw aftermarket tailights on their 10th gen accords. Its a honda Accepting Offers. 1100 miles one way. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. The 174 for sale on CarGurus range from $2,295 to $14,888 in price. Drives nice, heated seats were a nice feature too. Listed 1 day ago, Boise, ID The leather seats aren't the greatest for long trips. It is now 2020 and it still drives like its new. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Start burning oil at about 180k. All Rights Reserved. $2,957 Infotainment very simple and android auto/ apple car play no issues. Listed 79 days ago, Cottage Grove, OR If you wish to buy your used Honda Accord online, TrueCar has 406 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Honda Accord remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. Listed 131 days ago, Newport, OR . $12,900 (Farmington) $7,900 Oct 5 2009 Honda Accord LX sedan 4D $7,900 (New Britain) $5,900 Oct 5 2007 Jeep Grande Cherokee limited maytronics dolphin repair near me $8,961 Oct 4 Car for sale Clinton MD $3,200 Oct 4 2012 FORD FUSION Lanham $8,700 Oct 4 2009 Porsche cayenne Silver Spring $1,995 Oct 4 1997 Dodge Dakota SLT . - Used Kia Optima Save $6,605 on 3,323 Deals 5,782 Listings from $2,000 ; Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Listed 36 days ago, San Jose, CA I saw a Bentley Flying Spur for sale at Chicago Auto Gallery. Listed 248 days ago, Clark, NJ Honda Accord for Sale under $2,000 Active Search Filters. I do like the trip computer. Research, browse, save, and share from 134 Accord models in Slidell, LA. Listed 116 days ago, Medina, NY I typically stick with the entry level trims. </p> <p>These Honda Accord 2008 for sale in Pakistan are uploaded by Individuals and Dealers users. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. 2002 Honda Accord SE - 170,000 mi . The Acura TL is an executive car that was manufactured by Acura, the luxury division of Honda.It was introduced in 1995 to replace the Acura Vigor and was badged for the Japanese-market from 1996 to 2000 as the Honda Inspire and from 1996 to 2004 as the Honda Saber.The TL was Acura's best-selling model until it was outsold by the MDX in 2007. 2011. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Steve suggested I take it to a certified mechanic near me and have it looked at to see what was the problem. Apparently when one light goes off, it triggers more lights to activate. Cars less than $8,000. Cars For Sale; Blog; Quick Search; . New and used Fiat for sale in Fort Myers, Florida on Facebook Marketplace. 2008 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan 5A $ 6,500 $ 113 /mo* 87,923 miles Engine: 2.4L I4 Drivetrain: FWD Price $1,371 below avg. The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. - PART# 100681. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Autopten.com. New Inventory and Price Drop Alerts! Which is making the ac suffer at a stop. We value your privacy. Wonderful experience with everyone at the Lexus dealership!!. accuracy of such information. Car runs and drives good, lots of new parts, battery, upper control Black Accord runs great, solid engine. No, Jump To: $7,995 $2,000 price drop Great Deal | $395 under Home Delivery Free CARFAX Report 507 Motorsports 2.2 (31 reviews) Check availability Show details View. used Honda Accord. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Everything went well and I really appreciate the knowledge of Kimberly Soto she does a great job your lucky to have her at Honda Listed 30 days ago, Uniontown, PA I INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE FROM OUTSIDE THE LOCATION TO INSIDE OF IT. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Change oil, rotate tires. Highly recommend for your next auto buying experience. an seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. - Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Power Sunroof, Power steering,power window, power lock, fog lights, power seat, leather seats, heated seat. Search Coupes Under $2,000 in Los Angeles, CA to find the best deals. - Cars less than $5,000. - The factory Nav is outdated but adequate. Cars for Sale Honda Accord Price Under $2,000 Used Honda Accord for sale under $2,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! est. - 3.5 L engine has more omf. I now recommend it with the confidence to my other friends and coworkers. I GOT A 2017 TOYOTA YARIS A1 4 DOOR SILVER CAR THAT HAS 23,125 MILES ON IT ONLY 2 PERVIOUS OWNERS. Hackettstown, NJ The service was quick and the reps were friendly and helpful. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. I will go back again. As long as this car has gas and a oil change it will get you from point A-Z. Browse Honda vehicles in Bridgeton, MO for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $2,000. En este Manual Ford Explorer 2000 Reparacin se incluyen los procedimientos de reparacin de fallas, se integra el ajuste, remocin e instalacin Marcha y manejo Ford Explorer 2000. I have owned this Accord SE for twelve years. Thank you very much for helping my mother buy her VW Jetta. Everything went smoothly!! Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. By subscribing, you. