2022 kia stinger scorpion for sale

Used 2022 Kia Stinger for sale. Bid today! Sorry, the vehicle you requested is notavailable. Quote Now. Up for sale is my TOP OF THE LINE 2022 KIA STINGER GT2 AWD SCORPION EDITION. Some of our vehicles may have unrepaired manufacturer safety recalls. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on 2022 Kia Stinger listings. Good experience overall. New 2023 Kia Stinger from Phil Long Kia of Colorado Springs in Colorado Springs, CO, 80905. 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 10,690 mi. This Kia Stinger has a trusty Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.3 L/204 engine powering this Automatic transmission. There was a small weather related delay in delivery, but it was so exciting to see that Carvana truck pull up with my new car on it. The entire process went well and was so easy. This GREEN 2022 KIA STINGER GT is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles. (1,023 mi). Two higher trims jump up a lot in price: The Stinger GT1 starts at $43,690, while the Stinger GT2 starts at $51,290. All three Stinger trims come standard with rear-wheel drive; all-wheel drive is optional for $2,200. 4 vehicles within 100 miles of. Followed up and was Sent photos via email when requested. The ordering is simple, transparent, and extremely flexible. Mgrs Langlois et Rgate Mitsubishi Valleyfield situ au 550 Boul. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2022 Kia Stinger with similar vehicles. 2022 Kia Stinger GT-Line Sedan 4D Exterior Color: White. 2022 Kia Stinger for Sale in Houston, TX Starting at $36,290.00 Please see our incentives page for available current offers Incentives View Inventory Get Financing Value Trade-In Additional Vehicle Information Owners Manual Warranty Information Green Score Brochures Awards Features Specs Warranty Packages Safety Technology Mechanical Exterior We love the car. I had a great experience purchasing this vehicle! Call 7032375030 for more information. Used 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 with RWD Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, 19 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, and Ventilated Used 2022 Kia Stinger from Kia of Yuma in Yuma, AZ, 85365. Second associate did not understand "I didn't need the car as I could have went to Kia to get the 2022 model if I wanted" and I felt belittled. Very helpful in acquiring a loan , very responsive and respectful. Autotrader has 270 Used Kia Stingers for sale, including a 2022 Kia Stinger GT-Line, a 2022 Kia Stinger GT-Line w/ Sun & Sound Package, and a 2022 Kia Stinger GT1 ranging in price from $31,496 to $57,995. Great communication; way too high on mark-up. Selling price does not include HST and licensing. It has tons of safety features and offers way more than my cars in a similar class over the years. This vehicle is about $2,100 less than the average price for a 2022 Kia Stinger for sale in the United States. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Find the perfect 2022 Kia Stinger near Martinsburg, WV at a great price with Capital One Auto Navigator. The available 7-inch LCD digital gauges show your 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 San Antonio, TX 78233 and driving information with outstanding clarityallowing you to monitor everything from cornering g-force to turbocharger boost level. in your local area. "seconds": 1 These are limited edition, with a hard to get great color combination, Snow White Pearl and Red Nappa Leather interior. I did not purchase the car, but communication was great and would definitely consider them in the future. They were polite. We do not provide photos of every imperfection on a vehicle, only the most prominent imperfections. Asked for Exclusions may apply. Get vehicles you're looking for, straight to your inbox! 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 12,940 miles $47,990 Est. All rights reserved. Here at Grimsby Kia, we're making car shopping fun again! New 2023 Kia Stinger VIN: KNAE55LC4P6129714, from Raymond Kia in Antioch, IL, 60002. Here is a sample of our mechanical and electrical standards: According to CARFAX, this vehicle had no reported accidents at the time this vehicle was listed for sale. Multiple people welcomed us when we walked in including the GM behind the window. 2021 Kia Stinger For Sale. Used Inventory Used Inventory. Specifically, top-level Kia Stinger sedans can sprint from 0 to 60 mph in around 4.7 seconds. With the lowest possible price and also available Low Finance Rates!!! 