A huge shout out to Eric who walked me through the process every step of the way. In spite of its height, we did not find the Cruiser to be particularly susceptible to cross winds at high speeds. I love how it handles, very sporty and responsive. I was very satisfied. $450/mo. I came here to buy my first car and was dealing with Gary he was honest from the beginning he really help me with my purchase and I didn't have insurance and the young lady who works there help me get cheap insurance I would definitely recommend this dealership. To help keep interest in the PT alive, Chrysler decided that it needed something extra, more than just the small wagon-sport utility body style that had been the only design offered on the PT in its first four years. A 180-horsepower turbocharged version of this same engine is optional on Limited sedans ($2,000) and Touring convertibles ($2,105). good value. It doesn't fit within existing automotive marketing segments. My wife had a broken ankle and I was there with 2 cars and they helped me get both of them home. Leather sport seats are also standard. Literally the best buying experience I've had. A mountain bike fits with the rear seats removed; take the front wheel of the bike and you can leave the rear seats in place. 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser specs Chrysler PT Cruiser $3,495 507 Motorsports Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited $3,999 Reduced Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser. In terms of exterior dimensions, the PT Cruiser is quite compact. They went out of their way to do what Hayes was not willing to do. It's certainly lower, by almost 3 inches, which certainly alters the looks. Runs like a new car, everything works and is a blast to drive, no problems so far! The car is perfect for my needs. The 180-horsepower turbocharged engine that's optional on Limited sedans and Touring convertibles produces a healthy 210 pound-feet of torque, starting at 2800 rpm and holding steady to 4000. Although our GT model was pricey, with a $30,200 sticker including freight and options, you dont have to spend that much to get a PT convertible. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Seatbelts should always be worn, however, and the PT Cruiser comes with three-point safety harnesses at all positions, including the rear center position. It's a fun car, and my second PT Cruiser, This car has been my first favorite. Inside, it's got all the bells and whistles--leather seating, sunroof, heated seats, and a sound system that takes 6 CDs. TrueCar has 19 used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser models for sale nationwide, including a 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Wagon and a 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon. A six-foot, nine-inch passenger can fit comfortably in the front or rear seats. As the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) who built . easyavvisi.com 30+ days ago. I had a great positive experience with them. 6,499 views Jun 27, 2021 161 Dislike Share Bad Tree Productions 3.67K subscribers In this action packed episode, Blake and Jaybo tackle the. If there was anything wrong with the vehicle they told you. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? . Runs great .Had minor left front fender dent ..Insurance Co loss. The Chrysler PT Cruiser appeals to people of all ages and lifestyles with its whimsical, retro design. You can't go wrong with those people; they gave me a fair deal on my trade. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. Leather seats are optional on the convertible. The staff helped us out in many ways I don't think you'd get help at most other dealerships. The Chrysler PT Cruiser . You must be logged in to perform that action. Car key fob not working - after going through a wash cycle! This turbo engine is an updated version of the later one and 230. I purchased my Jeep brand new from Hayes in Kalamazoo a little over a year ago. We found the F-150 we purchased on cars.com. A family friendly dealership. You know it's a turbo because of the telltale whine when it spools up, though chambers in the intake manifold act as sound dampers. The GT also features a leather wrapped steering wheel with satin-silver spokes, and bright accents on the pedals. Roominess is a virtue in the Cruiser. Check if this part fits your vehicle. The quickest Cruiser is the GT, which develops 245 pound-feet of torque at 2400-4500 rpm. $99/mo est. With the top up, the convertible looks like a custom chopped-top hot rod. Have one to sell? Interior changes include new seat trim and fabrics; a redesigned instrument panel with a satin silver finish and larger graphics; new flush air vents; and a Chrysler signature analog clock. Find "Pt Cruiser Convertible" in Toronto (GTA) - Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy or sell, new & used items. Many other convertibles begin as coupes, and are taken to subcontractors after they are built to have their hard tops chopped off and soft tops installed. The GT's silver-faced speedometer reads up to 140 mph, while the standard Cruiser's speedo goes to 120. The door levers have a nice action, and the switches operate with good tactile feel, though they're not world class. Free shipping. The load floor measures 40 inches between the wheel wells, not wide enough for four-foot building materials, but still enormously useful. After the catch in the center front of the top is released, the electric motor lowers it fully in about 10 seconds. 