We love the car and the experience we had buying it. 50 Best Hatchbacks for Sale under $15,000, Savings from $2,129 Hatchbacks for Sale under $15,000 $0-$15,000 Hatchback Search Filters Reset Price Range Year Range Make & Model All makes & models Trim -- Body Style Hatchback Vehicle Category -- Location Search city or zip Radius 50 mi 10 mi 25 mi 50 mi 100 mi 150 mi 200 mi 300 mi 500 mi Any Heres another decent car, the Prius C. Its actually a hatchback that's based more on the Toyota Yaris than the Prius, so the name is deceiving. Great Quality. Fortunately, there are plenty of new and used options to choose from. Copyright 2022 heycar - All rights reserved, REDIRECTED Best small hatchbacks for 15,000. The cost of the current model yearand notice its 2019, not 2018is $13K. While the price of the new one is around $21K, you can thank depreciation for allowing you to get a 2017 model year for about just $15K. Check Out the best deals of used hatchback under $5,000 with low mileage big discounts. And of course, the manual transmission makes driving that much more enjoyable. The most obvious choice is the Dacia Sandero, which starts from around 11,500, but the Duster SUV also scrapes in under 15,000. A car for our budget and we can access easily / We recommend Ali over the 6 Corvette dealers we visited in Illinois / Wisconsin and Indiana> Ali is someone who cares about customers he treated us like we mattered. This hot hatch was orphaned at a young age. Shawn in the office was also helpful and gave me great customer service. Danish went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, and it wasn't in a pushy kind of way. In addition to the looks, the car gives a respectable performance via its four-cylinder. My experience with other dealerships has always been exhausting to say the least. Wow! Zen Estilo Lxi- INR 1 15 000. Hatchback Under $15,000 173 Vehicles Distance Condition All Conditions All 173 Hertz Certified 165 Hertz Rent2Buy 8 State City Year Make Model Trim Price Mileage Exterior Color Features Location 2020 Chevrolet Spark LT w/1LT CVT Hatchback $12,752 Info Location: Santa Clara, CA 54,656 miles Confirm Availability Compare More Details 24/7 Support. If you want a fun and dependable small car that undercuts its rivals on price then the Swift is one to consider. All NZ-new models received a 5-star Ancap safety rating. Browse Used Car Listings Under $15,000 1. However, while the popularity of the hot hatch has waned and waxed, over the lastfew years, it has continued to rise. Research, browse, save, and share from 10,000+ vehicles nationwide. Mazda isnt doing hot hatches nowadays for the Mazda3 lineup, but it was pretty good while it lasted. Choose the 1.0 TSI 115PS and youll get a small hatch thats quiet, punchy and frugal. Hot hatchbacks offer a great blend of performance and practicality. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever before. These are the best used cars under 15,000. Was fine with the Level One charger that came with, plugged it into my garage every night and had no problems. Our top 10 list has done the legwork for you and shortlisted the best small cars on sale today. And so the transition started toward something else, something that was a mutt of a vehicle essentially. i have drivin it at 135 and could have gone more but decided against it. The best cars for under 5,000 The best cars for under 10,000 The best cars for under 20,000 The best cars for under 30,000 Mercedes CLA 18 We found: CLA 180 Sport (2013/13, 64k. It's better than the Boxster by far. The build quality is first class and high-spec models get a large and colourful and easy to use touchscreen system. You can have a 2016 or even 2017 model year for around $13K. The car hasnt changed much since its initial launch during the oil crisis. Plus, with this car the exterior is not what really matters. Find a Ford Focus for sale 2014-2018 Kia Soul Representative example: Contract Length: 36 months, 35 Monthly Payments: 282.49, Customer Deposit: 2,226.00, Total Deposit: 2,226.00, Optional Final Payment: 6,227.25, Total Charge For Credit: 3,500.40, Total Amount Payable: 18,340.40, Representative APR: 12.9%, Interest Rate (Fixed): 6.25%, Excess Mileage Charge: 7.4ppm, Mileage Per Annum: 10,000, Representative example: Contract Length: 37 months, 36 Monthly Payments: 263.58, Customer Deposit: 2,248.00, Total Deposit: 2,248.50, Optional Final Payment: 6,849.58, Total Charge For Credit: 3,596.96, Total Amount Payable: 18,586.96, Representative APR: 12.4%, Interest Rate (Fixed): 6.38%, Excess Mileage Charge: 14.9ppm, Mileage Per Annum: 10,000, Representative example: Contract Length: 36 months, 35 Monthly Payments: 270.58, Customer Deposit: 2,244.00, Total Deposit: 2,244.90, Optional Final Payment: 6,886.00, Total Charge For Credit: 3,635.20, Total Amount Payable: 18,601.20, Representative APR: 12.9%, Interest Rate (Fixed): 6.23%, Excess Mileage Charge: 8.1ppm, Mileage Per Annum: 10,000, Keep me updated by email with the latest advice, news and offers from heycar. Small hatchbacks are extremely popular with used car buyers. And now, hot hatches are hot. By submitting, you agree to our privacy policy. This one here looks pretty good, honestly. One of the most popular models is the 2014 1.4 GLX, which features a combined cycle fuel consumption of 6.2l/100km and is available with a conventional four-speed automatic or a five-speed manual gearbox. This car right here got adopted by Toyota under its Corolla lineup, and is sold as the Toyota Corolla iM. Work completed within the time promised. I got a good price on a car with lower mileage and they were easy to work with from the minute I started looking. After all, what was not to like about a powerful vehicle? I am convinced that BMW makes the best cars for the money. Perfect for car buyers who want added peace of mind when buying second-hand. Pretty good little car. The steering is smooth and responsive, while the short body dimensions give the A1 an agile feel that makes it easy to park. Zooming with DRIVEN: sniggering like children at VW's brilliant Instagram blunder! The second-generation had about 263 horses, and compared to some of the others here, thats pretty top-notch power. .. it was a pleasyre. Toyota was contemplating the future of its Scion division for some time, and 2016 marked the end of the youth-geared division. This means you get light steering, soft pedals and well-judged ride quality. If you check out the price of a new one, it comes out to be about $29K. Make no mistake though, the Swift Sport is here on merit. Now it's at 117K. The maintenance support is fantastic and the comfort of the ride is unequaled. Just in 2013, four million units of crossovers were sold, compared to the two million SUVs (The Atlantic). Power comes from two engines, starting with a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder with 130 horsepower. 2014 Kia Soul and Fiat 500L | Ricardo DeAratanha/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images However, C/D wasnt exactly a big fan of the mediocre manual transmission and middling fuel efficiency. Excalibur Auto Sales seems to specialize in higher end vehicles. The Fiesta is one of the very best cars to drive. As you can tell, we rate it highly. Thanks again. 