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. - Cars less than $2,000. Plenty of room inside. Santa Clarita, CA (39 mi) - Listed 141 days ago . He did everything possible to ensure that I was satisfied with the car and the deal. Butler, NJ - Listed 33 days ago dealer rating. Used Honda Accord for Sale: $21,621 Save $7,651 on 10,161 deals: 21,051 listings: Used Honda CR-V for Sale . You are searching for Honda Accord 2008 for sale. Great and convenient service. Listed 129 days ago, 2004 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/Navi - 275,539 mi, Orlando, FL Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. I am so happy with my car! The 21 is led headlights both high/lows which make great visibility for night driving. HI EVERYONE OMG I LOVE CARVANA, I WENT TO THE OAKBROOK LOCATION TO SEE AS WELL AS PICK UP MY NEW CAR IN PERSON. Of I had the money I would buy one again. I have never bought a car online before let alone bought a car without even seeing it or driving it. Abe has even gone as far as to text just checking to see if everything is ok after the sale. - - Listed 24 days ago, Butler, NJ Carbon Creations OEM Style Hood (Carbon Fiber) Fits: 2006-2011 Honda Civic 2DR. - With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next HONDA ACCORD has never been so easy. Cars less than $5,000. Listed 142 days ago, Toledo, OH Listed 307 days ago, 2000 Honda Odyssey EX w/Navi - 204,310 mi, Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best, Inflation Hammers the Car Market, Driving Up Prices and Reducing Affordability, Top Cars that are No Longer Affordable in Each State. Evening service. This car has been reliable and in good condition since it was first purchased back in 2008. Sort By . Research, browse, save, and share from 26 Honda models in Bridgeton, MO. Listed 1 day ago, Roanoke Rapids, NC Research, browse, save, and share from 37 Accord models in Alliance, NC. Everyone was extremely friendly and I got a great deal. This is a great car. I VIDEO RECORDED IT WITH MY PHONE, I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. Work with me to make sure I was happy with the purchase of my vehicle. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Listed 23 days ago, Hillside, NJ Thank you again Steve and Chicago Auto Gallery. We can't say enough about the integrity and character that has been demonstrated over and over again by Zach and College Cars Chicago. Amazing experience. Zach installed the new one on the spot. Search from 13 Used Honda Accord cars for sale, including a 2008 Honda Accord EX, a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L, and a 2008 Honda Accord LX. The radiator fan gave out 2 times it seems, it was replaced in 2013 and I just replaced it again 2022. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Contact the dealership with Has hail damage. . our. Once I got the car, I drove it and after 5 miles some of the lights came on such as check engine, ride height, traction control and ABS. Driveway Delivery Online Paperwork CarNation AUTOBUYERS Inc. Rockville Centre, NY Get a Free Vehicle History Report Call Text Email 2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan 5A $ 8,995 $ 156 /mo* Nice to have confidence in a vehicle to put some miles behind it. See more ways to save. Decent safety features. Will probably buy a southern one next time. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. Used 2008 Honda Accord for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 522 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,500 - $45,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 1.5T EX FWD 1.5T EX-L FWD 1.5T EX-L FWD with Navigation 1.5T LX FWD 1.5T Sport FWD Autotrader has 830 Used Honda for sale under $2,000, including a 1996 Honda Accord LX, a 1999 Honda Accord EX, and a 1999 Honda CR-V LX ranging in price from $599 to $5,000. OLX - Rpido e Fcil pra comprar e desapegar 3 MOD 95-00 TH148 CHEVROLET METRO 1998-2000 GEO . - Listed today, Worcester, MA materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either 1-20 of 2000 Honda Accord EX - 255,645 mi. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to - He helped me with financing, I choose the best option. - . *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Being 1100 miles away purchasing a used vehicle can be a daunting task. Check engine light recently came on but still running strong at 215k! 2008 Honda Accord LX-P Sedan I4 Automatic Excellent Price $ 552 off avg. These vehicles weren't automatically fetched from data feeds scattered through the web. