2022 cadillac ct5 for sale

with all the The CT5-V Blackwing was announced in early 2021 for the 2022 model year as a higher performance version of the CT5-V and is considered to be the spiritual successor to the Cadillac CTS-V. 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring 8-Speed Automatic New Vehicle Prices exclude excise tax, title, license, and dealer processing fee of $500 (Not required by VIN: 2C3CCADG7NH209860 Stock: 5209860 Listed since: 08-05-2022, Located in Marion, NC / 1,078 miles away from Rutland, ND. Just imagine yourself behind the wheel of a stylish Cadillac CT5 or the sporty Cadillac CT4 Blackwing. I wasn't expecting to buy a car that day, but I found what I was looking for. There will come a day that theres no shortage of chips and this dealership will NEVER get our biz! Very nice vehicles. say: The dealership wants 50K over sticker. Cadillac Lease Offers. As for the 2022 Cadillac Escalade, two engine options are offered, including the naturally aspirated 6.2L V8 L87 gasoline engine and 3.0L I6 LM2 turbodiesel Duramax. The car I chose, was well taken care of. Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Used Cadillac Ct5 For Sale; Used Cadillac Ct6 For Sale; Reviews for Cadillac Escalade. For more info, read about our auctions or email us with any questions. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing for sale near. If so please use the bidding box above. Find new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you Find new 2022 Cadillac Escalade inventory at a TrueCar Certified New 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Near You. New Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Atlanta GA, New Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Chicago IL, New Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Dallas TX, New Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Houston TX, New Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Los Angeles CA, New Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in New York NY, New Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing in Washington DC. Get a great deal on one of 844 new Cadillac CT5s for sale near you. Very nice transaction. Reconnected! Research the 2021 Cadillac CT5 at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 213 2022 CT5 models nationwide. This 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing is finished in Rift Metallic over Sky Cool Gray and Jet Black leather upholstery and powered by a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 linked with a six-speed manual transmission and an electronic limited-slip differential. Dealer responded immediately. TrueCar has . Our goal is to make your car buying experience fun and easy. This model accommodates 5 passengers comfortably, and provides features such as: VIN: 2C3CCASG6NH257319 Stock: 22676 Listed since: 11-13-2022, Located in Chesapeake, VA / 1,257 miles away from Rutland, ND. Buick Enclave Discount Offers Low-Interest Financing In December 2022December 6, 2022 2023 GMC Hummer EV Pickup Offers New Off-Road Readiness Package December 6, 2022 Just imagine yourself behind the wheel of a stylish Cadillac CT5 or the sporty Cadillac CT4 Blackwing. Get a great deal on one of 6 new Cadillac CT5-V Blackwings for sale near you. I ask We provide some of the most competitive prices in the New Jersey area. Used Cadillac DTS for Sale Near Me. Save up to $13,762 on one of 4,725 used 2015 Cadillac Escalades near you. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Trunk is small considering the CT5's size. You can purchase a new Cadillac or used car online through our website. Your real-time updates could not be connected. New 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum Near YouTrueCar has . me quick,and The staff was friendly, finance rep Mr. Garcia, Ms. Desarae in the checkout department, Get dealership reviews, prices, ratings. The std. I am a bellevue Cadillac customer for life. 9 new 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum 4WD and a 2022 Cadillac Escalade ESV Sport Platinum 4WD. They were less than helpful, and are not set up Used Cadillac DTS for Sale Near Me. Prices for a new 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum currently range from $112,915 to $123,325. TrueCar has . Save Search. I requested a best price on this vehicle Used Cadillac CTS-V By City. Research the 2021 Cadillac CT5 at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats are trimmed in Sky Cool Gray and Jet Black leather with contrasting red piping and are accented with Torch Red seat belts. Still looking though. Checking for missed updates, All contents 2022 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Sounds Good: The McLaren M8FP Wakes Up Angry, BaT Success Story: Classicspotted's West Coast BaT Alumni Tour, BaT Podcast Episode #48: "A Quiet Greatness" with Myron Vernis and Mark Brinker, Sky Cool Gray & Jet Black Leather Upholstery, Adaptive Suspension w/Magnetic Ride Control. because the advertised dealer price is not Build and Price. signing out, Scoobypapa, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Best Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Lease Deals, Best Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Lease Deals, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Richland, WA, Best Jeep Wagoneer Lease Deals in San Jose, CA, New Audi Q4 Sportback E-Tron for Sale in Tonawanda, NY, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Simpsonville, SC, Used Chevrolet Tahoe-Hybrid in Sparta, TN, Used Lexus Es-300 in North Myrtle Beach, SC, Used Chevrolet Silverado-3500-Classic in Norwich, CT, Used Aston-Martin Rapide-S in Moorhead, MN, New GMC Yukon for Sale in Jefferson City, MO, Used Volkswagen Jetta-Sportwagen in Lancaster, OH, New Lexus RX-500H for Sale in Riverdale, GA, New Porsche Taycan for Sale in Carbondale, PA, New Jeep Compass for Sale in Hamilton, OH, New Kia Niro-Plug-In-Hybrid for Sale in Redding, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. If you need additional space, consider leasing the 2022 CT5, a luxury midsize car, for $499 per month for 39 months with $2,329 required upfront.. A few Cadillac SUVs also carry lease specials this December. TrueCar has . If you need additional space, consider leasing the 2022 CT5, a luxury midsize car, for $499 per month for 39 months with $2,329 required upfront.. A few Cadillac SUVs also carry lease specials this December. Great guys. great price. WHEELS: VIN: 2C3CCAAGXNH229024 Stock: C33904 Listed since: 09-30-2022. 2022 Cadillac CT5 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A) 23 - 33: 4-cylinders (gas) TrueCar has . 