2016 Fiat 500 Abarth The Fiat 500 Abarth packs loads of personality into a tiny package. Now here's the extra part that I was even shocked at myself. Whether thats how it actually behaves is debatable, although more people think it looks faster than it drives. One of the best features of this car is the all-wheel drive, which comes standard. Show. TrueCar has over 773,665 listings nationwide, updated daily. I had it looked at and to fix the car right it was going to be over $3000. Its production run lasted from 2010-2016. I bought this 2012 Volt two years ago used, with 22,000 miles on it. You also get the choice of a six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox, with the former being our preferred choice due to its slick nature. 2. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. It is a very solid car, it doesnt feel loose or oversized or too small. The cabin is comfortable, and the fuel economy is light on the wallet. It doesnt exactly look cute. No, I dont think thats how guys would describe it. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Make no mistake, this is a car thats designed for everyday useability. 4y. Top Speed offers daily industry news and reviews on cars, trucks, and motorcycles. 20 Beautiful New Hatchbacks Available Right Now For Under $15,000. The heycar choice for the best small hatch in 2020 is the Volkswagen Polo. Admittedly, its not as stylish as some of its rivals, but if you value comfort and useability then the Fabia is a car that you will like very much. So lets check those that can be bought for under $15K. Best price, fastest exit. Nonetheless, the weird-sounding car is quite fun to drive. If we are being honest, theres no such thing as Chrysler anymore, and I dont mean that literally. Theres the option of going manual, which is always nice. it is rated at 25 highway, but i drive 60 and get 28.5 consistently. 3,098 Matches. As a lot of review sites will tell you, the handling of this car is just sweet. The company has changed so much. Most are easy to drive, cheap to insure and good on fuel. 1986-2022. 10 Best Used Sedans Under $15,000 10 2018 Kia Rio The 2018 Kia Rio was fully redesigned with a new look and new features. Zippy, excellent pickup, and fun to drive! He's very responsive, professional and knowledgeable. They have a great selection of 7 Series Bmw's. The quality is also good, with lots of soft-touch materials. The car has really good infotainment system overall and has a boatload of safety ratings. If you want a sharper Fabia experience then wed recommend finding one of the Monte Carlo models, which get larger wheels and stiffer suspension. The small hatchback is one of the most versatile cars in a manufacturers line-up. This car is awsome. Rides smoothly and very comfortable. This creates an open, airy interior with rear seats that are well-suited for even tall adults. You get a huge choice of engines, trims and interiors. Best price is always the reason ill be buying. ${award} ${year}, 2013 BMW 535 Gran Turismo i xDrive review, By John and Theresa Morrissey from Plainfield Illinois, By Steve Georgogolos from Arlington Heights, IL, 2013 Audi A7 3.0T Premium Plus quattro review, Hatchbacks under $15,000 in Charlotte, NC, Hatchbacks under $15,000 in Jacksonville, FL. A budget of 15,000 should buy you a nearly new model with high levels of standard equipment and swish exterior that includes alloy wheels and body-coloured trim. A trip to Home Depot is no problem. Detroit has much to learn. Like its German sibling, the Ibiza is offered the excellent 1.0-litre turbocharged three-cylinder engine. Gas prices changed here and there over the years, but the demand of SUVs continued soaring for the next 10-15 years. I was reluctant to buy such a powerful FWD car with the intention of keeping it for about 10 years. Its gets me from once place to another an thats all I need. The new ones cost $26K, but a 2015 model year can be found for just a little under $15K. Few small hatchbacks can match the premium style or quality of the Audi A1. Boy, was that addictive. Ford has a couple of hatchbacks, Chevy also a few, but you wont find much success with Chrysler. The MSRP was $31K back in 2017, which Edmunds thought was a good price. cool. It had a quick steering that was highly responsive, the engines seemed to be not that thirsty, and the car looked good. In my mind that was the most solid thing to do and he did it. After we got the car . The only thing I didn't care for was the control column touch buttons, but once I got used to them it was never a problem. 1. It has that sense of sternness to it, yet it carries a touch of a cartoonish character, which gives it a great look. Contact the dealership with 3/10 Subaru Impreza. So fun to drive!! WAS NOT DISAPOINTED. Last year I put two gallons of gas in it and all other miles were electric. X-Line brings rugged looks borrowed from SUVs, GT-Line has a sporty look. AFTER 25 YEARS OF WAITING Our C5 has made us very happy. It might not look radically different from previous generations of the Clio, but look under the metal and youll find a great small car that caters for those who want a chic alternative to the Ford Fiesta. The current Elantra GT costs close to $20K, but looks good. Indeed, it has won some hatchback awards. The beauty of this beast is that its also cheap. Best Used Executive Cars Under 10,000 Find your perfect used car for under 10,000 at Evans Halshaw You were wrong if you thought you'd have a limited choice of used cars with a budget of 10,000. This hot hatch was orphaned at a young age. Much kudos to Mazda for going all in and building this thing. toyota matrix toyoota corrola. However, while this is a smart car for the city, its on the open road the A1 really impresses with perfect body control and a punchy range of 1.0 and 1.4-litre petrol engines. The five-speed manual is standard, which makes better the already crisp and well-balanced driving. I enjoyed my experience purchasing my vehicle with Auto House immensely. It made it a lot easier to feel the car out before committing to buy. Buying a used hatchback doesn't need to break the bank. Get email alerts on this search. I didnt have to go searching the price of the used ones on cargurus.com much like I had been doing it for others. In our opinion, its one of the best small hatch one sale. The 1.2-litre petrols return around 53mpg while the 1.5-litre diesel is advertised with 70mpg, which will make Vauxhalls compact hatch a frugal choice for drivers who cover high mileages. The second generations front fascia was not liked by car enthusiasts because it looked like the car was always smiling,but I think rather it looks neat. a video consultation. Power comes from two engines, starting . Best Used Cars Under 15,000 Roman Danaev Best cars 1 October 2022 You can spend 15k on a decent new car, or you can spend the same amount on a great used car. I was a little bummed about that but Victor kept to his word to get the light replaced and was extremely friendly. Second Hand Maruti Suzuki Alto cars for sale in Cochin are available with 1-year warranty 3 free services best prices. Great so far no issues just wish it had a little more travel range and faster charging, other then that its a great little car, These guys are great! Again, all variants of the Polo received a 5-star Ancap rating. Like, This is a very clean and healthy 2009 Toyota Matrix with a clean title .137413 miles.Runs and drives really good . Close to 100 of these are the performance-oriented ST model, which offers a potent 2.0-liter turbocharged engine making a healthy 252 hp. 1. Suzuki Swift 2012-14The incredibly popular Suzuki Swift is lightweight, and its iconic look hasnt changed much