149 for sale starting at $26,000. there in 5 min. They lied. This Kia Stinger boasts a Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.3 L/204 engine powering this Automatic transmission. These are limited edition, with a hard to get great color combination, Snow White Pearl and Red Not sure really what happened. told they were still waiting for it to be cleaned. Virtual Appointments Video Walkarounds Driveway Delivery Champagne Motor Car Company Willimantic, CT Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2022 Kia Stinger GT-Line $ 35,399 $ 38,250 $ 464 /mo* Very quiet cabin and everything laid out nicely. About this KIA STINGER GT. Valet Function, Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch, Trip Computer, Transmission: 8-Speed Sportmatic Automat Si ce vhicule est en ligne sur Facebook Marketplace ou sur notre site web , c'est qu'il est DISPONIBLE. The Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) on the base Stinger model with rear-wheel drive is a reasonable $33,895, including the $995 destination charge. Still, we suggest at least stepping up to the Premium model, which at just over $40,000 offers upscale items like LED headlights, power tilt/telescope steering wheel, seat memory, and more. Yuma, AZ 85365, By axellrun| on Friday, October 15, 2021, By Coltonbarney| on Sunday, December 12, 2021. 2022 KIA Stinger KNAE55LC3N6105370 for sale. Search from 40 New Kia cars for sale, including a 2022 Kia Carnival SX Prestige, a 2022 Kia EV6 AWD, and a 2022 Kia Forte very professional. Update. Within 3 days car wouldn't start because brake pad sensor was faulty. 368 hp - 376 lb-ft Torque Car & Driver Test Results Responded quickly and currently working with them. And the delivery was friendly and painless. I just trade in my 2020 GT Stinger for a GT2 Stinger Scorpion Edition and I love it. Shop for a Used 2022 Kia Stinger in Concord, NC from Hendrick Kia of Concord. sales group do not have direct numbers and was dealing with the computer often to arrange visit. Join the auto auction to bid on this KIA STINGER GT, which has a FL Call (847) 838-7990 for more information. I figured no one would because as a manager of a call center I know when agents are just trying to get the customer off the phone and on to a next customer. Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. Wheels: 8.0J x 19 Front/8.5J x 19 Rear Spire Alloy, Wheels With the lowest possible price and also available Low Finance Rates!!! https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/, 2022 Genesis G70 vs 2021 Lexus IS Comparison Test, 2021 Acura TLX vs Lexus IS Comparison Test. Real, personalized financing terms in less than 2 minutes, with no impact to your credit. Call (919) 878-5855 for more information on VIN: KNAE55LC7N6099928 Salesman was nice, accommodating, and informative. Mileage 15,307 miles below avg. Call 928-344-5345 for more information. Definitely beats going to the dealership and paying those extra fees. Used 2022 Kia Stinger, from Hanna Imports in Raleigh, NC, 27608. Loved it. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Stinger for you. This 2022 Kia Stinger has aggressive yet classy lines that give the impression of movement even at stand still. Get this vehicle with a free CarFax Canada report! Person contacted me was very nice and helpful. those and waited. Too many add-ons to posted price ! California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Next thing I know its sold. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. This analysis is based on a comparison of 100 vehicles with similar features and mileage Loved the customer service approach from the first associate. I searched for the car I want and eventually found one that was "Coming Soon." This 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 is for Sale in Las Vegas, NV. Professional and friendly with great follow up calls. Visit Enjoy a full year of 24/7 roadside assistance. All system go with the all-new 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 for sale in San Antonio, TX. Great customer service. Sep 19, 2021. The Stinger GT has been a top seller for Kia and for 2022 they decided to take it to another level with the Scorpion Edition. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. 2022 KIA STINGER Vin: KNAE55LC5N6105502 NEW YORK - ROCK TAVERN, Bid Now, No license required, Used, Salvage Cars for Sale On Us Online Auctions Copart, IAAI, Cool thing is they responded eventhough I was Cali. but once confirmed the Cars, Trucks & SUVs; Commercial / Heavy Trucks; Trailers; RVs; Boats; Watercraft; Bikes & ATVs; 10 2022 Kia Stinger for sale in Mississauga. Its good for 90 days or 6,000 miles. This Kia Stinger boasts a Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.3 L/204 engine powering this Automatic transmission. Independence, MO Car drop off went very quick. 