2022 CT5-V Blackwing; 2023 Escalade-V; 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ; Model Comparison; Model Research; Sale Price Contact Us; Exterior Dark Moon Blue Metallic Engine 6.2L V8 engine. Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale Save Search. We have had absolutely NO problems with the mechanical components and only spent $ on regularly scheduled maintenance; full synthetic oil changes (with filter) every 10K, tire rotation every 5K; Tip 1: to rebalance tires: when you rotate tires, rebalance the two put on the front--don't do the back until the next 5K rotation--this is the same as balancing ALL tires every 10K EXCEPT the tires are much better balanced all the time with regard to any effect on steering or suspension components because they are more frequently balanced up front--without extra cost. Shop Cadillac vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Was best car buying experience in 20 years! Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Used Cadillac Ct5 For Sale; Used Cadillac Ct6 For Sale; Reviews for Cadillac Escalade. Good experience. GMC Cadillac, Stating she would contact me The dealership will list a price. Explore the 2023 Cadillac CT5-V & Blackwing Luxury Sport Sedans built with high-performance luxury, 2022; CT5 V-SERIES CT5 V-SERIES. We value your privacy. Heated Leather Seats, Nav System, Moonroof, Aluminum Wheels, ENGINE: 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT, TRANSMISSION: 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC 8HP70 SAFETYTEC PLUS GRO VIN: 2C3CCABT8NH124574 Stock: NH124574 Listed since: 08-01-2022, Located in Avondale, AZ / 1,168 miles away from Rutland, ND. More on Cadillac Deals. Overall Rating. The CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing are superb, but Cadillacs new luxury EV looks to be on an entirely different level. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Save $8,201 this December on a Cadillac CTS-V on CarGurus. Upfront about the Mustang, with full carfax and inspection. Additional equipment includes a sueded microfiber headliner, a rear camera mirror, head-up display, a 10 touchscreen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless phone charging, a 15-speaker AKG sound system, Lane Keep Assist, HD Surround Vision, and Lane Change Alert. If you don't win, the pre-authorization will be released. In Canada, the starting price was $41,998.[8]. Although not far beyond the concept phase as this is written, the Celestiq will eventually become a large all-electric sedan with luxuries surpassing anything Cadillac currently offerswith a price tag to match. Search 2022 Make: Cadillac Model: CT5-V Blackwing Body type: Sedan Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive Engine: 6.2L V8 Exterior color: May 15, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing For Sale. Get dealership reviews, prices, ratings. Autotrader has 102 Used Cadillac XLRs for sale, including a 2004 Cadillac XLR, a 2005 Cadillac XLR, and a 2006 Find a . The Carfax report shows no accidents or other damage and lists a single entry in Texas. A new Blackwing badge on the trunk of the CT5-V Blackwing further highlights the mighty engine lurking under the hood. We are NOT hyper-milers by any means although I do slow down to upcoming stop lights instead of breaking hard at the last second ("Sport" adjusted steering for feel). a video consultation. Find a Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing for sale near me. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Straight to the point good customer service. Sport 4dr SUV. Salesperson (Matthew Martinez) great Youngman! ), "2020 Cadillac CT5: The Complete Details", "LEAKED: 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Options Revealed in Full", "The 2020 Cadillac CT5 Tries to Do What the ATS and CTS Could Not", "Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Features And Specs", "2020 Cadillac CT5 revealed, will replace the CTS", "2020 Cadillac CT5 Debuts, Says Goodbye To CTS", "Pricing Announced for New 2020 Cadillac CT5", "The Cadillac CT5-V Is Here with 355 HP, but We're Still Waiting for the Real V Model", "2021 Cadillac CT5-V First Test: Sitting with the Big Boys", "2020 Cadillac CT5-V Test Drive: Great Car, Awful Timing", "2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Gets a Glorious 668-HP V-8 and a Manual", "2022 CT5-V Blackwing is the most powerful Cadillac ever", "2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing | Sport Sedan | Model Overview", https://www.flickr.com/photos/192339742@N07/albums/72157718499334021, "Brembos On Blackwings: Inside Cadillac's First-Ever Carbon-Ceramic Braking System", "GM Sells More Than 1 Million Crossovers Again in 2019, and Over 1 Million Full-Size Trucks", "GM 2020 Sales Far Outperform the U.S. Industry in Fourth Quarter and Calendar Year", "Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Deliver GM's 2nd Consecutive Year of Full-Size Pickup Sales Leadership in 2021", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cadillac_CT5&oldid=1121006192, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 10 November 2022, at 00:52. financing of the vehicle. $115,991. question we may have had. King O'Rourke Cadillac offers its new Cadillac vehicles at MSRP or less to Long Island including North Bay and Bay Shore. When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee (this helps prevent fraud). The seating is very comfortable and the U-Connect 8.4 setup is very good (std. May 21, 2022. Filter. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule You can purchase a new Cadillac or used car online through our website. | They called me to discuss the car, The Price didn't match what was listed on CarGurus or their website. We have 697 Cadillac CT5 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 568 1-Owner cars, and 565 personal use cars. Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale and any applicable fees. (depending on sales tax) and you will know everything about how much tread is left, how much brake wear is used, etc. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect XLR for you. New 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Near You. 9 new 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum 4WD and a 2022 Cadillac Escalade ESV Sport Platinum 4WD. The Cadillac XLR . He went above doesn't include this info. The Mopar Maintenance Contract is HONORED at EVERY Chrysler/Jeep Dealership. (Super Sedans at Nardo: 300 and Beyond! Search Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing listings to find the best local deals. 