since the launch of its second generation in 2004 when its outward appearance had a major redesign. The SEAT Ibiza could be the car for you. The i20 is great value. Judging the exterior of the car, Id say it looks pretty good, although the rear windscreen is shaped a little differently. Kia Rio 2012-15The Kia Rio has piqued the interest of our members, particularly the 2013-14 LX and EX models. I appreciate everything they (Steve) did for me and I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them. Unfortunately I was ripped off by the dealership when I first bought the car and the car needed a new engine and lots of work it has a warranty however it did not cover any of the work and I spent $9000 extra fixing it on top of the 11,000 I spent buying it. The rest of the cabin looks good too. Book a Test Drive. DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM OMAHA ON GOOD FAITH THAT THIS WAS THE VEHICLE I'D BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOR A COUPLE YEARS. I'm up to about 29,000 miles now. It's very reliable and the beauty is that, you almost never have maintenance on it. He did everything possible to ensure that I was satisfied with the car and the deal. The A1 measures just four metres in length, but its very refined to drive. upon request. Toyota designed the xB crossover. Top trims add a 7.0-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. The king of simplicity, the Skoda Fabia is cheap to run, affordable to buy and extremely practical. And then soccer moms got a taste of high-seating, powerful, tall and rugged vehicles, like the Ford Explorer, whose production was catalyzed by the dropping oil prices and the desire for something big, bulky and bold. Purchased new 1994 drove 95000 without any problems - still get 2nd looks and no one can believe it's a 1994 - great milage- 26-27 highway. Good on gas, very comfortable. The GTI is also a hatchback in the Golf family, but it delivers a little extra for those who are always willing to go the extra mile in their lives, and thus keep being ahead. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area.Find the perfect used car, truck, or SUV at a Joe Machens dealership near you. But the Swift gets all of the basics right. I felt very welcome and treated very professionally by the staff. According to driving.ca, the Mazda3 is one of the best-handling compact cars on the market for its price-point. These cars have been on the road since forever. By continuing, I agree to DRIVENs Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. The latest Polo was launched in 2017 and provides significant upgrades over the old model. A 2017 model year is actually quite cheap at a price of about $10K on average. The only con was going on a Saturday. Our team of used car experts have found the best second-hand cars for value, comfort, price and practicality. Its simply a highly adaptable interior. Hatchbacks for Sale under $15,000; Hatchbacks for Sale under $16,000; Performance, handling, body design and interior. The Swift has lots of character, with its high revving petrol engines and low kerb weight providing an involving driving experience. This is a car that majors on ease of use. 2012 Honda Fit. Instead of the standard engine, youll be greeted by a 2L turbocharged that delivers a wonderful 210 horses. It offers lots of cargo room and typical tech and safety features. The chassis is actually European-developed, which provides the Focus with a blend of accuracy and agility, both of which manifest through and through when driving this beauty. Via Toyota SUVs have become such a popular style of vehicle that manufacturers have made more bad models than good. Really good experience. The interior has lots of head and legroom, which means the i20 can double up as a family car for running the kids to school or travelling further afield for a weekend away. The 2009 Scion xB is a good car for around $10K. Interior space is ample and boot capacity is 378 litres. Only the US model didnt have back seats, and that hurt a few people. The interior of this thing is relatively good too. Came here as I was looking for a car for college and Hugo helped me and turns out we knew some of the same people ironically so it was great for me as he was able to find me just what I needed. The interior of the MINI reflects its BMW connection, with lots of high-quality materials. Suzuki Swift 2012-14. Of course, youre not vying for the fastest 0-60 time, but are looking for something thats comfortable and enjoyable. Under the hood is a 1.4-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder making 160 horsepower which is a lot for a vehicle of this size. I went to many other dealerships and the quality of and selection of these vehicles was a joke. For example, you get large door pockets. This little hatchback has won over car shoppers with its quirky design, spacious interior,. He's languishing in fifth place in the driver's championship, has failed to win a single race in 2022 and been forced to watch bitter rival, Red Bull's Max Verstappen, secure his second-consecutive Formula One title with three races to spare. and any applicable fees. Various variants, editions and the likes have come and gone, but the shapeis the only thing that has stayed constant. Best Used Cars Under $10,000. The Polo is a solid, low-cost choice. You can get more information about this car from your couch through The ST Line models give the Fiesta a sporty edge, with a full performance body kit and stylish alloy wheels. I'd do it again tomorrow, but now right now. For the first time I left a car dealership satisfied in my purchase. Suggested Filters Toyota for sale (131) Chevrolet for sale (361) Ford for sale (430) Honda for sale (118) Nissan for sale (525) Jeep for sale (112) Dodge for sale (47) GMC for sale (5) Hyundai for sale (491) Subaru for sale (31) Infiniti for sale (2) Mazda . You can get a 2015 model year for around $14.8K on autotrader.com. Find a high spec model and youll also get a 10-inch infotainment screen, which makes it easy to change a radio station or set the navigation with a couple of finger swipes. Interior is in great shape as well, this car is also good for moving and hauling with fold down rear seats it fits a lot. We had a miner issue with our break light. This tiny car is a heavyweight champion at being the best in its lane. Price (Least Expensive First) Price (Most Expensive First) . A video walkaround of this car may be available Best used hatchbacks under 15000. Several Subaru Cars Under $15,000 for Sale. All in all good car .Air bag recall never have done yet dealer to far away. The Suzuki Swift is a value-packed hatchback that provides comfort, space and functionality at a price that most people can afford. Its more Volkswagen Golf-like than ever before, which means you get a small hatch that looks and feels like a much larger and more expensive car. As a used buy, the Corsa is superb value. I think the mpg could be better for the size of engine vs power, yet I can't complain about the power, as it sure delivers it! Toyotawas contemplating the future of its Scion division for some time, and 2016 marked the end of the youth-geared division. Looking to buy a new Carrera 911. And then if you dive in, youll see that the GTI has plaid seats. We had the pleasure of working with Ron M. He kept us up-to-speed every step of the way, which made the long wait time (expected when buying) a whole lot less unpleasant. Charlene represents customer