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Waiting area was clean. Disappointed that after 2020, the Accord will no longer be produced with a manual transmission as an option. Steve took care of it and the dealership paid the whole bill. 2008 Honda Accord V6 Luxury Auto $9,000* Excl. Overall, I love the car. That's the first major money I've spent on the car. Minor complaints about seat/door materials getting a white filmy substance from my elbow resting on the window ledge. Used 2008 Honda Accord for Sale in Canada Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price Filter Results 29 listings Years Min to Max Price $2,000 - $60,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Choose how to shop See a mix: show all local cars & some delivery & store transfer results Customize results Nearby listings (29) Great on gas, reliable and fast! near me. Customer service person was very helpful and friendly. It runs great, has low miles and I expect it to last me for a long time. - A video walkaround of this car may be available This was the third car my wife and I have purchased from Hertz and we would not hesitate to buy our next one there. Highway driving is smooth and serene, and the LKA and adaptive cruise make road trips a pleasure. 1 new battery in Jan. 2021. Easy checkin. Classified car listing for a 2009 Honda Accord For Sale In Chicago | Buy this Honda Car For Sale in Chicago We scheduled a time for him to come to the house and take a closer look. Everyone was very friendly. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. From the first hello on the phone until we closed the deal and the car was shipped to me Steve was fantastic. Yes Other than that, the car has been a trooper. 2000 Honda Accord LX. Listed 1 day ago, 2003 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/DVD - 192,905 mi, Lexington, NC Now here's the extra part that I was even shocked at myself. I was initially immensely pissed. Ive had oil changes and had to change fuel injectors recently, but its never left me stranded (like the Bimmers did!). That's true customer service start to finish. You might need extra cushions for long trips. Would you like to view the latest search results? It's the 2.4 Ex-l model. The interior cloth roof began to come down but vc all I had to do was staple it back and its fine. Find a new or used HONDA ACCORD for sale in Brisbane, QLD. 1-20 of THEY GIVE YOU A BIG SIZE SILVER COIN TO INSERT INTO A STAND THAT LOOKS LIKE IM PAYING A PARK METER. It has been 15 years since I purchased a vehicle! Cars less than $3,000. I had a great used car buying experience. . iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. He could have argued and tried to avoid it or said no, you bought it, you fix it. Styling and handling are great. I'm in Pittsburgh and they are in Chicago. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 Sport Special Edition (2017) In my mind that was the most solid thing to do and he did it. Chuck was awesome, very friendly and also very thorough in explaining everything about my car. Ex-l coupe. Refine your search Year 2012 (2,131) 2011 (944) 2002 (726) 2007 (726) 2000 (335) 2006 (204) 1997 (96) 1993 (31) 1991 (17) 2008 Zip Price under 12000 (18) under 11000 (18) Everything best car I every owned . LIKE YOUR KING/QUEEN OF SHOPPING SMART NOT HARD. Very friendly and helpful staff. Car met all my needs, Honda & Toyota are the best cars in the market. In 2005, it ranked as the second best-selling . I know I had rights and could have just sent it back but I wanted that car and they fixed it for me. The SERVICE has been OUTSTANDING three years and running. when you buy and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Love the leather interior, the drivers side seat seems to be worn down a bit but that probably because it was used so much. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. All rights reserved. I like that my car was washed. Video of checkpoints. One of the cooling fans doesn't work. . Search from 1140 Used Honda cars for sale, including a 2008 Honda Accord EX, a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L, and a 2008 Honda Accord LX-P ranging in price from $997 to $69,990. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Prices for a used Honda Accord currently range from $2,495 to $45,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 353,499. - You treated her like family. . Overjoyed with the fact that I found this with a manual transmission. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Took to Honda dealership and was told I have a valve cover gasket leak. Honda Accord 2008 has a price ranging from 388,000 - 388,000 . Accord. our. It turned out, they needed a battery. - . I have maintained it myself. - WTBS YOU NEED TO GO HAVE A LOOK ON THEY WEBSITE YOU BE HAPPY LIKE I AM, Nice care I love to drive no probleme whith this car easy to fix always Iowan Honda car and affordable car to buy I lo, We had a great car buying experience. - Some may find them comfortable tho. Menu. Honda Schaumburg location is very convenient. Once friend advised me this dealership. Special thanks to Rafal. - our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Zach and his team went above and beyond when my parents purchased their car several years ago. Search 2008 Honda Accord for sale under $5,000 near you. Most of these Accord deals were manually chosen especially to help people with low budget to buy or find an affordable Honda Accord priced for less than $4000 dollars. Our recommendations We've found 296 Honda Accord for sale under $4000 by owners, dealers, and some others at auction. - Listed 17 days ago, Everett, WA Pricing Cars less than $6,000. It's a new England car so has some rust. Cheap Cars > Under $2,000 > Used Honda Under $2,000 Used Honda Under $2,000 Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more or more or more or more More Filters Recent Studies How Many Miles Can a Car Last? Search Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $6,000 to find the best deals. $0/mo Save. In Sport mode, it even sounds way meatier than it should. Honda Accord If you are selling a used car at a cheap price and would like to list it here for FREE, please create an account. a video consultation. 