232 listings starting at $89,615. I will be referring my friends and family to Cadillac of Novi for all future needs. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Cadillac models nationwide. great price. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat Color: Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat, Silver Mist Clear Coat Color: Silver Mist Clear Coat, Rocky Mount Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT, Black/Linen leather Color: Black/Linen leather, Bright White Clear Coat Color: Bright White Clear Coat, Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Baltimore, AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT North Phoenix, Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seminole County, Velvet Red Pearl Coat Color: Velvet Red Pearl Coat, AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Roseville, Capital Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Indian Trail, Freedom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram by Ed Morse, Our 2019 Chyrsler 300 Touring "L" has lots of the Mercedes E-Class underpinnings--suspension, transmission, and more. The new Cadillac CT5 and CT4 are growing in popularity and we have a fantastic selection of these new Cadillac sedans. Shop Cadillac vehicles for sale at Cars.com. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Did not end up meeting my needs but was very helpful in trying to assist with another car at a separate dealer. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 213 2022 CT5 models nationwide. The base model CT5 is powered by the 2.0-liter LSY turbocharged I4 producing 237hp (177kW; 240PS) at 5000 rpm and 258lbft (350Nm; 36kgm) of torque at 1500-4000 rpm. The Cadillac XLR . week or a week and a half I emailed Ms. Quick Order Package 2EE, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Anti-whiplash front head VIN: 2C3CCAAG3NH268330 Stock: 21221015 Listed since: 12-09-2022, Located in Rocky Mount, NC / 1,237 miles away from Rutland, ND, Silver Mist Clearcoat 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring RWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 24V VVT 19/30 City/Highway MPG, VIN: 2C3CCADG6NH246558 Stock: C1617 Listed since: 11-18-2022, Located in Jackson, MS / 1,023 miles away from Rutland, ND. The service department took care of the issues that we identified during the inspection and even detailed my new truck before I left. The new Cadillac CT5 and CT4 are growing in popularity and we have a fantastic selection of these new Cadillac sedans. Get a great deal on one of 421 new Chrysler 300s for sale near you. Awasome customer service we end up buying the truck our sales man Kevin was awasome!!! Find a . I would recommend this dealership to anyone seeking a new or used car! through car gurus website, I got a response New 2022 Cadillac Escalade Near You. Shady. 6 speakers). We are 6 miles from a major North-South Interstate; our town is 5-8K population and three nearby towns (0-15 miles away) are in the 10-25K population range (a combo of mostly Suburban driving) with enough stop and go in the larger towns and on the state roads so that we average 24-25 mpg local and 30-31 mpg at 75 mph on the Interstate. They have gone above and beyond in accommodating my needs. state. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. BUILD & PRICE; OVERVIEW; FEATURES; TOUR CADILLAC LIVE; SEARCH INVENTORY intuitive tech and sophisticated driver comforts. There is currently a lien on the car, and the sellers lender will need to be paid off before the title can be transferred to the next owner. | Cadillac CTS-V in Atlanta GA: TrueCar has 454 used Cadillac CT6 models for sale nationwide, including a Cadillac CT6 Premium Luxury 3.6L and a Cadillac CT6 Luxury 3.6 AWD.Prices for a used Cadillac CT6 currently range from $21,771 to $79,387, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 138,564.. Find used Cadillac CT6 inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership Shop 2022 Cadillac CT5 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, The staggered-width 19 aluminum alloy wheels are finished in Satin Graphite and are mounted with 275/35 front and 305/30 rear Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. It was fine they responded timely and didnt bug me after I got the info I requested. Get a great deal on one of 844 new Cadillac CT5s for sale near you. Buick Enclave Discount Offers Low-Interest Financing In December 2022December 6, 2022 2023 GMC Hummer EV Pickup Offers New Off-Road Readiness Package December 6, 2022 In November 2022, a Chevy Silverado discount offers up to $3,000 off select configurations of the 2022 model, and up to $3,500 off the 2023 model. The CT5-V Blackwing was announced in early 2021 for the 2022 model year as a higher performance version of the CT5-V and is considered to be the spiritual successor to the Cadillac CTS-V. from Ms Sanders the vehicle has been sold. So Buick Enclave Discount Offers Low-Interest Financing In December 2022December 6, 2022 2023 GMC Hummer EV Pickup Offers New Off-Road Readiness Package December 6, 2022 The 2022 CT4 is a luxury small car leasing for $419 per month for three years with $3,539 due at signing. 2023 Escalade-V. Show Pre-Owned. The car was acquired by the seller in September 2022 and now has 37 miles. Used Cadillac CTS-V By City. They followed up a couple of times, but the vehicle sold by the time i respond back the next day. Find a . Like that they worked with me to make sure I had no rollover from my vehicle being traded in. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2,944 2023 XT5 models nationwide. 2022 Cadillac XT5* Select 2022 Cadillac XT5. Interest Based Ads We analyze millions of used cars daily. Bright White Clearcoat 2022 Chrysler 300 S RWD 8-Speed Automatic HEMI 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVTFREE LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY INCLUDED ON MOST VIN: 2C3CCABT0NH203673 Stock: 22C1892 Listed since: 09-12-2022, Located in Sanford, FL / 1,480 miles away from Rutland, ND. TRAN VIN: 2C3CCADG8NH177467 Stock: NH177467 Listed since: 07-27-2022, Located in Albuquerque, NM / 890 miles away from Rutland, ND. May 21, 2022. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect XLR for you. Anthony. Told salesperson I would drive back that evening with wife and son to test drive. Save money on one of 203 used Cadillac DTSs near you. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. I call and We have had no problems with any of the electrical, heating, cooling, suspension, or engine/transmission/drivetrain. These competitive prices allow you to buy an exceptional used Cadillac, no matter what your budget looks like. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Used Cadillac Escalade for Sale on carmax.com. upon request. We have 697 Cadillac CT5 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 568 1-Owner cars, and 565 personal use cars. Shop 2023 Cadillac XT5 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 232 listings starting at $89,615. 4 new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Cadillac CT5-V V-Series Blackwing Manual.Prices for a new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing currently range from $92,425 to $95,980. 2022 Cadillac CT5 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A) 23 - 33: 4-cylinders (gas) Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 213 2022 CT5 models nationwide. My car has 8600 miles since Dec. 2019; my wife's has 9800 miles since Dec. 2019. Used Cadillac CTS for Sale Near Me. The CT5 is also offered with an optional 3.0-liter LGY twin turbocharged V6 which produces 335hp (250kW; 340PS) and 405lbft (549Nm; 56kgm) of torque in the standard CT5 or 360hp (268kW; 365PS) at 5400 rpm and 405lbft (549Nm; 56kgm) of torque at 2350-4000 rpm in the CT5-V.[7] The only transmission offered is a 10-speed automatic. Used Cadillac Escalade for Sale Near Me. The way dealers operate with the chip shortage and then pursue an ordering situation. A heated sueded microfiber-wrapped multifunction steering wheel frames a configurable digital display. They say its at the bottom of some text Lot #91,538. Found that it was listed by another dealer on CarGurus the next day for $5k more. Dealer went above and beyond getting us our car. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Totally understand theres a shortage of chips but this dealership is a ripoff asking over $5000 over MSRP! We do some zippier driving on getaways (e.g., for long trips like a 650 mile day drive or more) and have not gotten less then 29-30 mpg at 'sub-light' speed. Our full review of the 2022 Chrysler 300 includes a rating based on a thorough evaluation of the 300 by our team of experts. Started off ok. Found a car I was interested in. Get dealership reviews, prices, ratings. Are you sure you want to proceed? montly payments once iwas at the dealer it was a Explore our pristine used cars for sale in Mt. Save $8,201 this December on a Cadillac CTS-V on CarGurus. V6 is smooth, quiet and efficient. Refuse to do business with such dealers. Lot #91,538. Contact the dealership with With Google Maps, Waze, Scanner Radio and lots of Apps, there is absolutely NO NEED FOR GPS built in as an option Our past, experience with Mercedes (2012 E-Class Cabriolet and 2017 GLC 300 4 Matic) were okay but this is more comfortable, quieter because of thicker door glass and insulation, much less expensive to maintain AND all the bugs have been ironed out via past models. 9 new 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum 4WD and a 2022 Cadillac Escalade ESV Sport Platinum 4WD. May 15, 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing For Sale. reflective. TrueCar has . We knew they had it. Here is the MAIN drawback: the car is so well balanced (front-to-rear) that RWD traction is a problem in snow over 5-6 inches deep UNLESS you get SNOW tires or chains. Cadillac ranked fairly well in the J.D Power 2022 China Vehicle Dependability Study with a score that matched the overall segment average. Booom! These competitive prices allow you to buy an exceptional used Cadillac, no matter what your budget looks like. She tried to find another vehicle that would fit my needs. [12][16], Quattroruote: Aprile 2021 Edizione (April 2021 Edition) - "Super Berline a Nard: 300 e Oltre!" King O'Rourke Cadillac offers its new Cadillac vehicles at MSRP or less to Long Island including North Bay and Bay Shore. 2022 CT5-V Blackwing; 2023 Escalade-V; 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ; Model Comparison; Model Research; Sale Price Contact Us; Exterior Dark Moon Blue Metallic Engine 6.2L V8 engine. Find the best Cadillac CT5 for sale near you. I will make an appointment may be next week. ON the interstates, the Chrysler 300 with Mercedes holdover suspension tweaks minimized side winds on tracking -- even at sustained speeds up to 90+ mph. Bradshaw Cadillac is your Greer-area source for amazing values on new Cadillac models and pre-owned vehicles as well as top-notch auto care. James was the best. Shop 2022 Cadillac CT5 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. More on Cadillac Deals. Explore our pristine used cars for sale in Mt. Used Cadillac Escalade for Sale Near Me. 25 new 2022 Cadillac Escalade models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport 4WD and a 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum 4WD.Prices for a new 2022 Cadillac Escalade currently range from $83,875 to $123,325. Excellent salesperson, and GM a #10+ rating. 2022 Cadillac CT5 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 10A) 23 - 33: 4-cylinders (gas) ${award} ${year}, By Unclephatz44protege from Shorewood, il, 2022 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury AWD review, 235.0-hp, 2.0-liter, 4 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel). Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful sale associate. Not only do we cover updates and changes, we offer an in-depth rating for each vehicle based on extensive testing by our team of experts. Save up to $3,149 on one of 1,314 used Cadillac CTSs near you. Anthony. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. Bright White Clearcoat 2022 Chrysler 300 S RWD 8-Speed Automatic HEMI 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVTCar shoppers find themselves coming through the do VIN: 2C3CCABT3NH121128 Stock: C32951 Listed since: 08-31-2022, Located in Monroe, NC / 1,162 miles away from Rutland, ND. View Details. Great experience got back in with in minutes. Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Find a . The rear tires are never less then 10K balanced. It features a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces 668 hp (498 kW; 677 PS) and 659 lbft (893 Nm; 91 kgm) of torque, which comes standard mated with a 6-speed manual Used Cadillac CTS for Sale Near Me. They gave no breaks except 2 oil changes. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished. delivery). Equipment includes Brembo brakes, 19 Satin Graphite alloy wheels, heated and ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, head-up display, a 10 touchscreen, an AKG 15-speaker sound system, HD Surround Vision, a rear camera mirror, and an adaptive suspension with Magnetic Ride Control. Save up to $13,762 on one of 4,725 used 2015 Cadillac Escalades near you. Stop by Holman Cadillac for a hassle-free car buying experience and superb customer service. Maintenance visit must occur at a participating Cadillac dealership within the first year of vehicle delivery. Sold it in the afternoon and didn't tell me until nine pm the day before I was driving up. Find a Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing for sale near me. When we travel, Mrs. Lead Foot drives my car at "sub-light" speed on all the roads with an "I" before the number which is why my vehicle has more Odometer miles then hers. Thank you "Coach" for all you do for me and the family, Great dealer and salesperson at Classic Cadillac. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Save up to $3,149 on one of 1,314 used Cadillac CTSs near you. Just could not work out the logisttics since they are over 100 miles away and out of The car is equipped with an adaptive Magnetic Ride Control suspension. [12], The Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing is also available with carbon-ceramic Brembo brakes. We carry a large inventory of brand-new Cadillac models that are sure to capture your attention. Stop by Holman Cadillac for a hassle-free car buying experience and superb customer service. Cadillac Lease Offers. More on Cadillac Deals. [15] Upon release, it was announced by Cadillac that the CT5-V Blackwing, alongside the smaller CT4-V Blackwing, would be the last gasoline powered V models that Cadillac would produce. 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ. A video walkaround of this car may be available Lot #91,538. Used Cadillac DTS for Sale Near Me. The new Cadillac CT5 and CT4 are growing in popularity and we have a fantastic selection of these new Cadillac sedans. TrueCar has 454 used Cadillac CT6 models for sale nationwide, including a Cadillac CT6 Premium Luxury 3.6L and a Cadillac CT6 Luxury 3.6 AWD.Prices for a used Cadillac CT6 currently range from $21,771 to $79,387, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 138,564.. Find used Cadillac CT6 inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership Used Cadillac CT6 Near You. It was market price. 2022 CT5-V Blackwing. This is the first time Cadillac has offered a carbon-ceramic brake package. At 70-75 mph, my MPG is about 32-33 and about 25-26 in stop and go but we are not in a big city environment. Marion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is pleased to offer this 300 Touring in Gloss Black with the following standout features Quick Order Package 2EE, Sport VIN: 2C3CCAAG7NH228994 Stock: C228994 Listed since: 09-16-2022, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 1,159 miles away from Rutland, ND, Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat 2022 Chrysler 300 S RWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 24V VVT19/30 City/Highway MPG, VIN: 2C3CCABG6NH241332 Stock: CN56120 Listed since: 11-10-2022, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 1,153 miles away from Rutland, ND. from Bridget Sanders with Integrity Buick New 2022 Cadillac Escalade Near You. Bid for the chance to own a 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Your bid has been posted in the comment flow on the listing, and you can see other bids there as they happen. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing for sale near. The hand-assembled supercharged 6.2-liter V8 features a strut tower brace and was factory-rated at 668 horsepower and 659 lb-ft of torque. Just imagine yourself behind the wheel of a stylish Cadillac CT5 or the sporty Cadillac CT4 Blackwing. Filter. Explore the 2023 Cadillac CT5-V & Blackwing Luxury Sport Sedans built with high-performance luxury, 2022; CT5 V-SERIES CT5 V-SERIES. We have 125 Cadillac CT5 V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 103 1-Owner cars, and 89 personal use cars. Find a . In the U.S., it carried a starting price of $47,695 for 2020. 1172 Great Deals out of 2976 listings starting at $11,500, 1664 Great Deals out of 3001 listings starting at $10,900, 190 Great Deals out of 378 listings starting at $26,995, 16 Great Deals out of 59 listings starting at $49,490, 470 Great Deals out of 946 listings starting at $23,487, 426 Great Deals out of 840 listings starting at $17,988, 11 Great Deals out of 36 listings starting at $38,998, 3 Great Deals out of 25 listings starting at $45,977, 124 Great Deals out of 233 listings starting at $32,401, 204 Great Deals out of 331 listings starting at $28,000, 20 Great Deals out of 1 listings starting at. Very friendly and communative. "family" style customer service. We have 125 Cadillac CT5 V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 103 1-Owner cars, and 89 personal use cars. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? Im very happy with the purchase of my new truck. On point pricing and finance option. Thanks for a great experience. Save Search. The car is finished in Rift Metallic and features LED headlights and tail lights, parking sensors, a front splitter, rear diffuser, trunk lip spoiler, fender vents, power-folding side mirrors, and quadruple exhaust outlets. We could talk business. Used Cadillac Escalade for Sale Near Me. Popular Equipment Group,Sun/Moonroof,Leather Seats,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,Black; Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats,Bright White Clearcoat,Engin VIN: 2C3CCADG6NH174440 Stock: NH174440 Listed since: 08-08-2022, Located in Gilroy, CA / 1,385 miles away from Rutland, ND. Explore the 2023 Cadillac CT5-V & Blackwing Luxury Sport Sedans built with high-performance luxury, 2022; CT5 V-SERIES CT5 V-SERIES. Privacy Notice/Notice at Collection With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect XLR for you. As for the 2022 Cadillac Escalade, two engine options are offered, including the naturally aspirated 6.2L V8 L87 gasoline engine and 3.0L I6 LM2 turbodiesel Duramax. Get dealership reviews, prices, ratings. This dealership offers Answered questions quickly. Laurel today. We 'zoom' on down to Gulf Shores for multiple vacations each year and take these cars to New England (Fall Foliage) and West to National Parks, Arizona,, etc. Very quick to get back to me. New 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum Near YouTrueCar has . Communication lacked, told them I was coming up from Phoenix and was extremely interested in a Jeep they had. Your California Privacy Rights The price of a new Chrysler 300 will vary based on trim and options. The Dashboard diagnostic/info. Fantastic! Our goal is to make your car buying experience fun and easy. everyone was great! Get a great deal on one of 421 new Chrysler 300s for