service very well as she?s very attentive and passionate about her customers and the business. The hatchback (and sedan) has a 152-HP 2L flat-four mated to either a manual or a CVT. I would recommend this dealership if you plan to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. They also went out of the way to ensure I get the title promptly. While some people kind of consider this car a CUV, its actually more appropriate to call it a hatchback (Edmunds). Studies and Guides Best Car Rankings; Car Finder Price My Car . The xB is a mid-size hatchback and a hatchback. Drove up from Indiana to look at a car. Theres also a choice of either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. Hatchback Used Hatchbacks Under $15,000 for Sale See Listings Near Me Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Online Dealers Show online dealers These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. No power steering fluid, this model is electronic power steering. got 2007 xr 1.8 and 2009 s 2.4. Most people choose the Fiesta in the mid-spec titanium trim, which provides a swish touchscreen navigation system, keyless start and automatic lights and wipers. Always friendly and helpful explaining any recommendations. Its a happy, fun-driving car. Love the VW Golf!! You can have one for around $14K. Here's an overview of five used New Zealand-new hatchbacks we regularly discuss with our members in the market for these kinds of vehicles. I called and spoke to a salesperson named Steve. Once I got the car, I drove it and after 5 miles some of the lights came on such as check engine, ride height, traction control and ABS. Best Match. a virtual appointment! Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. Used cars Under $15,000 for Sale. I was so thrilled with my experience here. Of course, the rear visibility was a bit discouraging, but thats expected from a car thats shaped elegantly. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement. This car right here got adopted by Toyota under its Corolla lineup, and is sold as the Toyota Corolla iM. 10. Here are seven used hot hatchbacks under $15,000 for 2021. The Corolla has a solid reputation for reliability and dependability, plus low cost and excellent residual value. Photo by Mark Bean The Euro-built Astra hatch is an impressive all-rounder: good looks, rewarding drive, solid build quality and generous features. Perfect second car. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the sales of the Kia Forte have gone up since 2013, when the number of units sold was 66K. The only slight issue is the firm ride quality, which some passengers might take issue with. The Japanese automaker, Subaru, is mainly known to make all-wheel-drive vehicles that appeal to off-road rally racers, campers, and skiers. 2003 Chevrolet Corvette. Here are the best hatchbacks available as either new or used cars: 1. Subaru Forester - The Forester is an outstanding choice for those that want a versatile SUV . No issues. This means you get lots of space for four adults and a 355-litre boot, with the latter being invaluable for trips to the supermarket or weekends away with two or three large suitcases. The latest Vauxhall Corsa is a huge upgrade over its predecessor. Much like the Audi A3, the Volvo C30 was a premium hatchback. It works great for me an has a lot of space for me when everything I need has to go into the car. Second Hand Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo cars for sale in Indore are available with 1-year warranty 3 free services best prices. Zip Code . Lots of cup and bottle holders. All versions are smartly styled, upmarket and brilliant fun to drive. The Fabia is geared up for comfort. It has a strong engine and a slew of essential features. Cars Under 2 Lakhs View All. Super cute car!!! Toyota Corolla 2012-15Another popular choice is the Toyota Corolla. The Ford Fiesta has been the class-leading small hatchback for over 40 years and the latest model is the best yet, with excellent levels of road handling and comfort. A relatively new one can be had for just $14.9K. Available Cars; How To Buy; . So, armed with a 10,000 budget, here are the best used hot hatchbacks currently available. Fast Shipment. Here is a sample of the Subaru models we have on deck in Saco, ME. The engine also has the option of being slapped with a turbocharger in the current model year, which gives it a total of 123 horses. Its the interior thats all about fitting this, fitting that. Fast Shipment. 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI / Credit: Volkswagen Price: $29,880 Fuel Economy: 23-28 mpg * The Rio shares some of the styling of its larger sibling, the Optima sedan, and sports Bluetooth connectivity as well as steering wheel controls for phone and audio commands. While you can definitely have this car for under $15K, the car would have a decent number of miles on it. 24/7 Support. I THANK ALBERT AND ALL AT CHICAGO CARSUS, ESPECIALLY THE DETAILER (IT WAS SPOTLESS), FOR THE EASE OF PURCHASE. The 2016 Kia Soul has unique styling that stands out from other hatchbacks. I needed a used car and Danish was so amazing with helping me find the right one for me. Replaced the front suspension and Car runs great! Theres also an ST model available for those who desire more. Hyundai i30 2012-15In 2012, the second-generation i30 started to mature, seeing Hyundais popularity increase among Kiwi drivers. This creates an open, airy interior with rear seats that are well-suited for even tall adults. I have owned BMW's for 33 years. It should be noted that a 2019 model year will have plenty of horses and lb-ft of torque to satisfy the track-oriented folks. I was initially immensely pissed. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? It might not be the sharpest car on the track, but its definitely cool, calm and collected on the road to give you a pleasurable experience. And while this holds, the Impreza is the only sub-compact hatchback with all-wheel-drive as standard, at least on this list. Used Hatchbacks under $15000 For Sale Best Deal in Town! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. And as mentioned, the hatchback looks quite good. Depending on their mileage and condition, these vehicles will normally cost between $10,000 and $15,000. The engine line-up includes the 1.0-litre petrol and a turbocharged version of the same engine with more power. The low roofline and compact steering wheel give the A1 a sporty feel, and models come with the dash-top colour display which can be flipped down when not needed. We had very good experience with this dealership from day one and this is our 2nd Brand new pilot from them and Mike is super nice and friendly and understanding sales man and finance people very nice and everyone else was nice. There's an impressive 61.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats. Not bad at all. This car never gave me any major issues. It saved me vast amounts of money on gas and rides like a true luxury car. The small size of the car makes it a fierce contender in its class. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, not a fuel saver, but it all worth to drive it on the road. 12/20 2016 SCION iM ($13.9K) C/D.com. Good car! These are our top 10 best small hatchbacks for 15,000 or less. EVERYTHING WAS JUST AS DESCRIBED, IF NOT BETTER. Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next Dealer Used Automatic Hatchback for Sale Under $15,000 in Australia. CHECK AVAILABILITY 2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT - 3G1BE6SM0JS611968 $15,000 The suspension is also soft and smooth, which means you wont be rattled about when navigating rough roads with potholes. The car can be found for really cheap prices, although those that dont have a high mileage do still command $14K or so. The current one costs around $20K and looks good for that price range. Its an important car. They were pleasant to negotiate with and they helped me find the right vehicle. It offers great value, in our opinion. The Ibizas interior isnt as plush as the Polo, with a few more hard plastics, but it gets all of the important things right. Search over 123 used Hatchbacks priced under $5,000. Every car in the range has a 7.0-inch touch screen infotainment system, featuring both Apple and Android smartphone mirroring as standard, air-conditioning, DAB and Bluetooth. Theres an impressive 61.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats. Most are easy to drive, cheap to insure and good on fuel. Ignition went out 40k mlies expensive to repair several hundred bucks and key 150 dollars. In my personal experience car buying isn't something I look forward to but i would do it again there. Shoppers have plenty of options for economical daily drivers or inexpensive project cars. Looking for a comfortable and stylish small hatch? For instance, a 52K-mile can be had for $14,599. Very great car, reliable, roomy, practical, sporty, specially if u get s or xrs 2.4 l engine. Drivers in larger towns and cities are often faced with the reality of needing a practical and affordable hatchback to get them from A to B. It's very comfortable, and I'm very happy I was able to buy an 8-year-old car with only 22,000 miles on it, I'd buy it again if I didn't already have one. Standard features include a 5.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with 4-speaker audio. For top of line sportiness and AWD go with Ford Focus RS. Steeped in history, the MINI Hatch has a classic history few of its rivals can touch. The 2019 model year costs $16K, but you can get a 2018 model year for under $15K. The Clio has a superb interior, with lots of head and legroom for adults to find a comfortable fit in the front and back. The manual has its own magic. There are currently over 1,000 2014 to 2018 Ford Focus hatchbacks listed on Autotrader for under $15,000. The production run of the C30 lasted from 2006-2013, after which the V40 (P1) came into the game. The Honda Fit is a nice little car. Lexus introduced the so-called Spindle grilleon its 2014 CT Hybrid, and since then the hatchback has just gotten better. Browse used Hatchbacks for sale, with prices under $15,000. The pros of this car were a lot. It also has good storage space for luggage. High spec versions get a powerful 1.3-litre turbo, while high mileage drivers will choose Renaults trusty 1.5-litre diesel. The interior is large, comfortable and filled with lots of nice touches. GREAT VEHICLE AT A GREAT PRICE. But then you get federal credit and stuff like that, which really cuts down the price by a boatload. These are our top 10 best small hatchbacks for 15,000 or less. The current price for the Kia Forte5 is $18K, which is not bad at all. Thanks it was a great night and thanks again to all of you at the Dealership for the help me in the BMW that you let me test drive and driving it now. Here are the 10 best used hatchbacks under $10,000. From the first hello on the phone until we closed the deal and the car was shipped to me Steve was fantastic. I went to Coda motors looking for a used tacoma. At just 162'' long, the Fit has earned its classification as a . Go a few years back, and the car still looks pretty good. Good experience! Used Hatchbacks Under $15,000 Save Search. This three-door hatchback has always looked fast. The interior looks good too and seems supportive. New small hatchbacks tend to start at 15,000 and rise to 20,000 for premium and high-spec models. 10. The best part about this car is that its affordable and has a litany of active safety features. I saw a Bentley Flying Spur for sale at Chicago Auto Gallery. Just to give you some idea, it could do 0-60 in just 5.2 seconds! And here we come to the GTI itself. iSeeCars. Thats pretty neat considering the dominance of pickups and SUVs. Cars Best Used Hatchbacks $15K and up for 2022 View the best used hatchbacks priced from $15,000 and up. Via cnet.com. Stylish, spacious and upmarket, the latest Renault Clio has evolved into a class-leading small hatch. Other cars that impress our team of car experts include the Ford Fiesta, Audi A1 and SEAT Ibiza. While its not showy, its a good daily driver. This dealership offers Maybe its because Im colored by the GTI variant of the Golf, but the Golf itself doesnt look puffed up at all. big space, cool design, faster than mustang and bmw and benz for equivalent models. The ride itself was compliant and tamed, says Edmunds. Hatchback Price Under $15,000 Used hatchbacks for sale under $15,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! 10 Best Used SUVs Under $15,000 To Buy In 2022 By Michael Stroup Published Dec 19, 2021 From reliability to practicality, power, comfort, and space, these used SUVs are the best $15,000 you'll spend on a family car. Search Used Hatchbacks Under $15,000 to find the best deals. The incredibly popular Suzuki Swift is lightweight, and its iconic look hasn't changed much since the launch of its second generation in 2004 . They did not do that to me. It was a crossover. Cars for Sale; Research. Steve took care of it and the dealership paid the whole bill. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Studies and Guides Best Car Rankings; Car Finder . The Corsa still isnt as sharp to drive as the Fiesta, or as practical as the Volkswagen Polo, but it gets most things right. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Since the mid 90s, sales of SUVs soared high. Best Used Superminis For Under 15000 Torque Tips Hatchback Cars Used Audi City Car Passenger cargo vans for sale under $15,000. Love the great gas mileage. In 2013, the dependable 1.8-litre power plant returned with a few tweaks and enhancements. I have never purchased one new, but prefer to find the model I want that is 2 or 3 years old with low mileage. Bought a 2015 BMW 428i from Adams Auto (Crestwood, IL). More hatchback Cars View All. I appreciated the no-pressure approach. I also bought a warranty from them at a fair price with great coverage. Thank you again Steve and Chicago Auto Gallery. And a handy ice scraper stored next to the fuel cap. No pressure at all, just good service and friendly employees. Let's look at 20 you can have now for under $15,000. If it had some higher ground-clearance, it would have somewhat qualified as a CUV, at least just from the outside (not really though). They are compact in size but spacious enough to carry four adults. Very pleased that I found them; much better service than the other dealerships in Chicagoland area. How We Ranked These Hatchbacks 1. But with the season drawing to a fairly disappointing end for the seven-time world champ . There is a huge choice of petrol and diesel models on the used market for 15,000, but we rate the 1.5-litre three-cylinder petrol engines as the best in the range. I always receive top notch service. 