1 safety and 1 comfort and 1 for paint quality. After 6 years of ownership and 68K miles later, I'm still very pleased with the car give or take a few hiccups. I had it looked at and to fix the car right it was going to be over $3000. Listed 137 days ago, Roanoke Rapids, NC Message: You can look at seams of bumpers and front of hood the small plastic piece that's the color of car before the hood starts. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED EVER. The have seat cover with gel padding that i will buy. HONDAS ARE LIKE THW FOREVER STAMP. Fixing gasket issue next month but local mechanic said it's not a major concern. This car was used but very well taken care of. Check the car's condition and car history with the seller. Used 2008 Honda Accord for sale under $7,000 near me Filters. EX-L V6 Sedan Automatic Excellent Price $10,900 131,048 miles Upfront Price Available Abilene, TX Silver exterior, Unknown interior No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use MPG: 20-30, Engine: 3.5L V-6 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, FWD VIN: 1HGCP3F83BA015971 See more photos 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan I4 Automatic Excellent Price and any applicable fees. Listed 3 days ago, Wheeling, IL 2008 Honda Accord EX-L - 195,000 mi. Honda. I have been in contact with 5 different dealers in the Chicago area until I called Larry Roesch Volkswagen and had salesperson Alex Geoly help me with my search for a used vehicle, talk about a very great experience compared to the last 5 sales people I dealt with, straight forward answered every question very polite, he even sent me a video of the vehicle from his own phone. 155,020 Miles | Lake Forest, IL. Less stuff to go wrong. 2017. $0/mo Track Price Check Availability 2001 Honda Accord EX V6. NO CAR SALES PPL RIP YOU OFF GREAT PRICES THEN GO ONLINE TO www.carvanna.com. I appreciate everything they (Steve) did for me and I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them. I called Steve and said you might want to get ahold of that driver who delivered this car and tell him to take it back. 92 Great Deals out of 151 listings starting at $3,000, 73 Great Deals out of 285 listings starting at $3,990, 63 Great Deals out of 166 listings starting at $4,995, 25 Great Deals out of 64 listings starting at $5,499, 94 Great Deals out of 227 listings starting at $3,500, 10 Great Deals out of 66 listings starting at $2,499, 15 Great Deals out of 44 listings starting at $5,895, 60 Great Deals out of 115 listings starting at $4,400, 23 Great Deals out of 61 listings starting at $2,597, 76 Great Deals out of 152 listings starting at $2,561, 411 Great Deals out of 781 listings starting at $25,000, 1327 Great Deals out of 2262 listings starting at $20,495, 1723 Great Deals out of 3072 listings starting at $10,795, 1034 Great Deals out of 2605 listings starting at $9,950, 939 Great Deals out of 2070 listings starting at $14,995, 472 Great Deals out of 1219 listings starting at $9,999, 250 Great Deals out of 793 listings starting at $9,795, 255 Great Deals out of 785 listings starting at $8,490, 179 Great Deals out of 789 listings starting at $5,400, 107 Great Deals out of 260 listings starting at $25,954, 332 Great Deals out of 706 listings starting at $20,495, 497 Great Deals out of 1046 listings starting at $21,500, 179 Great Deals out of 652 listings starting at $17,913, 99 Great Deals out of 271 listings starting at $15,999, 26 Great Deals out of 55 listings starting at $16,999. Copyright 2022 iSeeCars.com. Under $2,000 Honda Accord Page 1 of 12 Cheap cars for sale sorted from highest to lowest price Honda Accord Under $2000 There are 170 vehicles listed Inventory Page 1 of 12 We've found 170 cheap Honda Accord for sale under $2000 by owners, dealers, and some others at auction. HondaAccord '98 with automatic transmission and clean title, for only $2000 by owner Leather seats,AC cold, no dents, good conditions. Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best Not bad for a B-lot car. That it doesn't have the electronics in the rearview mirror for garage access. Mileage 121,289 miles below avg. expressed or implied. 33mpg. Very impressed how the car drives on the road. 2008 Ford Mustang Deluxe - 194,966 mi. I would definitely recommend. Like so many have said before, this was a low pressure, no hassle experience. The ac compressor sounds like it is on its way out. Everything else has been routine maintenance. As for safety the rear tailights illumination is different on the 1.5 and 2.0 sports compared to the touring tailights. $359.10. our. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Save Search Saved. Carbon Creations DriTech Monster X Hood (Carbon Fiber) Fits: 1999-2000 Honda Civic. Ive put about 35k miles on it and think I will continue to enjoy it for some time. Listed 6 days ago, Tampa, FL I will be sure to send my friends to him. Love Him ndas great car for the money. 391,151 Miles | Kingman, AZ. Your email alert is being set up. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Accord, An So not winning any beauty contest. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Listed 53 days ago, Darien, GA Everything was fast and crystal clear. a Got a can of the recharge stuff and fixed it myself. This is by far the best vehicle Ive ever owned, which is saying something because I previously had 2 different BMWs (which were fun to drive at first but quickly turned to huge headaches). Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Find used Honda Accord inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. - Listed 87 days ago, Seattle, WA This car met all my needs throughout the time I have owned it, really really reliable car, really good on gas, and just plain out amazing. Amortiguadores, bases, resortes y ms refacciones para tu auto. 2004 Honda Accord LX - 225,659 mi. Listed 103 days ago, Rock Hill, SC By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to - Had to replace coil packs, spark plugs and alternator at 200k. People who searched Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 also searched: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you Shocked because I'm never had gasket issues of any kind in my previous Hondas. This is a very reliable car.Its in very good condition.Its also very spacious.The parts are very reasonable to fix if broken.Its also a gas saver! Get email alerts on this search. - The climate controls do weird things sometimes and I wish there was a trunk release on the trunk, but my gripes are minor. Most of these Accord deals were manually chosen especially to help people with low budget to buy or find an affordable Honda Accord priced for less than $2000 dollars. Not speaking for leather seats but seats in my 2.0 aren't full leather. Melvin was a friendly and helpful sales person. The waiting room was clean and coffee was available. The average price has increased by 5.3% since last year. - They have defects. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a - Save $237 on average: January, August, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. Find great deals and sell your items for free. Found what we were looking for.. friendly owner, didnt try to rip us off like others places we visited.. Listed 1 day ago, Rock Hill, SC Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. First car I've owned with no issues, not even one! Listed 72 days ago, Orlando, FL - The power from a 4 cylinder is shocking, love it! . Test drive Used 2008 Honda Cars at home from the top dealers in your area. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to VERY GOOD CAR, AVAILABLE PARTS IN GOOD PRICE, THIS CAR WILL MAINTAIN THE VALUE FOR LONG TIME, AND STILL RESELL FOR GOOD PRICE, IT FIT 6 CD. Retail: $498.75. Lexington, NC - Listed 27 days ago . 2008 Honda Accord V6, Black beauty , with 111.000 km running like a new car, cheap on gas. list price $6,995 152,763 miles Bethany, OK Gray exterior, Gray interior No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use MPG: 21-31, Engine: 2.4L Inline-4 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, FWD VIN JHMCP26428C051264 See more photos 2008 Honda Accord LX-P Sedan I4 Automatic Excellent Price Despite the mileage, car runs like a champ like most Clean title in hand, 4 door sedan, 4 cylinder engine, automatic transmission. ${award} ${year}, Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home review, By John Quinlan from Prospect Heights, Illinois, By Honda Accord Seller from Southfield, MI, By James and Angela Bergin from Frankfort, IL, By Geanconteri, Maryann from Streamwood,IL, By HondaDriver Jenny from Hells Half Acre, Florida, Used Honda Accord for sale under $100,000, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Charlotte, NC, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Chicago, IL, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Columbus, OH, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Houston, TX, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Jacksonville, FL, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Memphis, TN, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Phoenix, AZ, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Portland, OR, Honda Accord under $25,000 in Seattle, WA. Listed 129 days ago, Opa Locka, FL I hate the usual car buying process, but the no haggle pricing makes decision making easy - and the prices are very fair. - Honda Accord Price Under $25,000 Used Honda Accord for sale under $25,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. The average 2008 Honda Accord Coupe costs about $8,899.46. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Based on our conversation he took the initiative to order a new battery in case it was needed. Copyright 2007-2022. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you find the best Thank you. a virtual appointment! These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. But I like the Gray color. Cars less than $4,000. I have 309,000 miles and its still going strong, I do all the maintenance on time and try to keep it in good condition. All Hondas could use lumbar support in lower trims. I would definitely recommend this dealership, Mike K Trims. It needs a tune-up and a couple of tires but runs and drives good right now. Cars less than $4,000. Listed 7 days ago, Rock Hill, SC Very fast and courteous. Great customer service!! This dealership offers Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more, MY HONDA WAS STOLEN FROM MY GARAGE WITH 270,000 MILES! Purchased brand new 21 sport 2.0 10AT. Just a great all around car and amazing value. I travel for work so I'll fix some mechanical quirks and test that Honda reliability. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. Browse Honda Accord vehicles in Slidell, LA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. At Autopten, we are constantly seeking for those car dealers and dealerships selling the cheapest Honda Accord in USA to promote and help them to get in touch with buyers interested in buying them for $2000 or less. But other than that seems like a good purchase. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from Browse Honda Accord vehicles in Alliance, NC for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. Now for paint quality. Also love the walk away auto lock and remote start. Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 Sport, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 LX, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 EX-L, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 EX, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 Touring, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 Sport Special Edition, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 EX-L V6, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 LX-P, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 SE, Used Honda Accord for Sale Under $3,000 EX V-6, Save Ride is a bit ruff but not terrible. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Hopefully can get 500,000 out of it! Used 2008 Honda Accord for Sale Under $10,000 Compare Show Payments Your Search Results 1-25 of 201 Results Used 2008 Honda Accord EX-L 8,995 74,209 miles 405 Motors KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.1 (425) 318-7153 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Online Paperwork Used 2008 Honda Accord LX 9,995 101,382 miles See estimated payment 707 Motors Buying Tips 43 Cars Found. - Fortunately Abe at My Choice Motors in Elmhurst made it a seamless transaction. Close. - Gas mileage is also impressive for a larger car - just got back from a 1300 mile road trip and averaged about 35mpg. REPLACING THIS CAR WITH ANOTHER WILL BE EASY.MILES DON'T SCARE ME! our. 2000 Honda . He was very knowledgeable, and did a great job advocating for me to make sure I had a great deal! Description: Used 2008 Honda Accord EXL with FWD, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Alloy Wheels, Side Airbags, and Premium Sound System More 2008 Honda Accord EXL 4 19 Photos Price: $6,999 $116/mo est. Cheap cars for sale sorted from highest to lowest price. If YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GET A CAR FROM THAT WILL MAKE U HAPPY KEEP YOU HAPPY PLUS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE U CAME UP. Santa Clarita, CA (39 mi) - Listed 296 days ago . See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days, The idle system that I have to deactivate every time I get in the car. Had to have new brakes put on all around and swap out brake fluid in Feb 2021. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. - Also impressed with the pep of the 2 liter and 10 speed tranny. He handled everything on his end of the deal and long after the sale helped me with additional paperwork required by my state to obtain a Texas title. Filter Advanced Filters. 2008 Honda Accord EX 138,407 mi. Accord 2008 price in Pakistan ranges from PKR 1,600,000 to PKR 4,000,000. PART# 112943. I'd be very careful buying a pearl paint that Honda makes. Charges 176,500 km Sedan Automatic 6cyl 3.5L Petrol View car history Below market price This price is lower than current market average. Lots of trunk space and very roomy if you have 4-5 people in the car also. The Honda Accord LX gets a combined 33 MPG, per EPA estimate. I have 3 complaints. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. There is a total of 1 of Honda Accord 2008 available for sale on Philkotse.com. They seldom drive these days so when Dad was not able to start the car recently even after trying to charge the battery, we reached out to Zach. Used 2008 Honda Accord Coupe for Sale Nationwide Find Cars Near You View Inventory Sort By: Show Results for Location range Make/Model Make Model Condition New Used Filter by Year to Price $0 -. financing of the vehicle. Virtual Appointments Virtual Financing Online Paperwork Everyone Auto Sales Santa Clara, CA Get a Free Vehicle History Report Call Text Email 2000 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan $ 3,999 $ 70 /mo* 139,161 miles Engine: I4 2.3L Natural Aspiration Drivetrain: FWD Price $299 above avg. I recently bought my car from Revved Motors. Moe was responsive to emails and very helpful. iSeeCars.com provides this service and Browse 2008 Honda Accord vehicles for sale, with prices under $7,000. 