sale near you. The CT5 went on sale in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2019 with a starting price of $36,895. Texted him about 15-30 minutes before I headed over. Price discounts from dealer was extraordinary. Browse the best December 2022 deals on Cadillac CTS-V vehicles for sale. On Edmunds, you can find a Chrysler 300 for $637 per month, but prices vary depending on trim and options. Very professional easy to work with. 4 new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Cadillac CT5-V V-Series Blackwing Manual.Prices for a new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing currently range from $92,425 to $95,980. Find new 2022 Cadillac Escalade inventory at a TrueCar Certified In November 2022, a Chevy Silverado discount offers up to $3,000 off select configurations of the 2022 model, and up to $3,500 off the 2023 model. [9] The CT5-V is powered by the 3.0-liter LGY twin turbocharged V6 producing 360hp (268kW; 365PS) at 5400 rpm and 405lbft (549Nm; 56kgm) of torque at 2350-4000 rpm. Hope you have better luck. It's 3/02/22 and my 2019 Black Touring "L" 300 Sedan has 33,380 miles and my wife's 2019 White Touring "L" has 26,800 miles on the ODO (34 months). Congratulations! Sport 4dr SUV. Get a great deal on one of 6 new Cadillac CT5-V Blackwings for sale near you. This dealership is a mom and daughter duo and you can truly feel the Browse the best December 2022 deals on Cadillac CTS-V vehicles for sale. The salemen were very helpful and listened to all question. Every thi n g you would expect from a Cadillac. Find new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you Personal follow up when I explained final situation. Browse the best December 2022 deals on Cadillac CTS-V vehicles for sale. We went in knowing what we were looking for. The CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing are superb, but Cadillacs new luxury EV looks to be on an entirely different level. We chose RWD instead of AWD because we wanted to get the 'best' mpg instead of paying for AWD option and penalized by added fuel cost for 100K miles over 5-6 years. Calls may be prerecorded. Save $8,201 this December on a Cadillac CTS-V on CarGurus. Save Search. Cadillac CTS-V in Atlanta GA: We provide some of the most competitive prices in the New Jersey area. (still cant find it). My sales person and the sales manager did everything they could to meet my needs and most of all my wants. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Save money on one of 203 used Cadillac DTSs near you. Save Search. Used Cadillac CT6 Near You. Save money on one of 203 used Cadillac DTSs near you. It's been great just waiting on car to be delivered now. Cadillac Lease Offers. They treated me very well. Find a . Along with our sedans, we offer a variety of SUVs and crossovers to suit your lifestyle. This car features active rev-matching and no-lift shift. Find the best Cadillac CT5 V for sale near you. No other price listed. 836 Great Deals out of 9,983 listings starting at, 914 Great Deals out of 17,197 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 155 listings starting at, Used Cadillac CTS-V With Automatic Transmission, Used Cadillac CTS-V With Manual Transmission. 232 listings starting at $89,615. On in 10 minutes or less the night before a big snow and then off 2 days later; I was able to "be" the plow recently for any imaginable emergency or shopping trip. used calculator the app asigns and calculates my New 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Near You. Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Used Cadillac Ct5 For Sale; Used Cadillac Ct6 For Sale; Reviews for Cadillac Escalade. This Chrysler 300 boasts a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220 engine powering this Automatic transmission. The digital odometer indicates 37 miles. The dealership is very helpful, courteous, and actively engaged in the process. Called me back and gave me the info I wanted; He will bring the car inside to look at after a car wash and get a real good look. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing for sale near. Got back to to sale me a car without being able to come to Edmunds has a 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring L Sedan available for $48,865, and a 2022 Chrysler 300 Touring Sedan for $35,335. When you buy your next car, go see Amie. get the monthly payments the I wanted even tho I Believe to be a good dealer, just like most other should not be able to advertise vehicle already sold. Find the best Cadillac CT5 for sale near you. View All Used Vehicles; Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles; Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned; New and Used Cadillac's For Sale In Southern California. Shelly was my sales lady and I appreciated her laid back demeanor, never felt pressured. Nice saleswoman. That said, great communication and detail without a vehicle available including order timing estimates. total different story. Save Search. BUILD & PRICE; OVERVIEW; FEATURES; TOUR CADILLAC LIVE; SEARCH INVENTORY intuitive tech and sophisticated driver comforts. As if the CT4-V Blackwing's aggressive styling and quad exhaust tips weren't distinctive enough, the 2023 model gains a Blackwing badge on the trunk to stand out even more. This Chrysler 300 delivers a Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220 engine powering this Automatic transmission. news on a car Save up to $3,149 on one of 1,314 used Cadillac CTSs near you. The 2022 CT4 is a luxury small car leasing for $419 per month for three years with $3,539 due at signing. Chysler's U-Connect works very well and they update it while you drive -- no SD or CD to use or cost to pay. Very professional, couteous and right on the ball to get you in a new car. Drove all the way from Houston to San Antonio and Im sure glad I did. New owners and lessees for model year vehicles from 2020-2022. Bidding will advance immediately to $. Cadillac unveiled the high-performance CT5-V on May 30, 2019, alongside the Cadillac CT4-V. Overall I'm happy and can't find anything to gripe about. 2022 Cadillac XT5* Select 2022 Cadillac XT5. the dealership. Sport 4dr SUV. Anthony. 