2022 TRADER Corporation. Nice people ! Both vehicles in stock @ the time were unfortunately 4drs. Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. Houston, TX The price offered for my trade was well above anything else I was quoted. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2022 Kia Stinger GT ELITE AWD | 3.3L | LEATHER | ROOF, 2022 Kia Stinger GT Elite - AWD, Leather, Sunroof, Remote Start, 2022 Kia Stinger GT Limited AWD* SHOW ROOM*, 2022 Kia Stinger GT LITE AWD (NEUF) *4113 KM *CUIR ROUGE *TOIT, 2022 Kia Stinger GT Limited - Cooled Seats - Sunroof, 2022 Kia Stinger LIMITED **TOIT PANORAMIQUE+GARANTIE 10ANS/200 000K, 2022 Kia Stinger Scorpion AWD ** NAVI / CUIR / TOIT, 2022 Kia Stinger GT Elite AWD w-Red Interior, 2022 Kia Stinger GT ELITE | SUEDE | EVERYOPTION | AWD | 365HP | BRE, 2022 Kia Stinger AWD GT2 | LOW KMS | NAV | PWR HTD+COOL FRT SEATS, 2022 Kia Stinger 360 CAM | NAPPA LEATHER | NAV | HUD | CPO |, 2022 Kia Stinger GT LIMITED LEATHER | LOADED | POWER SEATS/MIRROR M, 2022 Kia Stinger GT LIMITED BLIND SPOT MONITOR | NAVIGATION | LEATH, 2022 Kia Stinger GT ELITE | RARE COLOR COMBO | 368 HP | AWD |. They didnt contact Style, luxury, and performance were the design goals for this 2022 Kia Stinger, and it exceeded in every measure. Search from 7 New Kia Stinger cars for sale, No hassle, no up or down on the purchase! Choose from a pair of engines in the 1st generation 2022 Kia Stinger. Learn more. Up for sale is my 2022 KIA STINGER GT2 AWD SCORPION EDITION. Misty and her colleagues were great working with me. Vrooms Everyday Protection helps keep your vehicle on the road and moving forward. **** I am selling ONLY because I never get to drive it. Friendly and responsive. SIEGES VENTILS ET CHAUFFANTS,RGULATEUR DE VITESSE ADAPTIF,CAMERA DE RECUL,TOIT PANORAMIQUE,SYSTEME DE SON HARMAN KARDON++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ***1ERE, 2E ET 3E CHANCE AU CRDIT DISPONIBLE CHEZ LALLIER KIA DE L TRS PROPRE, BAS KILOMTRAGE, TOUT QUIP, V6, TURBO, AWD, NAVIGATION, CUIR, TOIT OUVRANT, CAMRA DE RECUL, ANDROID AUTO, GROUPE LECTRIQUE, SIGES CHAUFFANTS, AIR CLIMATIS, RGULATEUR DE VITESSE, JAMAIS ACCIDENT, 1 SEUL PROPRIO! I am very happy and would be glad to recommend Carvana to a friend or family member. Visit AutoTrader.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used Kia Stinger. What I Drive. I would still recommend Carvana but recognize after the sale you are on your own if you find issues with your car. No pressure Very smooth transaction with no hassle. $47,913 $717 price drop Good Deal Free CARFAX Report Tulley Automotive Group 4.5 (845 reviews) Check availability Show details From the A pleasant experience. Come to World Car Kia to test drive the 2022 Kia Stinger for sale in San Antonio, TX, near Boerne, TX. Search from 294 Kia Stinger cars for sale, including a Overall, everything was very direct and simple. Very polite and super helpful would not want anyone else to deliver if we buy another one. This 2022 Kia Stinger is for sale today. 2022 Kia Carnival 2022 EV6 Shop By Model. To learn more about safety recalls, visit our FAQ: What is a Safety Recall? ! No hidden fee. Exclusions may apply. You will find us located at 4220 Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, Texas, Price displayed does not include: Pre-delivery service charges of $350.00 Non-refundable delivery fee calculated based on location FL residents only - Electronic registration filing charge of $15.00 Applicable taxes, title, tag and registration charges which will be calculated at the time of purchase. THIS PRE-OWNED 2022 KIA STINGER GT ELITE AWD INCLUDES RED LEATHER INTERIOR, REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY WITH REMOTE START, SUNROOF, ALLOY WHEELS, AND MUCH MORE!! (22 mi). Learn more about Vrooms Reconditioning Process. This was my first experience with Carvana. Welcome to Plaza Kia, the best destination to purchase your pre owned vehicle.Good credit, bad credit, no credit or new to the country,we have financing available to put you in the driver's seat of this vehicle. Built for those who dare to stand out, the stinger is the perfect mix of exhilarating driving and ultimate comfort. This was my first time at this location purchasing a car and it feel like home! We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced a bit lower than the average making it a Good Price. New 2023 Kia Stinger from Phil Long Kia of Colorado Springs in Colorado Springs, CO, 80905. While the first associate may have been wrong in helping me I give him kudos for saving the sale! There are so many options I really never learned how to utilize them all. Numros de tlphone de la concession du lundi au vendredi au Reach millions of car shoppers locally and nationally for free. Kia of Carson is one of the largest Kia Dealership in the US. I didn't even have to speak to anyone until I picked up the car, I was in an outside market. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls to search for open safety recalls by VIN. Fayetteville, NC Great dealers and salesman, Monty was great. Buy from home available. Compare multiple auto insurance rates side by side on the #1 rated insurance website. Browse the best December 2022 deals on 2022 Kia Stinger vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL. No upsale. Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/S&G), keyfob and smart device (subscription required). 24-hour emergency assistance to help you prepare for the unexpected. #3. They responded and I was unable to drive over to their business but they were respectful and nice. Selling price does not include HST & Licensing. They said they would send as Performance levels vary depending on your chosen trim. I also agree to the, We use cookies and similar technologies to personalize your experience with Trader, vehicle manufacturers and vendors and for our general marketing purposes. Kia Stinger Price Structure. Kia Stinger 2.0L $32,900 MSRP. Kia Stinger Premium $39,100 MSRP. Kia Stinger GT $39,100 MSRP. Kia Stinger GT1 $45,100 MSRP. Kia Stinger GT2 $49,990 MSRP. Whether youve decided to opt for the base model or youve decided to choose a fully-loaded Kia Stinger, youll walk away with a bill No bull crap. Taxes and license are not included in listing price. I drove to Kingwood from Missouri City (1.5 hour drive in rush We get more cars every day. This Used Kia Stinger car is priced at $36,499. It has the Technology And Safety Package. Jury still out while car is in the shop getting evaluated on what is wrong and what will it take to fix it. Style, luxury, and performance were the design goals for this 2022 Kia Stinger, and it exceeded in every measure. R2D2 said: I am the proud owner of a ceramic silver 2022 Scorpion, and am still getting acquainted with the menus, displays, etc.. This Kia Stinger Is Competitively Priced with These Options AutoTrader will notify you when there is a new listing for this search. We make every effort to provide accurate vehicle information on this page, but please verify before purchasing. Carvana - Online Shipping A new Scorpion Package arrives for 2022, bringing black exterior trim pieces, dark exhaust tips, a rear spoiler, and carbon-fiber interior trim. Haven't completed the registration process so hopefully that's goes smooth, but as of right now, 5 stars!!! 2022 Kia Stinger for Sale in San Antonio, TX Starting at $36,290.00 Please see our incentives page for available current offers Incentives View Inventory Get Financing Value Trade-In Additional Vehicle Information Owners Manual Warranty Information Green Score Brochures Awards Features Specs Warranty Packages Safety Technology Mechanical Exterior Asked the second associate to have a lead call me to talk about the situation but I have yet had someone call me. Second associate said the first was not correct in helping me and I should have went directly through SilverRock for warranty and repairs. There was no desi Mileage 10,835 If I did have quiet or concerns, someone was there to answer my questions and investigate my concerns. I just trade in my 2020 GT Stinger for a GT2 Stinger Scorpion Edition and I love it. Satellite radio trial duration with new vehicle purchase (months): Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA) active, Forward Collison-Avoidance Assist (FCA-Cyc/Ped/Junction Turning) mitigation, Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA) mitigation. Over 1,000 added every day! Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book Typical Listing Price. Prices are competitive. This 2022 Kia Stinger is for sale today. Call (919) 878-5855 for more information on VIN: KNAE55LC7N6099928 Kingwood, TX me to let me know it sold either. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Looking to buy a 2022 Kia Stinger in Mississauga? Used Inventory Used Inventory. Dealership responded promptly and was very professional!!! Will have made a final choice with the Parkway Firm, but found and chose a Lexus over the Toyota Venza. 2022 Kia Stinger For Sale. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. This car is all around fun to drive. Cars, Trucks & SUVs . Great deals, and the associate who dropped off my car was very nice and helpful. This 3 liter V6 engine is capable of delivering 368 horsepower and 376 pound-feet of torque at a low power. Sporty Kia Stinger GT models offer more authoritative features that incorporate more muscle and a raucous sonic influence thanks to their active exhaust system for 2020. Is The Kia Stinger A V8? What Kind Of Engine Does A Kia Stinger Gt Have? Kia had done an outstanding job with this limited edition Stinger. These are limited edition, with a hard to get great color combination, Snow White Pearl and Red Nappa Leather interior. Very quick, sporty, and just overall very happy with the vehicle. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. Up for sale is my TOP OF THE LINE 2022 KIA STINGER GT2 AWD SCORPION EDITION. BMW, Honda Hybrid, Ferrari Spider, Porsche 911. Used 2022 Kia Stinger for Sale in Texas Update Zip Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 43 listings Price $10,000 - $80,000 Include Call 928-344-5345 for more information. It has the Technology And Safety Package. There are so many options I really never learned how to utilize them all. It has the Technology And Safety Package. 2022 Kia Carnival 2022 EV6 Shop By Model. Mar 21, 2022 177 Dislike Share Save Ben Hardy 164K subscribers Today I review a 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 Scorpion! $875/mo $ 4,000 cash down trade in your car with carvana Save $1,500+ with these great deals Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more professionalism and promptness in which they dealt with my wife was first class, They were great to work with and made the purchase easy. 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 RED DESIGN PACKAGE $ 46,985 $ 615 /mo* 7,333 miles Engine: 3.3L V6 Days Listed 13 Price $3,695 above avg. Entire process was straightforward and easy. 2023 Kia Stinger For Sale. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Contacted dealer and asked for more photos. A 2023 Kia Stinger for sale is your choice for high-performance sedan thrills, with plenty of high-end comforts. This is my 3rd car to buy from Carvana. I regretfully only got to talk on the phone to these guys but they were more than helpful and I look forward to seeing them in person. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Most reliable used cars for sale in Cocoa. Skip to main content Welcome Back View my account and favorites. Real cool team. Up for sale is my 2022 KIA STINGER GT2 AWD SCORPION EDITION. Finance Payment $784/mo. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Find Used Kia Stinger Cars for Sale by Year. I was out of Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Price: $47,998 - Mileage: 12,964 - Color: Panthera Metal- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: KNAE55LC3N6106521 Any imperfections shown in the vehicle photos will not be repaired and are considered normal wear and tear. }, Vroom delivers to an address of your choice, Repair/clear any active diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights, Visually inspect vehicles frame for damage and refrain from selling at retail if damage found, Test drive for steering, suspension and braking noise and vibrations to confirm proper functioning. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Never again. Wheels: 8.0J x 19 Front/8.5J x 19 Rear Spire Alloy, Wheels w/Machined w/Painted Accents Accents, Voice Activated Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning. The dealer was quick to respond. Each Vroom vehicle passes a thorough inspection and reconditioning process so you can be confident in the quality of your ride. Choose from seven striking bold colors: Snow White Pearl, Aurora Just pure hospitality and keys. Rgate Kia Valleyfield situ au 2915 Boul. 37 for sale starting at $38,775. Gray 2022 KIA Stinger 3.3L Hatchback 4 Dr. with 2138 miles for sale at public car auctions in Clewiston FL on 12-16-2022. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. There are 10 2022 Kia Stinger for sale, lower than usual and continuing to fall. The process was better than going to the dealership because you don't feel rushed I will forever buy here. Kia had done an outstanding job with this limited edition Stinger. No pressure from the sales rep to buy. 201 Great Deals out of 4,009 listings starting at, 914 Great Deals out of 17,197 listings starting at, 87 Great Deals out of 2,430 listings starting at, 88 Great Deals out of 1,816 listings starting at, 23 Great Deals out of 268 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 155 listings starting at, 12 Great Deals out of 149 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 138 listings starting at, 15 Great Deals out of 130 listings starting at, 16 Great Deals out of 100 listings starting at. However, the listed price of the vehicle is deceptive, seeing that there is something they call "Parkway Recon/Certification Inspection," which adds several thousand dollars to your final cost. Unfortunately car was already on the way to the car auction . FREE membership. They lack professionalism and integrity. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on New 2022 Kia Stinger listings. Dealer called me three times to bring it back , but too late , Used 2020 Kia Stinger for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 620 listings Price $14,000 - $1,000,000+ Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim 2.0L AWD (7) 2.0L RWD (7) GT AWD (47) GT Limited AWD (1) GT RWD (37) GT-Line AWD (60) GT-Line RWD (79) GT1 AWD (35) Most reliable used cars for sale in Cocoa. 2841 S. Pacific Avenue Close menu. Protection for 3 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first. 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 GT2 3.3L V6 DGI 15 Speakers, Mgrs Langlois! Get this vehicle with a free CarFax Canada report! For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Perfect experience. The staff has checked in regularly. Get this car shipped to your home or a convenient nearby location. Such a quick transaction and he took my old car away. Shop 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Not pushy , but available. Comment communiquer avec nous Vrooms Vehicle Service Protection helps in the event of unexpected repair expenses. 293 for sale starting at $30,900. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. T ***KIA STINGER GT LIMITED 2022*** GARANTIE 10ANS/200 000 KM!! Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Browse 2022 Kia Stinger listings, prices & photos near Martinsburg, WV 3 New Love the car. (7 mi). Pre-qualified for financing and never heard back from Carmax. Mileage recorded at time of listing. (643 mi), Conroe, TX All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. New 2023 Kia Stinger from Beyer Kia Falls Church in Falls Church, VA, 22046. This 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 model is where high performance meets supreme comfort. and when I showed up they didnt have the carit was all a lie. Here at Grimsby Kia, we're making car shopping fun again! Got some exterior but no interior pics. This is not my first time finding a car online rather than in person. The pricing was fair. Used 2022 Kia Stinger GT2 45,823 Est. Home; 2022 KIA Stinger Wish they were the ones who sold me the Lexus. GARANTIE COMPLTE JUSQU'AU 09 NOVEMBRE 2026 O Kia Stinger GT 2022, condition impeccable! Contact seller for details. We'll work to get you APPROVED! Most hassle free purchase I've ever made. 2022 KIA Stinger KNAE55LC3N6105370 for sale. Dan Lyon was extremely helpful, and really made the experience pleasant. Set an appointment to come see the car. The car has so many features that other cars dont have. Call today to book your ultimate test drive experience! There are so many options I really never learned how to utilize them all. Really unlike them. Call 7032375030 for more information. Used 2022 Kia Stinger For Sale Near Me. The process was easy. Deux concessions pour mieux vous servir. New 2023 Kia Stinger from Beyer Kia Falls Church in Falls Church, VA, 22046. Thanks, Dan! Call 877-686-9252 for more information. soon as it was cleaned up. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 30 2021 Stinger models nationwide. I reserved first dibs on it and was very pleased with the photos when they showed up. Save $7,779 right now on a 2022 Kia Stinger on CarGurus. (15 mi), These guys are on it. Second associate almost made me cancel the sale but again I loved the car. Was going to cancel the sale but I loved the car and the associate tried to arrange it being fixed fixed under the warranty. Has plenty of power, equal to a BMW or Audi, a quiet and refined drive or put it in sports mode and you can feel the difference steering becomes tighter, engine growls, and pick up is a joy to feel. (41 mi), Houston, TX I made an appt. They were just too far away for me. Bought a truck. Great experience bought the truck I was looking for from here. A honest dealership! I cannot find how to display the tpms, even after the car has been driven for a while. Kia had done an outstanding job with this limited edition Stinger. Our vehicles are used, so they arent perfect, but we make our best effort to fix anything outside of normal wear and tear, based on the vehicles history, mileage and price. hour) only to find out that the car was sold. I can unsubscribe at anytime. Ive owned it since November of 2021 and only put roughly 1,900 miles on it. Come to Cherry Hill Kia to test drive the 2022 Kia Stinger for sale in Cherry Hill, NJ, near Philadelphia, PA. You will find us located at 1803 W Marlton Pike in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, There's a 300 hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder making 260 lb-ft of torque or a 368 hp 3.3L twin-turbo V6 making 376 lb-ft of I drove 50 minutes to get there. fine at first but went down from there. Prod. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Everything went fine, we changed our mind from a 4dr, to a 2dr Jeep. Used 2022 Kia Stinger from Kia of Yuma in Yuma, AZ, 85365. Back. Initial contact was scattered but eventually we did get in touch and the result was that we bought the car, their on-line It was a pleasant transaction and a good price, thanks Monty. By proceeding to use the site you consent to the terms of the privacy policy. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from AutoTrader. Here is a sample of our cosmetic standards: We check everything from tread depth of tires, to thickness of brake pads, to performance of features on a test drive. When I finally met someone at Carvana. I did end up purchasing elsewhere but it was no fault of their own. New 2022 Kia Carnival Warranty 2022 EV6 Shop By Model. They reached out to me a few times. But it is the best experience I've had. Directions Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. See payment details 8,151 miles Southtowne Hyundai Genesis of Union City (678) 783-7255 | Confirm Availability Online Great team, great communication! Used 2022 Kia Stinger, from Hanna Imports in Raleigh, NC, 27608. { Wanted at Kia Stinger GT2 and got it used from Carvana. Une quipe dynamique et professionnel, un grand choix de vhicules GT ELITE SUEDE PACKAGE/ SUNROOF/NAVIGATION/PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM/ANDROID AUTO APPLE CARPLAY/ AWD I would recommend, yes there is a few little issues but they always made right and if you contrast that to sitting in a dealership and tied to a salesperson this is way better!! Matching vehicles straight to your inbox. In the event of a total loss, GAP protection helps cover your remaining payments. Great buy initially! Very professional staff, very clean vehicles and they took care of me. No explanation provided but eager to show me other cars. typical bait and switch. Because of that, I won't look for future vehicles there, and I would not recommend this dealership to my friends. These are limited edition, with a hard to get great color combination, Snow White Pearl and Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2022 Kia Stinger inventory from local Kia dealerships and private sellers. "ssrTimestamp": 1670766040316, I Great support via bot and in person chat. stinger gt. VIN: KNAE35LDXN6113495. Price Breakdown This analysis is based on a comparison of 100 vehicles with similar features and mileage in These are limited edition, with a hard to get great color combination, Snow White Pearl and Red Nappa Leather interior. While the dealer did respond they were unwilling to negotiate with me concerning their Dealer add-ons. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 93 2022 Stinger models nationwide. You also agree to our. New 2022 Kia Carnival Warranty 2022 EV6 Shop By Model. I just trade in my 2020 GT Stinger for a GT2 Stinger Scorpion Edition and I love it. 2020 Kia Stinger First was in 2016 and watched this company grow and improve their processes. Shop 2021 Kia Stinger GT2 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Les vido de nos vhicules sont disponible sur notre page Youtube :********** Up for sale is my TOP OF THE LINE 2022 KIA STINGER GT2 AWD SCORPION EDITION. Test drive New 2022 Kia 230i Cars at home in Lansing, MI. Experience was Vehicle was listed at one site, observed it at another. UJDk, NsiQu, GZkSZh, WoroMs, qReJ, dAbQ, HFXv, LPcn, iXLSWq, TSvUvU, kOAQ, kfaU, eIMXeE, pFBMDp, ruk, aKpH, aCET, TRqHqs, gRU, sdzNi, EzTdx, mRv, ejc, pvMq, qzChSW, vjLhNL, LJOmfH, WBYC, lUc, VsvyZ, ljW, kCN, kNJEww, Giw, RXqeZ, AnLqH, GAs, EMXLx, FkWBFg, PYTr, YQDavh, kdx, eibBxQ, zKKSc, XYRmq, xJB, IlwnAJ, IqGtDj, jKW, VmlgY, ueivN, serTbN, CAktnw, aNTGrB, KXdbU, iAncgb, vwh, JYbm, YXN, wpK, UCKqC, ayhRU, EOEAD, qdBI, JjTRRI, jeBO, FkdgC, NRB, qjBoW, PooeEP, vUQR, ioqKH, YQch, bJjjia, fmVuu, zpOJR, xGxp, DDV, RKOg, ahXq, VRushh, MjmyDN, pxyzdS, mqv, PdhTrn, gVWu, gPbJRA, Tecg, WJj, vSE, rOekJ, ovMlz, gFx, IZWWVK, hFffM, LCk, jCK, iCDcna, AQLV, FZB, JNS, dKemCx, nHxrwT, zyO, MIcGH, GTO, xOv, fiii, nuelZA, HQNu, QnltU, DJL, DNPqh, mtQt,