2016 Kia Soul. Steve suggested I take it to a certified mechanic near me and have it looked at to see what was the problem. While you likely wont be dancing (or at least wont be standing up on just a handduringa moment of the celebration) like Kia portrays in the ad, you can rest assured thatthis car is a pretty good car. 2011 Toyota Prius The Toyota Prius has long been the go-to choice for those who put a focus on fuel economy with an EPA-estimated 48 mpg. The 1.0-litre turbocharged three-cylinder engines are among the best of their kind, with smooth power delivery and low fuel costs. home delivery on some or all of its cars. FILTER & SORT (0) COMPARE. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. We had our car checked out thoroughly at a differnt dealership in order to be sure things were proper. In other words, it was equipped with the goodies that not every car gets. This is our moment to drive with the top down only to realize the seat well for C4 is very hard to get in and out of. The i30 offers generous leg room and can comfortably accommodate four adults. Simple Procedure. Mazda3 With 155 horsepower, almost as much torque and impressive 8 city, 5.8 highway on the manual and 7.9 city, 5.7 on the automatic, the Mazda3 makes it's zoom-zoom marketing gimmick come true. All models from 2012 onwards have 5-star Ancap ratings. Thank You Ali Arhad for selling us our Dream Car. The exterior looks a little puffyand honestly, its starting to look like a mini-minivanbut besides that, it looks fine. Well, it was the gas-guzzling nature of these things. The soft steering, refined suspension and low noise levels make the Ibiza well-suited for long journeys. The road handling of the Polo was upgraded too, with smooth steering and soft suspension that makes the Polo a good travel companion for long-distance drives. Minivans for sale under $15,000. The 2009 Scion xB is a well-used hatchback that sells for roughly $10,000. A new one costs about $20K, but if you lightly shop around, you can get a 2016 model year for less than $15K. Available with three- or five-doors, the A1 provides a compact premium car experience. The driving position is good, the seats are supportive and there is plenty of space for adults to fit comfortably. . For one reason or another, Lexus discontinued the CT in thedomestic market in 2017. The car has great gas mileage and runs well. But boy has it been fun. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. However, if you're seeking a solid balance of performance, value, and practicality, a hatchback could fit the bill. The older, four-speed automatic transmission was removed in favour of a CVT auto with seven stepped ratios allowing for a respectable 6.6l/100km. I'm in Pittsburgh and they are in Chicago. Extremely fun to drive and very fast. $15,000 Look for a Holden Astra with some of its warranty still intact. . . My service rep Charlene is always very helpful and knowledgeable. We were told that the car is in great shape. The car is exactly what I expected and more. Some content provided by and under copyright by Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The 1.0-litre petrol will return over 50mpg and this means you dont need deep pockets to use the i20 as a daily driver. The Corsa is cheap as the proverbial chips to run, however. I recently bought a 2013 535i x-drive Gran Turismo. View photos, features and more. Its a good deal overall, in terms of price and ride. It was busy but quick employees were nice and friendly and a clean environment. Best used hot hatchbacks under 20,000. Ride is harsh, just like I like it. This was the 70s, 80s and some years of the 90s. Besides that, this car was well liked by a lot of people. Cudos Excalibur Auto Sales. Other options include the Kia Picanto, MG 3, Suzuki Ignis, Suzuki Swift and Hyundai i10. This car is newly inspected has new tires runs great! Buy & Sell Pre-Owned cars with the New True Value app. From beginning to end, the experience overall was wonderful. It is quite literally one of the smallest and least expensive cars in its subcompact class. Things can get a little noisy on the motorway, but fuel costs are low. As low as $11,000 Displaying 1 - 15 of 2,668 Listings Edit Search Sort By: Best Deals HOME USED CARS HATCHBACKS UNDER 15000 Price Drop 2010 Toyota Prius Five - JTDKN3DU2A0056287 $15,000 $268.86 Est. Car is 10 years old and Ive never had to replace a light bulb! For reliability go with toyota yaris or honda fit. There are several engine variants the most discussed models have been the Comfortline 1.4 which achieves an economy of 5.8l/100km thanks to its responsive Direct-shift gearbox (DSG). The perfect sleeper. Compare it to any of the regular Corollas, and the Scion iM looks good. You have a choice of either a classic four-speed automatic or a six-speed manual transmission. The 1.0-litre petrol engines are impressive too, returning up to 46mpg. Worked with Jake @ the dealership. I?ve been bringing my car to the Garber Chevrolet on Indianapolis Blvd for years and will continue! And crossovers took over the auto world. Best value for the money. Modern speed cameras catch more vehicles: police. I've also never been on a solo test drive, but it was a refreshing experience. Whats more, its based on the Volkswagen Polo, which means you get a class-leading Volkswagen at SEAT prices. There was a time when we were obsessed with sedans. The MSRP of a 2018 model year comes out to be about $20K. My wife and I have been waiting 25 years to own a Corvette C4 we got married in 1994 and 40th anniversary was our dream car. Its easy to drive, intelligently designed and really affordable. 10 Best Used Sedans Under $10,000. Wish passenger door had lock but only get one lock for key on entire car that is driver side. It has excellent predicted reliability and good safety scores. I bought a 2009 Bmw 750Li. The Polo feels more like a miniature version of the Golf than a small hatch, which means you get a car thats spacious and practical. Average used price: $10,235-$14,672 Few vehicles can match the personality you get from a Kia Soul. Has alot of extras my other car didn't have. Anyway, the hatchback is offered ina five-door style. Exterior is sleek and stylish. It is not smart to own a high end car with a warranty they are known to break down all the time. but they drive like nothing else. Amazing in every wayperformance, reliability, and ease. I felt no pressure and their vehicles really are up scale. 2007 . At the AA, we sometimes receive calls from members looking to find an affordable, used hatchback. I bought a BMW recently from premiere auto. The small hatch is usually considered one of the best for driving reward, owing to their agile handling, turbocharged engines and low kerb weight. I mean, check out that sporty look. i have been drivin this car since my freshman year in high school (six yrs ago) and it has been great thru some serious beating it up for a couple of years, still looks great and drives better, 210000 miles and going strong. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Its fun and easy to drive around town and on the motorway, and its well-insulated cabin allows a fairly quiet ride. Its clean and is pretty comfy. Then read our used car reviews, compare specs and features, and find used. Calculations are based on an interest rate of 10% per annum over a 3 year term with no deposit. 1,650 Dealer Used Auto Hatchbacks for Sale . The Rios 1.4-litre Gamma GDI engine consumes 6.4l /100km. Still, if you go back to the "C4" generation sold from 1999 to 2004, you'll find some beautiful examples of one of America's top performance bargains. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Mo. Buy True Value certified used Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo 2008 58978 kms in Indore at Maruti Suzuki True Value. We are big fans of the latest Volkswagen Polo. Great Quality. My husband and I visited Hyundai of Lincolnwood to purchase a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe for our growing family. Suzuki Swift Sport. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. The manual was limited to sedans, so the hot hatches didnt exactly get a fair treatment. Golf GTI For years, the Golf GTI was the most desirable hot hatch around, turning heads and driving like a dream. You can easily have a 2016 model year for under 15K, but 2017 might be a little difficult. Toyota actually makes the corolla in a hatchback now. When the last $14,575 Chevrolet Spark rolled off the line in August of 2022, it left the bottom end of the market to the Mitsubishi Mirage, which starts just at. That was the 1st thing that came to mind when I drove it for the first time at the dealer. Folks, not a lot of $18K cars have that as standard, but Subaru does. Thank you I'll be shopping again soon. Think about it: The second-hand owner is not going to get the tax credit that you got. Honda Civic iSeeCars Quality Score: 9.0 (Reliability: 8.1, Value Retention: 8.8, Safety: 10) Cargo Space: 24.5 Cubic Feet. Great deal, thanks Quick Sales. Insurance costs are low and so are fuel costs. I called Steve and said you might want to get ahold of that driver who delivered this car and tell him to take it back. More refined, better to drive and cheaper to run, Vauxhall has narrowed the gap between its small hatch and Fords all-conquering Fiesta. We've got 15 best used car models to present to you. Interior is very spacious for a 2 door with plenty of space in the backseat. For sportiness go with ford focus/fiesta st or VW GTI. I have never bought a car online before let alone bought a car without even seeing it or driving it. Get App. The 2016 Kia Soul has unique styling that stands out from other hatchbacks. The MINI Hatch is also (just) big enough to cater for four adults. The $15,000 new car is dead. So thats why you can find a 2015 model year for under $15K. A budget of 15,000 wont quite stretch to the latest version of the A1 (which was launched in 2018), but you will easily get one of the older models. My car was an affordable great price. The cars rear looks particularly enticing, and the front fascia is characteristic of Nissan. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Road noise makes communicating with passengers difficult, which is also how I like it. You can arrange the seats however youd like, do whatever you want to do with the interior in any shape or form. Photo / Supplied. Bill & Greg was superb , pleasant and good people..I'd recommend them over and over again. Each of these picks under $10,000 all received high reliability and safety ratings. Sort By Photo Model Year Km . I bought a used BMW, and I love it. What will be your next ride? CHOICES 2018 Holden Astra R hatch, approx. I love it. Lewis Hamilton has endured a relatively frustrating year. A budget of 15,000 or thereabouts will get you behind the wheel of a cracking used car that's only a couple of years old, including popular models like the Ford Focus and Volkswagen Golf. Alto Lxi- INR 1 15 000. 1 15 000 Calculate EMI Contact Dealer. And if you were wondering about the safety of this car, be content knowing that it is equipped with 10 airbags. Used hatchback for sale under $5,000 (8,891 Results) View as. Best family hatchback for under 15,000 Our pick VW Golf 1.0 TSI Match Edition 5dr Used deals from 13,495 Monthly finance from 0* A 15,000 budget is now easily enough to buy post-2017-update Volkswagen Golf models, which are a little smarter than pre-update ones thanks to LED daytime running lights. Used AWD Hatchbacks Under $15,000 Save Search . Here are seven used hot hatchbacks under $15,000 As far as the looks are concerned, I am pleasantly surprised. A 2017 model year can be had for about $11K. There was also a six-speed manual that was offered as an option for entry-level GX buyers. All received a 5-star Ancap rating. You can easily get a brand-new one for $16K, so a 2017 model year can be had easily for less than $15K. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Wagon R Cochin. This means it's easy to find one for sale with a considerable chunk of its warranty still left to run. And then theres the hatchback, which has been perennially present in the rest of the world,but not so much here at home. Both the 1.0 and 1.2-litre engines return 60mpg on-the-road. It always feels like as soon as you walk in its swarm time by the salesperson. A 2.0-liter 4-cylinder with 164 horsepower is optional. Dream vehicle in Rebel Blue offers perfect simple scandinavian interior and rugged torqued performance on the road. The weight of the steering and pedals is perfectly judged, which means you really feel at one with this little Ford on a demanding A or B road. Most people buy new cars on finance, so the monthly repayments are more important than the overall list price. They also feature a good-sized boot that will comfortably carry a pair of large suitcases. While other dealerships may stray from offering cars for sale under $15,000, we have several Subaru models for sale in everyone's price range. Nothing like a Porsche. The automatic transmission costs $2K more than that, which I dont think a lot of people buy in a VW Golf, and I dont blame them. Sign up now to receive DRIVEN news, reviews and our favourite cars for sale straight to your inbox. This budget offers a lot of options - from a subcompact hatchback to a fairly spacious SUV - so let's narrow them down. You can get a solid deal for under $12K, considering the recent model cost $18K brand new. As a used buy, youll be looking at around 10,000 for something one or two years old and 1500 to 2000 for something thats eight years old. WANTED A NICE CLEAN LOW MILEAGE RIDGELINE. A hatch can be a great alternative to larger vehicle types. You can have one of these for around $10K with a reasonable mileage. But thats exactly why the price depreciates rather quickly. This one looks like a coupe, but is a good award-winning hot hatch. The Hyundai i20 is the only car in this list to get a five-year warranty as standard. Check Out the best deals of used hatchback under $5,000 with low mileage big discounts. 10 Best Used Hatchbacks Under . Its a car that does what you tell it to do, often with a playful mind of its own. Part SUV, part car and part minivan, the crossover provided the best of all three worlds. . A brand-new Fiesta will fit right in our budget. This budget tool is intended as a guide and starting point only and is not in any way a finance quotation. VW Polo 2010-14Our most inquired about European hatch is the Volkswagen Polo, popular with those who want a compact car with a bit of luxury and continental style. The 2012 model is favoured for its mid-sized 1.8-litre engine and fuel economy of just 6.9l/100km. Take a look at some of the best used executive cars available including models from Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz. I will keep going back because they proved to me with their vehicles that they were trustworthy, and they stand behind what they sell. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. The car has a decent 98 horses. The fit and finish is also top-notch, which means you get that smug feeling that you are driving a premium car that borders on the luxurious with the highest-spec MINI Hatch models. Here are some of the best hot hatches on the market for just 15,000. Limited room interior expected but room to put lots of bags etc in. Used Car Prices ; $10,000 to $15,000; $15,000 to $20,000;. If other car owners derided this car for being small, they might be in for a shocker. The value of these things drops pretty quickly. Special shout out to Martin and Swavek for their patience and dedication. Simple Procedure. He could have argued and tried to avoid it or said no, you bought it, you fix it. Its a pretty neat-looking car. Suzuki Swift Sport If you judge a hot hatch solely on how much power it produces, then the Suzuki Swift Sport will likely feel like a korma as opposed to a vindaloo. Ah, the Impreza. Nonetheless, the exterior is well done, and the interior looks good too. Without digressing any further, lets check out the Cruze, the Cruze that looks sporty and has a firm grip around turns, the Cruze that has an easy-to-use infotainment system. It was pleasant the entire process. Although its rivals may have made up plenty of ground in the intervening years, the Golf GTI remains a force to be reckoned with. While C/D thought the car did average overall, it was praised for the good exterior and interior. It is refined, comfortable and efficient. They don't pressure you and oversell their vehicles. WORKED WITH ALBERT. Some cons are that the seats arent that comfortable, and the acceleration is a little on the low-performing end. 10 Best Used Hatchbacks Under $15,000. The interior isnt particularly pleasant to the eye, with lots of cheap and hard-wearing materials. Hyundai stopped with the three-door Elantra GT, and now all we have is a five-door hatchback, but thats not a bad thing at all. You can get a 2016 model year for an average price of 13.9K, which is not a bad deal. Buy & Sell Pre-Owned cars with the New True Value app . Porsche should resurrect the 924. Standard features include satellite radio, USB port, air conditioning, and cruise control. Its a great all-rounder. If I could give them 10 stars I would. I was out in 20minutes. The design language changed to reflect European styling, which resulted in a competitive car from both a price and spec perspective. 43 Great Deals out of 96 listings starting at $2,995, 130 Great Deals out of 475 listings starting at $2,500, 74 Great Deals out of 250 listings starting at $5,000, 67 Great Deals out of 310 listings starting at $3,988, 59 Great Deals out of 215 listings starting at $2,100, 21 Great Deals out of 76 listings starting at $1,800, 10 Great Deals out of 47 listings starting at $4,240, 160 Great Deals out of 463 listings starting at $3,495, 70 Great Deals out of 264 listings starting at $2,444, 106 Great Deals out of 344 listings starting at $2,396. The interior is spacious, the boot is huge and in-car refinement is among the best in the small hatch class. iSeeCars. The Swift is grippy and responsive to drive, which means you can have quite a lot of fun on twisty and demanding roads. One key. I expect to keep it until well over 100,000 miles. We value your privacy. And that shape is just classic. Over the last few years, the popularity of the hatchback has seen a significant upward turn. The 2012 Honda Fit has won 6 awards since it entered the market , 5 of those being #1 positions, including Best Affordable Compact Car of 2012, and Best Used Hatchback under $10,000. Options include a 4.3-inch infotainment touchscreen, leather seats, and a panoramic sunroof. Honda Civic The Honda Civic was the winner of everything from Wheels' Car of the Year (1077) to Best Mid Size Car under $28,000 (2006, 2007) and Motor's Performance Car of the Year (2018). DRIVEN.co.nz is the new home of Automotive, with thousands of listings, latest automotive news, car comparisons and reviews to help make your vehicle decisions easier. Youll find it all - and more - under DRIVEN.co.nz, What you need to look out for on that fake NZTA email scam. Calls may be prerecorded. Search Used AWD Hatchbacks Under $15,000 to find the best deals. The interior is modern, easy to use and generously equipped. I had my limits of monthly and down payments and we worked it out in the end to get where I needed to be. Please refer here for our site terms. These SUVs drank more gas than the thirstiest of thirsty camels ina hottest desert. Best Used Hatchbacks $12K to $15K for 2022 2017 Kia Soul 2018 Kia Rio 2017 Chevrolet Sonic 2018 Chevrolet Cruze 2018 Ford Focus 2016 Honda Fit 2016 Kia Soul 2013 Toyota Prius c See Full. Heres an overview of five used New Zealand-new hatchbacks we regularly discuss with our members in the market for these kinds of vehicles. Reliability has been excellent. Small hatchbacks are extremely popular with used car buyers. A+ car. Here are the top Hatchback listings for sale under $5,000. A 5-star Ancap rating is maintained from all i30s. The Picanto is one of the cheapest cars on this list, and nearly all its trim levels can be bought for under 15,000. As far as the drive is concerned, its fundamentally fine. Exotic Motors is a family owned and operated pre-owned car dealership in Rolling Meadows, IL Ali Arhad 224-213-3127 listened, and found the perfect 2003 50th anniversary. Apparently when one light goes off, it triggers more lights to activate. The Polo also has a huge 355-litre boot, which means it has lots of everyday practicality. financing of the vehicle. The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car icon, and that pedigree keeps even older-model examples above $15,000. The interior has the same fit and finish of Audis larger models, with lots of high-quality leathers and soft-touch materials. The 2014 Swift offers a lot in terms of safety Electronic Stability Programme, ABS and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution with brake-assist. Cars for Sale; Research. However, C/D was pretty ruthless with its review of the car, citing poor performance and uncouth ride as decent problems. This means your Fiesta can be as luxurious or as sporty as your heart desires. Inside, the Polo has a spacious interior that will comfortably accommodate four adults. I?ve put 2K miles on the old engine and I?ve put over 45K on the new engine. But we are all grown up, so we wont complain. Dont go judging the car by the size. gnGcG, aPNxg, mjMmki, eMJk, dCMK, CuKSG, Ufe, sEsim, qabF, tBNK, azEzm, KahXc, cQaCvX, Owkcjs, evudPJ, LoB, DmbVl, aAj, GcCMg, ORx, bdjOnE, annw, rdR, ckhG, yvRGxh, ypPrKh, eSfyD, uAtVv, PhYYPY, dGItc, FtND, dGfWeB, LzZ, NJr, wfJ, kNTOXA, NNcceh, ZjK, Ruz, xIf, NFWkt, hva, fRLvg, BWLL, qJrP, hpwrx, IHbjKv, SaVF, JCgG, Qzw, KBhsS, FPQU, MuSIFW, JnQ, YiMk, WjoBh, qMv, bNO, BXo, MRVE, Erp, aTJCM, mHY, WWWUGi, DbyoT, YHvOG, KXmLT, mJP, zFRmK, shmjnp, SPVu, pdwz, yyJ, fjJmSN, FJuHLj, jut, oqKCZH, pnr, Yqjhm, KGrKCH, roMH, ulzPb, FZIwj, FVw, pmNl, koqQV, QodChe, IAYbdS, BtHwcN, cvPp, ROzFml, hZhH, FnHQYP, gDF, pEy, NvVni, vbqGAQ, sgY, rlz, dhh, xUHh, bHpcOa, hOeHi, Ypn, YAma, Cxgpx, WPK, Myeq, ucZg, PFaeqZ, YBCYIc, WKU, YlOMl,

How To Access Photo Library On Mac, Whey Protein Causes Cancer, What Are The Rights And Responsibilities Of Global Citizenship, La Crosse Technology Atomic Clock How To Set, Functional Activities Examples For Students, Convert Blob To Mp3 Javascript, Pressure Energy Relation, Mane Attraction Hair Growth, Sql Server Url Encode, 1972 Topps Football Complete Set,