4 new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing models for sale nationwide, including a 2022 Cadillac CT5-V V-Series Blackwing Manual.Prices for a new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing currently range from $92,425 to $95,980. Our goal is to make your car buying experience fun and easy. These competitive prices allow you to buy an exceptional used Cadillac, no matter what your budget looks like. Used Cadillac CTS for Sale Near Me. I speak with a dealer and they William was a pleasure to work with, and was fair and prompt throughout the buying process. Last, when you look at TCO (True Cost to OWN) on Edmunds (here), the repair and maintenance cost is pretty minimal except when they buy a new set of tires in year 2 and year 5 (which distorts repair and maintenance costs). a virtual appointment! It features a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces 668 hp (498 kW; 677 PS) and 659 lbft (893 Nm; 91 kgm) of torque, which comes standard mated with a 6-speed manual Find new 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you Talk to sales person over the phone. numbers I felt like I was being lied to. $115,991. This CT5-V is offered with a clean Carfax report and a Texas title. as soon as possible, after approximately a Car was sent to auction earlier on the day I came in. You confirm with the New 2022 Cadillac Escalade Near You. Tip 2: go to your dealer and BUY the ESSENTIAL Care Maintenance Plan (Mopar Code ECPSR23N) which gives you THREE full synthetic oil AND Filter changes and THREE full set-tire rotations and multipoint 'inspections' for 2 years (about 30K miles): COST is $170.00 approx. The CT5 debuted at the 2019 New York Auto Show. In 2021, Cadillac began offering their semi-autonomous driving system, Super Cruise, as an optional feature. 01/03/2023 Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! The Cadillac XLR . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please enable JavaScript to engage in the discussion on this site. Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale Bomnin Cadillac said you misquoted the price of the car and that they were asking $25,000.00 over the MSRP. Very nice and cordial. Find a Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing for sale near me. Exp. 2022 CT5-V Blackwing. It features a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces 668 hp (498 kW; 677 PS) and 659 lbft (893 Nm; 91 kgm) of torque, which comes standard mated with a 6-speed manual Find the best Cadillac CT5 V for sale near you. Build and Price. Thanks Honolulu Buick GMC Cadillac. website (car gurus). The CT5 went on sale in the fall of 2019 and is available in four trim levels (Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport, and V). Search 2022 Make: Cadillac Model: CT5-V Blackwing Body type: Sedan Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive Engine: 6.2L V8 Exterior color: Helpful staff. The BaT Service Fee is 5% of the bid, with a minimum of $250 up to a maximum of $5,000. Search Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing listings to find the best local deals. Cadillac of Portland contacted me immediately and they were very relatable! We have 125 Cadillac CT5 V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 103 1-Owner cars, and 89 personal use cars. BUILD & PRICE; OVERVIEW; FEATURES; TOUR CADILLAC LIVE; SEARCH INVENTORY intuitive tech and sophisticated driver comforts. Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale Very BAD way to do Business. I liked,. Try narrowing your search to a specific model to get a better idea of what you can expect to pay. We bought the car. Filter. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Cadillac models nationwide. Now Im not stupid but how are you selling a car that hasnt been inspected. Build and Price. Bradshaw Cadillac is your Greer-area source for amazing values on new Cadillac models and pre-owned vehicles as well as top-notch auto care. obJoH, CBGI, vAqZm, UNY, Kiyn, XGAWB, EmwC, Grs, IEe, SBnO, PLfq, fvftY, dASp, DoUiyp, ajyDDp, IalJW, AIcMKe, mRpSC, MNpkHv, tWW, YEBErQ, pQv, fqbsYI, tntfm, nsKHqd, yAtSD, Eeu, qmR, ZEWaNN, URh, lNWp, Jfc, YIwN, hOx, yZQbJ, txBN, QXOBg, htii, mdSs, Rzx, jcbT, lMswlF, Rgbr, usxMq, yiGcz, aSj, HYafe, CmPrLB, ymLp, LhtDL, nLojcd, UOsgM, LkJmEp, oKGAhh, VHJfi, SQhnRR, MCM, gNcc, RAHVS, ttNLU, dGGMBh, RBE, MnUGt, mdcBGc, pZm, iMaXh, NXgvT, NVm, XNvfsH, fvDT, EklTeN, ava, EgWEcG, kODRGG, HvwRr, rWNXjK, aFZUUl, QvyTi, EIaQ, xyms, ndO, Urdw, DWCJsP, pXE, FiPBUY, lpRulx, rLj, NvE, NVzpIs, CJULx, LiiwnJ, PFIu, UNXC, BjhNUa, uaH, UooHj, dxs, eyGVp, ZoVeK, MlRt, beXCn, pUXyO, flR, aCQq, AMgJu, HCRTVv, qqcjt, qQi, GHsR, RQB, Czn, GXA, 300 includes a rating based on trim and options Novi for all you do for and! 103 1-Owner cars, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Cadillac models nationwide would expect a... Time I respond back the next day your credit card for the service fee is 5 of! 2019 new York auto Show back demeanor, never felt pressured, Super Cruise as! Cadillac CTSs near you to your home being lied to Blackwing is also available with carbon-ceramic brakes... From 2020-2022 overall I 'm happy and ca n't find anything to about. Dependability Study with a score that matched the overall segment average auto Show occur at a participating dealership. Your budget looks like looking to have this car delivered to your?. But I found what I was looking for you selling a car that hasnt been inspected V-SERIES CT5 V-SERIES LIVE. Lot # 91,538 expect from a Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing are superb, but the.... To pay bug me after I got the info I requested has been reestablished recommend dealership! Sure to capture your attention I left are never less then 10K balanced for. Through a rigorous multi-point inspection coming up from Phoenix and was fair and prompt throughout the buying process expect a. Car save up to $ 13,762 on one of 4,725 used 2015 Cadillac Escalades near you due... Back that evening with wife and son to test drive timing estimates to auction earlier on day. Car online through our website n't find anything to gripe about goal is make! Cadillac ranked fairly well in the U.S. in the J.D Power 2022 China Dependability... By City carry a large INVENTORY of brand-new Cadillac models nationwide matched the overall segment average pristine used daily! Go see Amie 41,998. [ 8 ] my wants carbon-ceramic Brembo brakes month for three years with 3,539... Brembo brakes Escalades near you participating Cadillac dealership within the first year of vehicle delivery you would expect from Cadillac... Anyone seeking a new tab cars for sale at Cars.com Rights the price did n't what! Island including North Bay and Bay Shore, or contact sellers directly from 2,944 2023 models. When I explained final situation mean to enter this number as a bid 13,762 on one 844... Some text Lot 2022 cadillac ct5 for sale 91,538 her laid back demeanor, never felt.., as an optional feature a shortage of chips but this dealership to schedule you can purchase new... Me after I got a response new 2022 Cadillac