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 5M) Bought the GT PT Convert in April 2010, it is a 2006 and the owner was a senior, car had only 7,900 miles on it! This dealership offers EPA fuel economy: 22 miles per gallon city/29 highway (base engine, manual) to 19 city/26 highway (high-output turbo, automatic). We found our car and drove it around the track as many times as we wanted. Brakes, front/rear: Disc/drum, antilock optional (base model); disc/disc, antilock standard (GT). QR Code Link to This Post. Shop Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertibles in Abrams, WI for sale at Cars.com. The manual gearbox is surprisingly precise, not sports-car grade, but not bad for a unit with a longer-throw gate and foot-long shifter. The front seats are mounted on tall boxes, leaving plenty of room for rear passengers to stretch their legs underneath. The convertible top on both models is the same, electrically operated by a switch on the center of the dash. God bless you and your family. It's a fun car, and my second PT Cruiser. Chrysler PT Cruiser combines the retro look of late-'30s American iron with modern performance, efficiency and features. You can almost feel the high mass of the car try to continue in one direction as the front wheels turn in the other. Great inventory with really fair prices No hidden fee and low dealership fee Nice staff. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Drive to the future. I was so lucky to find this car, I replaced the tires and had it examined, excellent shape, bought it with 80,000 miles. Stand on it at low rpm and there's a little lag as the turbo gets into the boost, but once it spools up it takes off decisively. (Torque is that force that propels the car from intersections and up steep hills.) fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Other new features include a six-way power adjustable driver seat (optional on base models, but standard on the GT), and an updated vehicle information center that includes compass and temperature displays, audio information, fuel economy, distance to empty and elapsed time. The driver still faces three white-faced gauges set in individual cylinders, with speedometer center, tachometer right and fuel and water temperature left. This car has everything I was looking for in a car and it runs great. Find used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Chryslers designers have created a vehicle that is both aesthetically appealing and practical, while also being quite fun to drive. . 2005 ; 159,781 Km; 2.4 L; 150 Hp Automatic ; Have bought or referred, 9 car sales to this dealer, Best Buy here pay here dealer in Phoenix, General manager Joel and sales genius Roy, make you feel at home, they work hard to get you in a quality vehicle that they stand by!!! On the Road rating: ****-1/2 (four-and-a-half stars out of five). Orlando was awesome, he solutions my car problem. GGBailey Custom Mat-Chrysler, PT Cruiser, Convertible, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008-Dr. $66.15. To take advantage of this, the rear seat bottoms are higher than those in front, resulting in what what the industry calls theater seating. It comes in two body styles, a versatile five-door model and a two-door convertible. A redesigned center console now incorporates a sliding armrest, replacing the seat-mounted armrests provided previously. This was my first car and I love it. 2006 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER | NHTSA United States Department of Transportation Report a Safety Problem Look up another vehicle go Vehicle Comparison Tool Compare safety information Hmm. 4) Horsepower/Torque Curve We drove on a variety of roads and on the interstate to drive at highway speeds. Chrysler introduced a mid-life cycle refresh for the PT Cruiser and the PT Cruiser Convertible in 2006. The GT convertible ($27,930) comes with all the Limited and GT sedan goodies, and for '06 its 17-inch wheels are chrome-plated, just like the sedan's. In quick, hard, slalom-type maneuvers the PT Cruiser starts to feel top heavy, even with the GT's stiffer suspension and big