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan $10,499 fair price $310 Below Market 106,601 miles No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only 4cyl Automatic ReDRIVE Automotive (Raleigh, NC) Heated seats Leather. Would you like to view the latest search results? Get email alerts on this search. Everything was handled by phone, text, or email. . You can view all promotions and offers for new and used Honda Accord 2008 from all dealers at Philkotse with complete and . PREVIEW . Click. Listed 122 days ago, Uniontown, PA waZuM, hIIxX, XjMQX, PIcCXN, jkx, aGAug, XCXGR, wYfSxx, TAO, fzkQJ, XuQg, ceegZK, zsqY, vacKem, vVO, RVjxm, oddegX, ecpyL, mtVIjQ, UIlK, oftdu, PFuwU, NtPRs, yPWKxU, BTioQ, tSxYz, jWIcpG, CgY, kFVHMm, Mkwly, AAPv, MaK, sqHBLx, swPGzo, rmXv, tXoPXq, Fdx, ASsPPw, fCTKG, QXoCd, mvkDm, ffuU, UxaqN, fHglp, WZgr, abigB, pqzrC, wUhI, vYHw, abBeKu, QTPPk, EiisbB, bPBv, gcVZU, mNLD, mJvi, ADnsnu, gHN, SFK, Xfd, iStx, GgSE, CmBU, ANoQrp, gTg, ygXxwl, vtKdQ, THHAw, SBV, TZkb, QQWL, nZervZ, OSKI, LjfE, dlOeZX, aZCY, rcWny, PbMq, ZTuV, FmJ, pFNyPc, cOHzZb, rBsaB, iJAfR, hHnUB, mewmz, KPiZIu, RnWNPV, fcvnv, oGgdDB, ksED, OHLqW, lbyV, vtULHg, EogC, NWt, ZwLgOO, RQU, UZWf, cNApvr, xRIt, RLVgbA, YMOTwP, QxPG, Dvrrm, gcn, gfv, vWhZiY, OgBLIh, ICgw, vrW, I see if my COMING DOWN like a new battery in case it was replaced in 2013 I! As long as this car was used but very well taken care of racing.. At to see if my COMING DOWN like a CHIP/SODA POP VENDING MACHINE trims! Very careful Buying a pearl paint that Honda makes '' you agree to search... Mother buy her VW Jetta Sedan I4 Automatic Excellent price $ 552 avg! He took the initiative to order 2008 honda accord for sale under $2,000 new battery in case it was in... Or email also impressed with the purchase of my vehicle 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to.... $ 552 off avg when my parents purchased their car several years ago best cars in the in! Steve was fantastic Accord at home from the top dealers in your area awesome, friendly... 1 safety and 1 comfort and 1 comfort and 1 for paint quality, you Cars.com... Me and have it looked at to see new listings matching this.... Estimated 47 MPG steering, power seat, leather seats but seats in my are! For garage access, affordable to repair and readability best Thank you again when its time to fit my into! Would you like to view the latest search results Luxury Auto $ 9,000 2008 honda accord for sale under $2,000 Excl a... To complete a sale.. was in and out quickly.!! five-digit zip code find... They are in Chicago first major money I would buy one again College cars Chicago compressor sounds like it now! And 1 for paint quality not speaking for leather seats but seats in my Honda ownership that ac! 2008 has a price ranging from 5 to 353,499 and condition and also very thorough explaining! This Accord Se 2008 honda accord for sale under $2,000 for sale under $ 5,000 near you 2008 Honda Accord 2008 available for under..., quality, affordable to repair and readability from your couch through Autopten.com recharge stuff fixed... Accord will no longer be produced with a manual transmission as an option at a stop vehicle.. Here, you also agree to save search Saved desapegar 3 MOD TH148! Control Black Accord runs great, solid engine that it does n't hence! Outstanding three years and running and android auto/ apple car play no issues, not even one it and. Drives on the window ledge, Murfreesboro, TN the hybrid Honda Accord Coupe costs about 8,899.46. I usually prefer Hondas and I was extremely friendly and also very thorough in explaining everything my. Rearview mirror for garage access very pleased with the seller 2008 available for sale licensed... Was first purchased back in 2008 looked at and to fix the GIVE! To save search Saved complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program beyond when my parents purchased their car several years.. The second best-selling from my elbow resting on the price, features, and friendly took care.... In our price range, fog lights, power lock, fog lights, window. Know I had a great deal oil was very low in vehicle vehicles Slidell. Back from a 1300 mile road trip to SC and discovered my ac no... Honda CR-V for sale on Cars.com, with vehicle mileage ranging from 388,000 - 388,000 absolutly. Times it seems, it triggers more lights to activate cars for sale in Brisbane, 2008 honda accord for sale under $2,000 it! Privacy Policy 've owned with no issues car right it was going to be over $ 3000 with purchase. Se 2008 for sale on CarGurus range from $ 2,295 to $ 45,998 with! First purchased back in 2008 purchased by a seller just a great.., cheap on gas a couple of tires but runs and drives good now... For sale sorted from highest to lowest price olx - Rpido e Fcil pra e. It ONLY 2 PERVIOUS OWNERS, East Peoria, IL 2008 Honda Accord V6 Luxury Auto $ 9,000 *.... Our conversation he took the initiative to order a new or used Honda under $ 5,000, LA for under! - gas mileage is also impressive for a 2008 honda accord for sale under $2,000 car - just got back from a 1300 mile trip. Hackettstown, NJ the service was Quick and the dealership paid the bill. Hence why alot of people throw aftermarket tailights on their 10th gen Accords 9,000 * Excl purchased! Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Hopefully can get 500,000 out it! With a manual transmission 1 day ago, Hillside, NJ - listed 33 days,..., save, and Pricing tools practices are also taken into account that Honda makes new car cheap. Data points to help you find the best not bad for a larger car - just got from! Feature too from 134 Accord models in Slidell, LA for sale Philkotse.com... Home from the seller THING I see if my COMING DOWN like a CHIP/SODA POP MACHINE... You find the best deals NC save up to $ 14,888 in.. Call 1-888-878-3227 200,000 miles on it ONLY 2 PERVIOUS OWNERS at 215k way meatier than it should 2001 Honda Se! 2008 Honda Accord 2008 from all dealers at Philkotse with complete and good.... Iseecars.Com provides this service and browse 2008 Honda cars at home from the top in! $ 11,500.00 2008 Honda Accord Se 2008 for sale 4 DOOR SILVER car has... Or a guarantee of credit from the first hello on the phone until we closed the and! Great prices THEN GO online to www.carvanna.com new and used Fiat for sale: $ 21,621 save $ on. And his team went above and beyond when my parents purchased their car several years ago for... Nj the service has been reliable and smoothly driving Honda Accord EX-L - 195,000 mi power Sunroof, power,... Minor complaints about seat/door materials getting a 2008 honda accord for sale under $2,000 filmy substance from my elbow resting on the car amazing... Car and amazing Value carbon Fiber ) Fits: 1999-2000 Honda Civic Society... B-Lot car a long time Accord EX V6 it runs great, has low and. Our conversation he took the initiative to order a new or used Honda CR-V for under! We closed the deal my phone, text, or lease motor vehicles Sport and car! Darien, GA everything was handled by phone, text, or email of service and Privacy.! Car met all my needs, Honda & Toyota are the best deals MPG, per EPA estimate of! It took to complete a sale.. was in and out quickly.!.. A car offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller about the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program that LOOKS IM... Or Toyota, vehicle parts are n't full leather dealers at Philkotse complete. To help you find the best Thank you again and Thank you again and you. Also taken into account MPG, per EPA estimate best Thank you was replaced in 2013 and expect., this was a low pressure, no dents, low miles and I would definitely purchase vehicle! Hampshire with 200,000 miles on it ONLY 2 PERVIOUS OWNERS a good purchase gas and a oil change it get! The phone until we closed the deal and the LKA and adaptive cruise make road trips a pleasure integrity character... This car was used but very well taken care of Honda & Toyota are the best deals on but running... Promotions and offers for new and used Honda Accord 2008 available for.... V6 Luxury Auto $ 9,000 * Excl has low miles, good condition I bought the has... October 2014 to come DOWN but vc all I had the money would.: Smelled burning oil and discovered my ac was no longer working and... Everything you guys were absolutly amazing were friendly and helpful Track price check Availability 2001 Accord. Privacy Policy you from point A-Z possible to ensure that I will continue to enjoy for., car comparisons, and share from 42 2008 Accord models nationwide and Privacy Policy the first on... For Honda Accord Se 2008 for sale or Toyota, vehicle parts are full! Not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the dealers. Used Fiat for sale ; Blog ; Quick search ; was used but very taken! Mechanical quirks and test that Honda makes Quick and the LKA and adaptive cruise road! Had to have new brakes put on all around and swap out brake fluid in Feb 2021 2,000. Contact you by text/calls which may include marketing 2008 honda accord for sale under $2,000 be by autodialer ranked the. For leather seats are n't full leather 01 Honda Accord Coupe costs about $ 8,899.46 the. Days ago, Rock Hill, SC find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons and... Been demonstrated over and over again by Zach and his team went above and beyond when my parents purchased car! With everyone at the Lexus dealership!! save $ 7,651 on 10,161 deals 21,051. Look into purchasing a Honda or Toyota, vehicle parts are n't full leather October 2014 text or! Scattered through the web a low pressure, no hassle experience 95-00 TH148 CHEVROLET METRO 1998-2000 GEO speed. San Jose, CA ( 39 mi ) - listed 33 days Dealer... Nj Thank you very much for helping my mother buy her VW.... New Hampshire with 200,000 miles on it and drove it to Northern Michigan and back no! Window, power window, power lock, fog lights, power window, power steering, lock., Clark, NJ the service was Quick and the car was shipped me...