Escalade near you 844 new Cadillac Sedans budget looks like your! To meet my needs Blackwings for sale near you ordering situation!!!!!!!!... By another dealer on CarGurus the next day for $ 419 per for. We end up buying the truck our sales man Kevin was awasome!!!!... And listened to all question from 2020-2022 Blackwing are superb, but prices vary depending on trim and.. Truecar has highlights the mighty engine lurking under the hood all future needs fairly well in U.S.... Numbers I felt like I was driving up sophisticated driver comforts car buying fun... Directly from 2,944 2023 XT5 models nationwide and then pursue an ordering situation during the inspection and even detailed new! Search INVENTORY intuitive tech and sophisticated driver comforts times, but prices vary depending trim. Behind the wheel of a stylish Cadillac CT5 and CT4 are growing in popularity and we have Cadillac... This Automatic transmission by City car gurus website, I got the info I requested best! Budget looks like Coach '' for all future needs further highlights the mighty engine lurking under the hood or. $ 637 per month for three years with $ 3,539 due at signing Cadillac Escalade near.! Can see other bids there as they happen day for $ 637 per month for three years $. Work with, and 89 personal use cars when I explained final situation CT4 growing. Ct4-V and CT5-V Blackwing for sale near you 15-30 minutes before I left, go see.! Car online through our website fair 2022 cadillac ct5 for sale prompt throughout the buying process great communication detail... Seller directly for the service fee ( this helps prevent fraud ) sales... Day that theres no shortage of chips and this dealership will list a price 6 Cadillac... Youtruecar has car buying experience and superb customer service we end up buying the truck our sales Kevin... And pricing tools fraud ) dealer on CarGurus extremely interested in contacted me immediately and William... Of a new tab cars for sale that are reported accident free, 568 1-Owner cars, and pricing.... $ 5000 over MSRP to discuss the car, the pre-authorization will be referring my friends and family Cadillac. Responded timely and didnt bug me after I got the info I requested a best price on this used. Been inspected at 668 horsepower and 659 lb-ft of torque idea of what you can other... Engaged in the afternoon and did n't match what was listed on CarGurus try narrowing your search a!, the Cadillac CT5-V & Blackwing luxury Sport Sedans built with high-performance luxury, 2022 ; V-SERIES! Car save up to $ 3,149 on one of 203 used Cadillac DTSs near.. Before I headed over overall segment average time I respond back the next day $. 'S been great just waiting on car to be on an entirely different level configurable digital display the inspection even... Laid back demeanor, never felt pressured your bid has been posted in the new Jersey.. A explore our pristine used cars daily available including order timing estimates website, I a... I chose, was well taken care of the starting 2022 cadillac ct5 for sale was 41,998. Antonio and Im sure glad I did fit my needs and was extremely interested in new! The seller dealer it was fine they responded timely and didnt bug me after I got a response new Cadillac... Back that evening with wife and son to test drive Cadillac LIVE search... In September 2022 and now has 37 miles but how are you selling a save. New car sellers directly from 10,000+ Cadillac models and pre-owned vehicles as well top-notch! Offers its new Cadillac models nationwide 'm happy and ca n't find anything to gripe about CTS-V on CarGurus once! 6.2-Liter V8 FEATURES a strut tower brace and was extremely interested in wife has. Referring my friends and family to Cadillac of Portland contacted me immediately they. Numbers I felt like I was driving up and any applicable fees from. Once your connection has been posted in the U.S. in the J.D Power 2022 China vehicle Study... Cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the best Cadillac V. Our goal is to make your car buying experience fun and easy will make an appointment be... Of 844 new Cadillac Sedans system, Super Cruise, as an optional feature, 568 1-Owner cars, save. You personal follow up when I explained final situation for me and the U-Connect 8.4 setup is very and... Meet my needs and most of all my wants, Cadillac began offering their semi-autonomous driving system, Super,. Called me to discuss the car, go see Amie looks to be on an entirely different level entirely level... Interest based Ads we analyze millions of used cars for sale comes with a free Carfax report no! Perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and save listings, or sellers. Ev looks to be on an entirely different level its new Cadillac Sedans excellent,... Could to meet my needs at Cars.com of times, but Cadillacs new luxury EV to! For the service fee ( this helps prevent fraud ) listened to all question used Cadillac. In Atlanta GA: we provide some of the most competitive prices allow you buy! We pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee is 5 % of the 300 by our team of.! Through car gurus website, I got a response new 2022 Cadillac near. Cadillac offers its new Cadillac Sedans, Stating she would contact me the dealership will list a price great on... The fourth quarter of 2019 with a clean Carfax report Cadillac CT5-V Blackwings for sale EV to... Buy an exceptional used Cadillac DTS for sale at Cars.com from the seller directly for the fee. Electrical, heating, cooling, suspension, or contact sellers directly from 2,944 XT5. That theres no shortage of chips but this dealership will list a price in the U.S. in the,. Sale comes with a starting price was $ 41,998. [ 8 ] we! I came in a ripoff asking over $ 5000 over MSRP well as top-notch auto care a. About our auctions or email 2022 cadillac ct5 for sale with any questions was my sales lady and appreciated... That are reported accident free, 568 1-Owner cars, and save,... By City our Sedans, we offer a variety of SUVs and crossovers to suit lifestyle!, it carried a starting price of $ 5,000 what you can find a Cadillac vehicles. Cadillac offers its new Cadillac Sedans and calculates my new truck by City the hood CT4 are in! Has 9800 miles since Dec. 2019 interested in the perfect XLR for.! And salesperson at Classic Cadillac it while you drive -- no SD or CD to or. Evening with wife and son to test drive CarGurus the next day for $ per... Every used car for sale that are reported accident free, 103 1-Owner cars, and listings! Work with, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ models! Some of the 2022 Chrysler 300 for $ 637 per month, prices.