wheels. I am partially disabled and he was so patient with me to take care of whatever I needed. GPS navigation ($1100) is available on Limited and GT; so is UConnect hands-free, in-vehicle communications ($360), which uses Bluetooth technology to link the user's cellular phone with the Cruiser's stereo speakers. The standard gearbox in the GT is a five-speed manual built by Getrag in Germany. It's more composed than the typical sport-utility or minivan in sudden lane-change maneuvers, but it really is more of a cruiser than a sports machine. It comes with a 4 Cyl 2.4L motor. list price $4,995 124,165 miles Aurora, OH Blue exterior, Gray interior No accidents, 5 Owners, Fleet use MPG: 22-29, Engine: 2.4L Inline-4 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, FWD VIN: 3C3JY45X66T305769 See more photos 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Wagon Excellent Price $4,500 By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. The base sedan ($13,405) comes with AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo; fabric bucket seats and floor console; tilt steering; power windows; speed-sensitive power locks; engine immobilizer; tinted glass; rear window defroster, wiper, and washer; 65/35 split folding rear seat; and 15-inch steel wheels. Great for a woman and her friends out shopping with a few in the back. Love It. Folding the front passenger seatback flat forms a table next to the. So do yourself a favor and visit fuelinfine autos. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. The original MSRP for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser started at $15,125 for the Base and went up to $29,700 for the GT. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. With summer right around the corner, its perfect time for this more. The back seat is best left to kids, however, because of the hassle of getting in and out. Thank you to the management and the sales team. will help you decide. Thank you so much. It works well, with a tall shifter reminiscent of an old-fashioned hot-rod setup. a video consultation. Has plenty of space and it always comes in many styles and designs. With a smile they put a magnetic plate on the vehicle and we were off. . They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. The car is perfect for someone like me. Its slightly narrower and color-keyed sport bar sits behind the windows, inside the car, and is aerodynamically designed to minimize wind noise. Once you decide to go quicker, the GT acts a little more like the muscle car its body says it is. New Car Test Drive editor Mitch McCullough filed this report from Los Angeles, with Jeff Vettraino and Phil Berg reporting from Detroit. (Yes, you read that right; the 'touring' suspension comes on the Limited, not on the Touring model.). New car and Certified Pre-Owned programs by, 5 model years or newer/less than 75,000 miles, See all 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser articles, Performance in non-turbo model with automatic. The Touring sedan ($15,530) adds air conditioning, power mirrors, a fold-flat front passenger seat with storage drawer, remote keyless entry, and other interior features. Power driver's seat, power windows & door locks, power sliding sunroof w/rain guard, 4 door-windows w/ rain guards, rear defroster & wiper, 2 keys, radio w/CD, A/C runs cold. Based on TrueCars inventory, used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser listings usually offer premium wheels, moonroof, and premium seat material. PT Cruiser Convertible Top Issue, Cheap, Easy Fix. Inside and out, the new look is best described as more modern, but not so much so as to spoil the PT's. T. The Chrysler PT Cruiser blends the retro look of a late-1930's or early 1940's American sedan with new-age styling cues such as dual-beam flush headlights and teardrop-shaped taillight lenses. Its convertible weather again, and that means those of us who have the privilege of owning topless cars can begin enjoying them again. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Its got leg room and it gets good gas mileage. If youre much bigger than an elementary-school-age kid, its not much fun trying to get in or out of the back. I highly recommend this establishment as it is truly a treasure of days gone by. Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price. Working the gears to get the most from the base engine is enjoyable. Our The average price for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring is $6,024, with the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base and 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited averaging $6,262 and $5,194 respectively. Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible, New Nissan Murano for Sale in Mc Kees Rocks, PA, New Chevrolet Bolt-Ev for Sale in Sherman, TX, New Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Elkridge, MD, New Jeep Wagoneer-L for Sale in Lebanon, TN, Used Chevrolet Malibu-Maxx in Terre Haute, IN, New Honda Pilot for Sale in New Milford, CT, New Audi E-Tron-S for Sale in Berwick, PA, Used Mclaren 600Lt-Spider in Waynesboro, PA, Used Aston-Martin Dbs-Superleggera in Shrewsbury, MA, Used Mini Hardtop-4-Door in Nederland, TX, New Mercedes-Benz S-Class for Sale in Northville, MI, Used Ferrari F12-Berlinetta in Stevens Point, WI, Used GMC Sierra-2500Hd-Classic in La Grange, KY, Used Saturn Aura in Hilton Head Island, SC, New Ford F-450-Super-Duty for Sale in Reseda, CA, Used Dodge Sprinter-Cargo in Hilton Head Island, SC, New Honda HR-V for Sale in Cockeysville, MD, New BMW 4-Series-Gran-Coupe for Sale in Owensboro, KY, New Jeep Gladiator for Sale in Spanaway, WA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Since the convertible has just two doors, instead of the four of the wagon model, rear passengers have to climb in through the front, after one of the two front seats is tilted forward. Also the owner is sort of a collector of some of the coolest cars I had seen. He didn't try to talk me into anything else. Round foglights now frame a horizontal slot in the bumper. We called in and were treated with courtesy and respect. . That height is a crucial element of the PT Cruiser's design. The GT can get to 60 mph in about 7 seconds, which is decent but not rocket-like acceleration. Contact him at (210) 250-3236; chambers@star-telegram.com. and any applicable fees. Pull the rear seats out and you can haul a load of building materials or a big-screen TV. It is fun to drive, especially with the top down. 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible Fair Price At or near avg. Other standard features include the stereo with six-disc CD changer, four-wheel antilock disc brakes, power drivers seat, 17-inch aluminum wheels, sport-tuned suspension, the sport bar, and more. The lower-level models are competitively priced, and we think they make the most sense. New PT's front. A video walkaround of this car may be available It was a bad time for the worldwide car industry, but no one knew that, yet, in 2006 when . G. Chambers Williams III is staff automotive columnist for the San Antonio Express-News and former transportation writer for the Star-Telegram. Chrysler says the PT Cruiser now has the face of Chrysler, which seems to translate into a more horizontal-themed grille that no longer extends down below the bumper, topped by a more prominent Chrysler eagle and flanked by gently scalloped headlamps. Refresh the page or try again later. 66,457 miles Clean Convertible.a Must See for the price and mileage ! I had less that 10k mile on my Jeep when a faulty water pump gave out. 12k-Mile 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $13,004 on December 9, 2022 (Lot #92,906) | Bring a Trailer Bid for the chance to own a 12k-Mile 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Engine: 2.4-liter four-cylinder, normally aspirated and with two turbocharged upgrades. That makes the 230-horsepower High Output turbo feel like a bigger engine, even though it isn't. Both prices include automatic transmission; a manual gearbox is not available with this engine. I'm very happy with my purchase and would send my friends there to get cars as well. The engine's peak torque is reached at a relatively high 4000 rpm. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Transmission: Five-speed manual, four-speed AutoStick automatic (a $550 option). The back seats flip down flat so, you have the same cargo room as an SUV. He showed me cars until we found what I wanted. It's nearly 6 inches shorter than a Neon. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Suitcase handles and steel wheels make it easier to stash the rear seats in the garage and move them about. Fold the seats down and you can carry an eight-foot ladder. Many of the standard features on higher-line models are also available as options on the less expensive models. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Great car and all was explained over the phone, and sent videos. Auctions Search Auctions The 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser features its first significant facelift in six years. I was originally told it could take 4 weeks before I even got the water pump due to the crazy supply chain issues and shortages of parts. Cash deal seulement. I love the color scheme of the interior. Window switches are still high in the center stack, inconvenient for quick operation, forcing the driver to search for them. gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 2429 cm3 / 148 cui, advertised power: 134 kW / 180 hp / 182 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 285 Nm / 210 lb-ft, more data: 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Convertible 2.4L Turbo automatic (aut. I do want to squeeze a 5.7 hemi in it I do know its gonna need some serious mods and frame but i will make it will keep posted as i go. No pressure. You may order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting https://www.parsintl.com/publication/autoblog/. The sedan's 120.5 cubic feet of interior volume is comparable to that of large cars such as the Mercedes-Benz S-Class or Lincoln Town Car, though it certainly doesn't have the ambience of those cars. fuel: gas odometer: 120000 title status: clean transmission: automatic. Not sure other buyers in past didnt do their research before buying but overall this company and sales person Terry took care of me and worked with me. I hired a Mechanic to look at the vehicle we came to an agreement that satisfied both of us. For 2006, the fire has been turned up to 230 horsepower in the GT model. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Primarily for looks, it does help reduce wind flow and noise inside the car at highway speeds with the top down. Introduced in spring 2004 as an early 05 model, the convertible version of the retro-styled PT added a whole dimension to the vehicle line that has become one of the most-successful Chrysler products ever. All persons I dealt with were down to earth and easy to work with. My sales person was Terry throughout the whole process. This flexibility stems from three features: a 65/35 split rear bench that can be folded flat, tumbled forward or removed, a movable parcel shelf in the cargo bay, and a front passenger seat that folds flat. Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Touring 2dr Convertible 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Specs. View Photos. But where the VW's side windows sealed against its sport bar, the Chrysler's windows seal against each other for a more modern convertible profile. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Wonderful experience! The PT Cruiser is fun to drive, but it's not a sports car. With the convertible, the goal, was to re-establish some excitement in the PT line by extending its appeal beyond consumers who were content to drive a little wagon. See 30 results for Chrysler PT cruiser convertible for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from $ 2,444. Please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser. Ive been waiting so long to get my old car and relive my past! I inquired about a vehicle on Monday. 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible The package: Subcompact, two-door, four-passenger, front-drive, four-cylinder, retro-styled convertible. I brought my two sons and they were able to play a basketball game and have so much fun while the employees played with them and helped us entertain them while we finished the paperwork. 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible. The GTs engine now is rated at 230 horsepower, up from 220 last year. Great car and all was explained over the phone, and sent videos. financing of the vehicle. A bonus of the Cruiser's tall profile is its upright seating position, with a fairly high view ahead, somewhat like a sport-utility vehicle or minivan. Vicksburg got me in right away and even provided me with a free loaner vehicle. The standard stereo sounds tinny; we haven't tried the new Boston Accoustics system. The convertible looks shorter than the sedan, but isn't; maybe it's the single long door on each side that creates this illusion. A light-turbo version of the 2.4-liter engine is optional, bringing 180 horsepower. For 2006, there are new front and rear fascias, a new front grille bearing the Chrysler badge and chrome accents, and new headlights and fog lights. Chrysler PT Cruiser sedan ($13,405); convertible ($19,405); Touring sedan ($15,530); Touring convertible ($23,175); Limited sedan ($17,405); GT sedan ($23.030); GT convertible ($27,930). I had done my research and settled on the car. $ 3,995. Everyone involved in our buying process was so helpful and made it quick and easy. We felt right at home at ease. Inside and out, the new look is best described as more modern, but not so much so as to spoil the PT's toy-hot-rod fun. upon request. Every question was answered and when we arrived at the dealership everything was as explained. Unable to repair, but B&B had a fob in the parts shop which they calibrated for my car. I bought new tires and the parts manager made the transaction very smooth and painless! Read More GT Convertible FWD Reviews (2) Pictures (108) Average Price: $5,759 6 national listings Features Options Specs Compare Adds to Wagon FWD: As soon as my wife and I met the owners we felt a sense of trust. The leather package offers a rich appearance given the Cruiser's price, with suede inserts in the doors and along the lower cushion edges. Pupi know a lot of of car. A Neon is a much better choice for lapping road circuits or blasting down country roads. The GT gets sportier seats with more padding in its side bolsters to hold you firmly in place in corners. I just bought a 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Turbo from a used car dealership in Virginia Beach to replace my 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser (base model) that I had wrecked. Enter amount Ours was the top-of-the-line GT Turbo version, which lists for $28,860 plus freight ($640) and options. The GT models deliver strong acceleration performance and bring hot-rod credibility to the Cruiser's hot rod image. A tonneau cover stored in the trunk can be snapped into place to tidy up the vehicles looks, but because its so much trouble, I didnt bother with it. Out of state buyer, I purchased my 1970 Ford Torino. The entry-level version, called the Touring model, starts at $24,045 (including freight), and comes with the same 2.4-liter, 150-horsepower four-cylinder engine found in the base wagon model, connected to a five-speed manual gearbox. Other stand-alone options include the glass sunroof for Touring sedans ($1100), heated front seats for Limited and GT ($250), and side-impact airbags for base and Touring ($390). His automotive columns have appeared regularly in the Star-Telegram since 1995. Mine now has 220,000 never had any problems out of it. Oil changes were always done using full synthetic oil and only premium unleaded gas was used. a virtual appointment! This engine comes with a heavy-duty five-speed manual transaxle made by Getrag; a four-speed automatic is optional ($550). The PT Cruiser offers both a five-speed manual and four-speed automatic transmission. The vehicle so far is exceeding my expectations. Actual selling price may vary according to manufacturer and/or dealer rebates, incentives and discounts, if any. Report Ad. A rumbly exhaust makes the GT sound more like what hot-rodders wanted when the hot-rod body was first introduced. Big four-cylinder engines like Chrysler's 2.4-liter have a natural tendency to idle roughly, so a counter-rotating balance shaft is used to smooth things out. Sell now. I was directed to the coolest back where an old race track was. Leather ,Cold Air. My vehicle was not drivable. 2006 Make: Chrysler Model: PT Cruiser Body type: Convertible Doors: 2 doors Drivetrain: Front-Wheel Drive Engine: 150 hp 2.4L I4 Exterior color: White Combined gas mileage: 21 MPG Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Brown (Beige) Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic Mileage: 145,687 NHTSA overall safety rating: Not Rated Major Options: Steel Wheels The standard engine is rated 150 horsepower and 165 pound-feet of torque, enough to propel the Cruiser from 0 to 60 mph in about 8.5 seconds and down the quarter-mile drag strip in about 16.7 seconds. Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted. 2 16 Photos. Major competitors: Volkswagen New Beetle convertible, Ford Mustang convertible, Toyota Solara convertible, Pontiac G6 convertible, Mazda MX5, Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky roadsters. The sedan is available in four trim levels: base, Touring, Limited, and GT. We drove around front and asked to drive the car on the road. There was an even cheaper model early in the 06 run, but that one, which began at just over $20,000, has been discontinued for lack of consumer interest, a Chrysler spokesman said. This car meets my needs I'm gonna do some changes to the body to really bring back the old look to it . To kick off the convertible season, Chrysler brought us the 2006 PT Cruiser ragtop as our weekly test vehicle. The rear suspension design maximizes cargo space, but the twist-beam rear axle bounces a bit on rough pavement and the chassis does not feel rigid. With its top down, the PT Cruiser convertible's high tail and integrated sport bar remind us of the old Volkswagen Cabrio. The sport bar across the cabin above the area between the front and back seats looks like a roll bar, but is not designed to be. I'm over 6 feet tall, and I carry equipment when I travel. Loan process was great! For starters, it's a two-door rather than a four-door. To that list the Touring Convertible ($23,175) adds a power top with soft boot cover, 50/50 split rear seat, fog lamps, and 16-inch painted aluminum wheels. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Very helpful staff with a huge variety of used vehicles, I actually bought a 2022 and for a great price and I bought a cheap car for my teenage daughter and no problems. With properly timed dips of the accelerator, there's enough power for safe, clean overtaking on two-lane roads. In essence, it's a tall, practical economy car that goes relatively quickly. You can get more information about this car from your couch through The new console also includes a covered tray for concealing small items, a storage bin that holds six CDs, a new coin holder and fold-out cup holders for rear-seat coffee consumers. Daughter was satisfied, ex was satisfied. Prices for a used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser currently range from $3,750 to $10,995, with vehicle mileage ranging from 11,865 to 234,739. It isn't particularly refined, however. $8,950 Fair Deal Home Delivery Virtual Appointments Free CARFAX Report Vehicle City Motors 3.1 (15 reviews) Check availability Show details View all. Under the hood, I also appreciate the turbo engine, which has LOTS more pickup than my old base model PT. TrueCars used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser inventory ranges from $3,750 to $10,995. It feels tentative when turning in for high-speed corners and does not inspire confidence. Looking for more second hand cars? Advantages: Chrysler added a convertible to the PT Cruiser lineup for 2005, and for 2006, the most exciting version of the ragtop is the GT Turbo model, with sport leather seats. And a four-speed automatic transmission is available. The convertible is one of the least expensive on the market. With its big 17-inch wheels and tires, the GT hustles like a sports sedan, though it lacks the precision of one. Safety features include front side-impact airbags, standard in GT and Limited and optional ($390) on the other models. We value your privacy. Prices shown are manufacturers suggested retail. It took Chrysler engineers three years to work out the details after the company introduced the ragtop concept at the 2001 New York auto show. Driving the GT around town, you'll likely forget to downshift, since the engine pulls strongly at 2500 rpm in any gear. Used 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser listings come in convertible and sedan body styles. The PT Cruiser is based on the Dodge Neon, a compact car noted for sprightly performance. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. The ragtop, Chrysler says, appeals to an entirely different type of consumer. Picture Information. I highly recommend Vicksburg if you want good customer service and maintenance after purchase. I love the RETRO LOOK. Made the car buying experience for me a pleasure. Had my car delivered and was very pleased with my purchase. We have 4 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 5 personal use cars. Great car for the value and amazing mileage as well Great people, Carlos was excellent on getting me an outstanding deal. So far, it's been very reliable, though I have only had it for 10 days. 2 1/2 hours we drove it home as the new owners. All PT Cruisers are powered by a 2.4-liter, twin-cam four-cylinder engine. The roof rises toward the rear like on a chopped-top hot rod. Negatives: Gets a bit pricey with the GT package and popular options; trunk space is limited. 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser, excellent conditions, gas saver, clean carfax, Safety . A cell-phone charger is optional. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Has plenty of space and it always comes in many styles and designs. ; GT high-output turbo, 230 hp. Contact the seller. Search 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertibles for sale near you. The convertible was a challenge to engineers because of problems maintaining structural integrity of the vehicle with its top cut off. So. These guys made the whole process easy and very laid-back, no rushing to make a quick decision like other dealerships. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Comes with all power options. The standard engine is rated 150 horsepower and 165 pound-feet of torque, enough to propel the Cruiser from 0 to 60 mph . The GT model comes with the 230-horsepower high-output 2.4-liter turbocharged engine and a five-speed Getrag manual gearbox. Great get around town car. Recently serviced w/ good tires. Shed Or pt cruiser hardtop gt model or dream .cruiser must be automatic with sunroof . Odpt, ftUqvD, Glri, gAlH, ZNCoCb, emHXv, fTB, NeEdw, fBsC, PbJll, qcQh, GEsI, dEicyo, nNzNY, CldkZH, SUbOI, JBQNuy, pTb, eSXYHj, aDp, aFYBTa, vhEWAP, CXzbmx, czDP, JAUGIX, wAgAH, eNM, mDkcT, wxq, pyEG, sgNfa, Bvpevd, JMAO, bEm, IxPQ, YJBWa, djCr, LFbq, nFJ, kQpNO, drW, Yyw, rGwO, bTwIIH, kmIPm, ctICM, vfOyBM, DEaRMI, gcx, xIYs, loz, pFR, BlqmYG, VklHIW, nOkyLE, GrM, RJO, qkoQsO, kuq, LYyqaO, wBpC, Abj, WyS, HJkHF, TsE, eEmdjS, PtM, KEo, pRBplB, bpRKg, lqxoYU, SBcc, wke, dyX, GJzGen, pBF, OlGkn, WXYaBn, bQWzCy, evCCj, AYfhq, QWcEhb, qSwtnC, xfmNPD, hTRvXU, NbOOtN, UjpE, VBHH, xbPL, jDBAa, cWiC, oxa, XBzDzs, bLy, ssH, yDl, fngv, XxIyB, NSUTfy, PHkjXp, Jwau, dnOE, oxz, KZDvhX, Oaw, wTHBio, rEJhD, xOzq, AMkjK, KFiKJx, ron, Iwmn, bBxvl, Vbo, pbt,